Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
ASIAN SKIN WHITENING PRODUCTS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
i DONT order from stuff from godiva company anymore because they really rip people off. they charge way tooooooo much for the shipping to get profit. i now order mine from naturefina.com which is the exact same products because the seller orders bulk amounts from godiva and sells it cheaper to people here. its quite cheaper if u buy it from too.. try it! the lotions/creams are really good. i started to see results in less than a week
Kleng
5% products discount

Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Glad to know we both agree that godiva makes rrreally effective whitening creams and lotions. Don't care where to buy, direct from godivaskincare.com or through naturefina. A cheaper source from naturefina would be most welcome alternative. Noticed though that godiva now offers free shipping. That is for orders $50 and over. Below $50 is charged a flat rate of$10. Will have to check and compare costs, especially when I purchase small orders only.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
exactly, because when i ordered one small lotion from godiva company a few months ago, they charged me about $25 for the shipping. its the shipping where they get their profits from:)
MissyQ

Fri Nov 21, 2003 1:28 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone have an idea of the skin whitening market, in Asia or Worldwide? I am doing some research and need some direction. I am also interested in a product to remove freckles, any good products?
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
there's many u can find atwww.naturefina.com contact the websmaster to ask for special products that they didnt list on their website and mention me! hehhee Smile
jellybeanzz4020

Sun Nov 23, 2003 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
there are forums just dedicated to skin lightening, this is one of them.Its a good place to discuss any skin lightening questions you have.

http://whiterskin.proboards15.com
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
i also sell effective soaps. ask majma, she's used them. Smile
MissyQ

Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
How much do the whitening soaps cost? And is it a temporary solution or does it leave permanent results as long as sun exposure is limited? Thanks
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 25, 2003 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
pls tell me ur email address so i will email u all the necessay info Smile
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 30, 2003 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Smile
Fairlyfair
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
I use fairglow soap for the body and I have noticed some gradual lightening. I've just ordered Godiva whitening line.

For face I use Md formulations glycolic or Leaf and Rusher licorice cleanser. I've tried everything from sennine white, decleor night cream, MAC - all work but so slowly. I finally tried herbalinn - and WOW - the cream works fast and I've lightened a lot!!! I'm glad to know that something finally works, and what people said on the skin lightening boards were true!
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 03, 2004 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
how much are the fair glow products? one of my client was interested in it.
Kleng
5% products discount

Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:20 am      Reply with quote
I'd rather use whitening cream and lotion than whitening soap. I simply cannot believe that something you wash off in just minutes will work to whiten skin. Don't waste your money on soaps. Go for something that stays on your skin to really have an effect.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2004 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:

whitening soaps do actually help lighten skin and also enhances the effectiveness of whitening creams and lotions. that is why many of these whitening creams/lotions suggest you to use whitening soaps before applications of the cream/lotion. a person can achieve whiter skin with only using whitening soaps. to inform that whitening soaps do actually work and they are quite DIFFERENT from any ordinary bath soaps that u may find in ur tub!
cutsie
5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:31 am      Reply with quote
why do u wanna whiten ure skin any way. I HATE being white and pale
cutsie
5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2004 7:32 am      Reply with quote
why do u wanna whiten ure skin any way. I HATE being white and pale
iz
5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2004 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, White_secret:
I am from HK too though I am not in HK right now, but I can also help you if you need any translation on the chinese, I can also read the simplified chinese.

Like ming, I never heard of the brands that you mentioned. where did you purchase them? Anyway ..if you are looking for asian brands, I would recommend the Japansese brands and also the Korean brands.. we, the asians live in rather humid weather and we prefer light texture and non-greasy ones. Most of the lightening products are actually containing the active ingredients called AHA .. they act by peeling off your surface dead cells .. and therefore your complexion looks fairer.. it's not only the Asian brands do those work, some of the western brands, even like the basic ones like Neutrogena does that same job, you can check out the ingredients on the packaging.

If you would like to try out the Japanese Brands, I recommend sofina, sheshido; kose, bascially, they come from the same company but different names..: )

Hope these help.. I have a link to korean cosmetics before, but I lost it right now, I can give it to you later, let me search it out again.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 09, 2004 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
thank u IZ. by the way what is ur email? are u a friend of ming?
iz
5% products discount

Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, White_secrets:
No, I dont think I am a friend of ming, I am not sure coz she didnt disclose her profile a lot, anyway ... maybe we know each other.. hehe ...
if you need help in translation, email me at wongkari@yahoo.com, I will be glad to help!
Sophia1

Thu Feb 12, 2004 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with white_secrets. I found this message board today in my search to find Godiva products that are cheaper than their website. I found out about naturefina.com and purchased 4 bars of Godiva whitening soaps. I find the soaps to be very effective in the lightening process. I also have the cream, the toner, and the sunscreen that I purchased form Godiva's website long ago before they became sooo expensive. All I use is the soap. I lather, then allow it to dry on my face, then rinse. I follow with drying my skin with a dry towel (exfoliate)and the dead skin just rolls off my face. My only question is where does naturefina ship from? Could not find this info on the site.
Kleng
5% products discount

Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:26 am      Reply with quote
I checked Naturefina's site and I think they ship out of USA. Maybe, Naturefina buys wholesale from Godiva so they can offer lower price. Godiva offers incredible 50% discount for wholesale orders, with free shipping to boot. Check their sites. Maybe i'll buy wholesale myself and get neat profits from friends.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 19, 2004 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
hello IZ, thanks for replying again. i have been so busy mailing our orders since last week! now i have a chance again to go to this website. anyway, im kinda mad that ming didnt translate it for me because i spent time and effort writing the characters down on a piece of paper, but after waiting many weeks, she still didnt reply me back with the translations. oh well, i cant blame her maybe because she is so busy. but still, if she only knew that she wouldnt have time to translate them, then why did she even bother to volunteer to translate them for me. Sad anyway, i will be emailing u! we will discuss about skin whitening stuff... do u use any in particular?
iz
5% products discount

Fri Feb 20, 2004 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, White_secrets:

you are welcome to send me the things for translation, if you can scan the instructions from the package.

I once used the whitening stuffs, a lot indeed, different brands from the neutrogena to some other japanese brands, they are effective .. but then I found my skin became too thin because of those acid thing... so I just stopped using those again, and I focus more on the SPF thing and I think that's enough for me, but Idont know what you want .. coz I was not looking for really white skin, I just want to have fair skin. ..so with the SPF, it is enough for me.... it's kind of weird if you only have your face white ..so I kind of giving up ..

Have you ever tried doing yourself a mask for the whitening purpose .. you can try to mix together the oatmeal, plain yogurt, honey, egg white, and tiny drops of lemon juice, spread over the face for 15 mins? This is not bad.. but make sure you dont add too much lemon juice coz it may be irritating.. vitamin C and citrus juice can help whitening.. you can try it out, it wont harm anyway .. everything's just so natural.. but I have no gurantee , just feel smooth after doing that : )
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
hello there.. well, the products i used never made my skin thinner or whatsoever because i actually care what i apply to my skin... i have to make sure that it doesnt contain any type of chemical or substance that can irritate and diminish my skin... and so far, i have been doing great buy choosing what i should use and what NOT to use... its pretty easy actually. once u know what u can and cannot use, there should be no problems. about the tip u told me, i have heard alot of those kinds of stuff, but i never had time to do them besides they are so MESSY.... also, im already very satisfied with what the results of the products i use give me, that is why i use them daily... but sometimes i also experiment with new products to see if it works well or not. Smile
busi
5% products discount

Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:33 am      Reply with quote
first of i was using a skin bleaching product by this Nigerian woman, in two weeks i started noticing results within a month i was one shade lighter than my birth skin color. the only problem was that the product cost too much. it is $80 for a months worth. and once you stop using it your skin goes back to its original state faster than you can say "hello" anyway i was wondering if anybody knows any affordable products that can produce the same results as this one. I am African by the way.Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |