Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ASIAN SKIN WHITENING PRODUCTS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
and what product is this? most skin lighteners are not permanent and they tend to make ur skin go back to the same color especially if u go to the sun too much afterwards. to maintain the lightened skin color, u must use it daily. or every other day (any product)
amerie
5% products discount

Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:38 am      Reply with quote
hi everyone!!!! im new here........need sum help...advice!! i am indian and of dark brown colour.......ive been looking at soooo many products on the internet...which are best (natural ingredient)???? whats godiva like???
bbiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Sophia1:
Can you tell you the skin type of yours, coz I wanted to try the Godiva products, but I have sensitive skin type, which makes me rash everytime I try a new product, so, I really would like to know if any sensitive skin type persons have ever tried that? thanks!
Quote:
Originally posted by Sophia1
I agree with white_secrets. I found this message board today in my search to find Godiva products that are cheaper than their website. I found out about naturefina.com and purchased 4 bars of Godiva whitening soaps. I find the soaps to be very effective in the lightening process. I also have the cream, the toner, and the sunscreen that I purchased form Godiva's website long ago before they became sooo expensive. All I use is the soap. I lather, then allow it to dry on my face, then rinse. I follow with drying my skin with a dry towel (exfoliate)and the dead skin just rolls off my face. My only question is where does naturefina ship from? Could not find this info on the site.
Sophia1

Fri Mar 12, 2004 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hello bbiz,

I am African - American, have a honey toned complexion. I have sensitive acne prone skin and I will darken very quickly in the least amount of sun. I am now using the Godiva licorice soap. I had said earlier.... once lathered and kept on my skin for a few minutes then rinsed off and followed by drying with a dry towel, the darkened skin rolls off. I do apply a little pressure while rubbing to exfoliate the skin making sure not to rub too hard. I then apply the lightening cream Ultra Glow found in most drug stores or health and beauty stores in New York. Basically, I find the exfoliation prepares the skin to receive the lightening cream and I have seen great results with my regimen Smooth even-toned skin.
bbiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much Sophia, so, do you only use the soap from Godiva, but other products together as your regime? Have you ever tried the whitening cream and the sun block from Godiva? I am interested in these two products, but now, I may also think abt the soap, please give me some opinions if you also have tried those, thanks!
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 13, 2004 12:35 am      Reply with quote
u should get ur godiva products from naturefina.com because they live here in usa and it will come faster to you.
Sophia1

Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I only use the soap from Godiva then the Ultra Glow lightening cream. I do have the Godiva lightening cream, the sunblock and also the toner but have not used them because I am satisfied with the regimen I am on now. I had ordered everthing from Godivaskincare.com last year, but now I have found a cheaper source at Naturefina.com.
JustMe
5% products discount

Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:56 am      Reply with quote
White_secrets do you work for the company white seccrets? I find it odd the mods here let you sell products like that? did anyone actually get results from using this persons product who dosent even have a website?
SweetRosary

Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Sara...are those pills really that effective? How long have you been taking it? Are there any side-effects so far? How long does it take to see results? Tell me more about it, i'm very interested.
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
what pills?
yxj002

Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Is there any local store that sells whitening products?
white_secrets
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
you have to order them online because the pills come from Asia.
Gelc
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2004 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ming,

I'm now taking grape seed pills. U should read the direction on the box. It should state active OPC. OPC means the grape seed is active. I don't know which brand is good. I'm now eating the brand Jamieson. 3000mg per pill. Active OPC compounds is 95%. All extracted from European Red Wine Grapes. Hope it can help. Grape seed extract helps anti-aging, whitening. Many websites said that.

I'm also living in Hong Kong. And I've tried some whitening product, Sofina Deep Whitening Science, HABA White Lady.

For me, Sofina doesn't work. Abt HABA White Lady, it works only 2-3 bottles. After then, no any feeling.

Kose Sekkisei Lotion (in fact its toner), its work. I use it as toner mask only.

If gals have translation problem on web, u can use this website. It may help.
But it is hard copy, then, only ask someone knows chinese/simplied chinese.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/
magic_girl
5% products discount

Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:37 am      Reply with quote
i also would like to purchase Godiva product.. i would like to purchase it cheaper, i live in malaysia. can it be shipped?
Miss M

Sat Apr 03, 2004 2:13 am      Reply with quote
hello white_secret,
Can you please help me. I am asain and I have a dark brown skin color. I am trying for a long time to lighten my skin color and i would like to see te results very fast. I live in the Netherlands.my e-add is jagesserms@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance
dottie

Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Hello all,

I have read all your posted messages and I would like to tell all of you first hand that Godiva really works! I am a medium brown complexion. I am native to the caribbean islands, a black female. Also, from reading all the posted messages I can tell that I am darker than most of you.

I have used Godiva on and off for a while now and I noticed a difference in 7 days, that is the truth!! I too was skeptical and constantly looking for a whitening product, but there was so much out there I did not know what to trust. So I took a gamble on Godiva (since it was natural and topical), and found what I wanted. The only down side is that it is not permanent. Once you stop using it, you return to your original complextion.

Another thing I like about Godiva whitening is that it stops acne pimples and smooths out your complextion. I use the soap, the lotion (for my body) and the creme and toner (for my face). Even though you will only be taking my word for it (and you don't know me), you will not regret it.

On the other hand, I would like to use a whitening product that has a more permanent effect. Can anyone tell me seriously and truly what will work. I have researched and found information about these products so far: glutathione with 600mg of Rosehips, Atomolan, Tathion, Pearl Powder, Asianwhiteskin.com, and Speed White. Does anyone know about these, or have tried these and can give a true testimonial? Especially for a person that is medium brown?
shazi13

Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:36 am      Reply with quote
hi i am new in this forum
i am asian(pakistan) with brown skin tone need to know where i can buy skin whitening soap and loation i did send a U2U to white_secreats but no reply yet if any one had any information it will be great ,
thanks
Dabawenya62
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2004 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by magic_girl
i also would like to purchase Godiva product.. i would like to purchase it cheaper, i live in malaysia. can it be shipped?

Hi Magic-girl... I saw your posting regarding about Godiva. I'm a Godiva skin care customer and I'm here in Northern California. They do shipped worldwide and since you're in Malaysia, that should be no problem with them. I can only speak for Godiva products because it works for me... I'm using their Whitening Cream, soap, deodorant, lotion, Fruit Acid complex, face powder and what else... well, those so far :=) At any rate, please visit their website at:

Godiva Natural Skin Care Products

and if you're a Yahoo user, go to their Yahoo e-group at:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/godivaskincarejournal/

here u can also read what some have said about Godiva products. Good Luck!

I also beleive there's another website that sells Godiva products calledwww.Naturefina.com you may want to check them out too.

Thu Apr 22, 2004 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
I went to thewww.naturefina.com website and the website was a generic website for purchasing "anything." I typed in Godive skin care and I did not get Godiva anything. Is that what's suppose to happen? Where else can I buy Godiva products cheaper?
Dabawenya62
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2004 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Originally posted by dottie
I went to thewww.naturefina.com website and the website was a generic website for purchasing "anything." I typed in Godive skin care and I did not get Godiva anything. Is that what's suppose to happen? Where else can I buy Godiva products cheaper?

Hi! I also went to Naturefina.com site just to check out their pricing against Godiva and yes I found 2 items that are about $4 or $5 less (Whitening Cream and the Fruit Acid Complex) but the small items, like deodorant it's very minimal. I seem to believe that they buy bulk from GSC (GSC offers wholesale prices for $1,000 worth of products and you can re-sale them if you wish - but check with Godiva's website and email them directly for any inquiry) .

As for cheaper price of Godiva's products, well, I don't think they have any exclusive distributors yet outside Philippines. However, if you have any friends/relatives that goes or frequently go to the Philippines, you can ask them to buy it for you. From Philippine Peso to whatever currency you have (don't know where you are), it will probably be cheap. My sister bought several products and send it thru my sis-in-law, and boy the prices from Phil.Peso to US$ is a big difference. Hence, that will be your best bet for now. Godiva though offers free shipping worldwide for $50.00 or more orders and depending what part of the world are you, it should take about 4 -7 days (not counting weekends I believe). For more information just click down on my signature or click this link:

Godiva Natural Skin Care

Good Luck!

Sun Apr 25, 2004 4:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Like a lot of ppl here Im really interested in lightening my skin a shade or two (im Indian) and Godiva sounds the best from what you people are saying. My main problem is that upper lip and under-eye area are really dark so overall i look dark!!

I live in the UK so before I go ordering some Id really like it if some of you could confirm for me that i genuinely works!?
Also what would people recommend as the best combo of products to start with??
THANKS A LOT !
dottie

Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info Dabawenya622... and Hello123 yes, Godiva truly works! You can probably start off with the Lightening soup, lightening cream (for your face) and the lightening lotion (for your body). If you want to use other Godiva product, its up to you. But these are good starters. Hope this helped.

dep9936

Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Can anyone tell me where to get this Herbalinn from? Oh and also how much does it cost? I live in US.
naz411

Sat May 01, 2004 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Herbalinn is a cream that works instantly-if there is anyone out there who knows how to get hold of the herbalinn cream please let us know or email me direct on,,, naz411@hotmail.com

really appreciate it loads.

thanks

Sun May 02, 2004 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
here's a skin bleaching guide article that helped me understand alot more on this subject.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |