Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

ASIAN SKIN WHITENING PRODUCTS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
busi
5% products discount

Sun May 02, 2004 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Does anybody know where i can get herbalinn? Please e mail me at sftcp22@aol.com with the information and the price.
luvtoshop

Mon May 03, 2004 10:52 am      Reply with quote
the elusive herbalinn?

found this forum with some threads to a source....
hope this helps Laughing

http://groups.msn.com/GreatSkin/general.msnw
Skin Addict
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2004 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I got some on eBay but wasn't thrilled with the results. I like Isa Knox Intensive Whitening better for spot treatments.
kyuti2003
5% products discount

Tue May 04, 2004 1:33 am      Reply with quote
hello, I bought a Japanese whitening product a month ago, i forgot the instruction from the saleslady, it was interpreted because everything written is in Japanese. The only English there is DIVELE, but there's no website re: it. Has somebody here used it before? I was told that many Japayuki( filipina entertainers to japan) are very familiar with it.
nadiaa

Tue May 04, 2004 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Has any one tried the Zeshu whitening pills and r they effective
thanks
Fairlyfair
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 07, 2004 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
skinaddict, the one you bought on ebay was not the genuine herbalinn

The real stuff was is from UAE which hopefully will have a website up one day as they keep promising.
Suji

Fri May 07, 2004 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi I am new here and I am looking for skin whitening too. I have used Shiseido but I didn't think that it worked. I also got a prescribed bottle of 5% hydroquinone from a dermatologist and people actually could see that I looked very lighter, but I ran out of the cream and I heard it's not good. I haven't tried anything else and I've read so much on Herbal Inn and Godiva products. I'm from Australia so because a lot of the products are in US dollars, it'll be expensive for me. This is why I would like to know what REALLY works for people? I want to lighten my body and face. As for Hebal Inn, I'm a bit scared because of the info I read from other sites about the herbal inn site going down and the lady not providing the goods. It makes me wonder whether the product is unsafe and maybe that's why people no longer hear from here. I'm just a bit weary because of the mercury poison that happened in China as a result of using skin whitening creams. I'm asian with a tanned skin and would like to have whiter skin. Preferably a cream where you can start to see the results very quickly.

Fairlyfair, I am interested in your product but why are you selling them? How much will you charge?
jjuang

Sat May 08, 2004 2:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
I've been hearing a lot about herbalinn and godiva. Has anyone tried both? If so, can you recommend on which is more effective? Also, if anyone has anymore info on great whitening products, feel free to email me at jjuang@iqmail.net Thanks!

PS I am an Asian. (for some reason that seems to be important in choosing a skin whitening product.)
Judy Juang
prettypink

Sun May 09, 2004 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Good to have this such of forum. Just want to share you my result. I really want to have a whiteskin. And i bought so many whitening pills from website and other whitening products. Wanted to give you some comment about i've used. About Hydroquinone... Please don't used it. It will really make your skin problem. I have a cousin who used it and you know her face especially her cheeks becomes dark... For whitening pills i used already all kinds japanese whitening pills and i would say that it has quite good result but very slow effect. Nadiaa i tried the seshu but its really dont have any effect. And i found a websitewww.asianwhiteskin.com which sells speedwhite pills and they said that it is the most saleable products fo them. I found out also that they were selling the japan glutathione which is half the price of what i got from other website.I research about tehir products and i've seen forum that claiming this product has really good and fast effect. I tried speewhite for almost 6 months now and im really amazed my skin color it is because my family were telling to me that i'm getting lighter. The good thing is that the product are all natural and safe to used. One thing i've notice my dark spots caused by pimples at my back are almost gone. While im taking this speedwhite i tried godiva products and i want to stop it. It's because when i used their creams in my face. I got allergies. I don't know why...
nadiaa

Mon May 10, 2004 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
okay u guys have a problem..first of all..

I used herbalinn and the results were fanatic..the only problem is..the old herbalinn worked better..salha kind is a little watery..also the old herbalinn really cleared up my acne..I used the new one but its not getting rid of my dark acne marks..
also otentika works but its better for your body cuz on your face it will cause pimples.
Hollywood seceret cream really causes my cheeks to look red..
it works..but i need something that will last..
any suggestions
thanks
radiohead
5% products discount

Sun May 30, 2004 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
i've been wanting to purchase Godiva but i can't because my parents wont let me use their credit card. . . . hehe, i wish i had a credit card.. So im getting a lightening cream from Avon.
does AVON lightening creams work, has anyone use it before?
yergie87

Sun Aug 22, 2004 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
hi,
i'm new to all this stuff.hahha.
my sister got me some smooth E babyface cream for anti-aging and skin whitening. I'm running out and i like japanese brand makeup. I know kose have a lot of good products..is there a way i can order online from kose. I'm living in the states and i don't really like most of the products here. I usually use japanese or thai product only.
if you have info please email me at
yergie87@hotmail.com

yergie
Fairlyfair
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I've seen Kose products on ebay. I'm sure there are many places online if you do a google search.

Here's one that lists 3 sites: http://www.skincare-products-store.com/Kose.html
Kleng
5% products discount

Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the new lightening lip gloss from Godiva and after 2 weeks, the pale, ashen discoloration from years of smoking has faded and my lips is a bit redder now. Great new product from Godiva and I think it's the only lightening lip gloss in the market.
Cizzy

Sun May 22, 2005 7:20 am      Reply with quote
I was jst wondering if anyone has tried "speedwhite" from asianwhiteskin.com? Are they safe to use? Can anyone share their experience abt whitening pills?
skin adict
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2005 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
I've had melasma around my mouth area for years from birth control pills. Tried everything including IPL, Godiva, Herbalinn, products with hydroquinone, arbutin, etc. with little or no results. I had some results with Isa Knox whitening complex and taking MSM supplements. For the first time in years I can go without without any concealer. It feels awesome. Someone on this forum mentioned skinlighteningreport.com and I got it, read it and followed it and am very pleased. I think the combination of taking L-Glutithione supplements and the Otentika cream is what really did the trick. I've read where some people have broken out from the Otentika products, but they've worked wonderfully for me. The report recommended some of the products that didn't work for me (Godiva and Mandelic acid) but the new information definitely made a huge difference.

I have sensitive Asian skin prone to dermal melasma. I've never been one to wear make-up except special occasions and am so incredibly thrilled to do my morning serums/moisturizers, etc. and just top it off with sunblock and head out the door. Wearing concealer made me so self-conscious because I was hiding something. I can't say enough about how thankful I am to this forum and the ideas and opinions expressed on it.
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 12:03 am      Reply with quote
What make of Sunblock do you use Skin Addict........as i find that all the sunblocks i have come accross they are either too oily or leave a white cast on my skin.............i've used Shisideo....Decleor....Sunsense.......etc etc......still to come accross one i'd like to wear........regards Karina
skin adict
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 12:21 am      Reply with quote
Karina,
Currently for everyday use, I trade off using Oleda All natural Mineral Sunscreen (doesn't say what SPF) and Clientelle Elastology Oil Free Tinted Sunblock (also chemical free, SPF 30). A friend of mine has oily skin and loves the Clientelle. I have sensitive skin so I've rarely had a problem with something being too oily, my skin usually absorbs everything.

When I go swimming or skiing I use Photoderm Max Creme SPF 100. This one does use chemicals but it's the only one that provides enough protection for me (as well as a hat) to keep the melasma and dark patches from returning. I haven't had the rash I usually get from chemical sunscreens either. I've read all the articles stating that there is no real sunblock with an SPF over 30, but I've used my SPF 30 out in the sun and still have had problems. With the SPF 100, I haven't had any returning dark splotches (knock on wood!).

I'm also wanting to try UV naturals SPF 30+, Clarins new chemical free sunscreen and have used a sample of DHC's whitening sunblock which is also chemical free with nice results.

Hope this helps!
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2005 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Skin Addict.......i can't seem to find any of the sunscreens you mentioned in UK.............so i think i'll just have to settle with what i can buy from EDS..........i actually find that when i do used sunscreen ........ my skin looks very ashey..............i prefer to try and go without sunscreen.....but then again saying that..........the decleor creams contain UV........so i think i may have to settle for that..regards Karina
myztic
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 25, 2005 12:06 am      Reply with quote
what about magic cream? http://www.freewebs.com/brendastarr/
has anyone heard if this is safe and effective?
novela

Sun Jun 05, 2005 9:47 am      Reply with quote
i am black and i have been using fair and white it really works it lightened me too much i feel but definetly lightens skin i was slightly darker than tyra banks now my face is near to a beyonce colour!
Mayet_808
5% products discount

Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:55 am      Reply with quote
has anyone tried this before? does it really work? thanks
Mayet_808
5% products discount

Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:36 am      Reply with quote
i just want to say HI! i am new here Smile
godiva pressed powder - has anyone tried this before?
pipilover
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mayet_808. Make a new topic, because I think that no one is looking at this one. Because everything is already been said on this one, so the people are not looking anymore at this one, to many pages. Ok bye.
kona

Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:21 am      Reply with quote
I am wondering if anyone can help me locate the contact for KOMSA Products manufacturer call HongKong Fulitang Technology and Trade Co. Ltd. located at Genre Road, Hong Kong.

I accidently left my wife's KOMSA 'Excellent Whitening Water' in a hotel in Bali and she's not angry but sad 'cos it was a gift and unavailable in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. So, here I am, needing help.

Thank you. Crying or Very sad
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |