Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Versace lips?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there!
Does anyone know where I can buy Versace lipsticks online in Canada? I'm looking down the barrel of a pretty much empty tube of a gorgeous Versace shade of pink and I'd love to get my hands on another one!
Thanks! Very Happy
Pudoodles
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Good luck with your quest Pudoodles, hope you manage to find it. Im not a lipstick wearer, it annoys that they dont stay on for more than 5 minutes. Mad
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
Me, I'm a lipstick hound....it's actually pretty ridiculous....I bought the Versace lipstick in Vancouver, (ages ago)....I'll just wait and hope that there is another lipstick maniac out there who can help me
Pudoodles
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
If you can't find a retailer, I would try eBay, if it's not obvious already, I love eBay! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
I've never ordered from Ebay - I'm always scared that I'll get robbed! Shock Do you get face treatment products from ebay? I'm always scared that soemone will take the "goods" and refill the bottle with cheap body lotion! Laughing I used to use Creme de la Mer and I nearly ordered it from ebay a million times!
Pudoodles Very Happy
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
I believe Strawberrynet carries Versace lipstick and have free world wide shipping.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Shock I'm going to check that right now!!
Thanks!
Pudoodles
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
Sad Nope (sigh...) they have some treatment but no make-up...so my hunt continues!
Pudoodles Crying or Very sad
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2005 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
It can be scarey, I've never bought anything too expensive. I wouldn't buy anything like La Mer creme where all the sellers seem to be offering a too good to be true deal. I stear clear of electronics and designer handbags too, you never know what you will get.

I buy my Bare Minerals from a fav seller, she marks parcels as 'gifts' to get by customs, which is not legal Embarassed but I appreciate the savings.

I've bought makeup and inexpensive clothes, toys for my son, he loves Rescue Heroes and we only have one store that sells them in town and often they don't carry that certain one he wants.

I am beyond cautious and if there is even a hint of bad attitude in their feedback I will pass the seller by. I've also sold quite a bit but not since last fall, I just don't have time right now. One guideline I use is to never buy from a seller with less than 98% feedback, preferably 99% or better, depending on the deal I'm getting. Another thing I always take into account is shipping, sometimes a seller will try to make a huge profit on shipping so I always ask for the cost of shipping to Canada, a lot of US sellers don't list it.

Using this method I've had really good luck on eBay. Been doing business there for 4 years now.

Strawberry.net does looks lovely, I was also wondering if anyone has used them?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Lolli! I'll probably cave in eventually and order something - it's just a matter of time!
Pudoodles Very Happy
diderot
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Pudoodles, Winnie is right, strawberrynet.com does carry them, just click on "makeup" up on the bar, then go to Versace. I ordered their lipsticks from them before, good luck !

D Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Shock Really? Yippee! I'll check again....I don't know how I missed them!
Thanks!
Pudoodles Very Happy
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=frecklesfreckle

Here's my buying id feedback page, you can browse my recent purchases, oh fun! Wink

On my About Me page there is a photo of myself and my hubby too. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:33 am      Reply with quote
I checked and they definately do Pink Lipsticks. Hope its want you want Pudoodles. Pray
rosewater
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Ebay can be great but I get a bit worried buying cosmetics if they aren't sealed. I worry that they may have been used and aren't very hygienic.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:23 am      Reply with quote
I havent used Ebay for ages but alot of the sellers for skincare etc... have huge feedback and you just know who to buy from and who to trust. Cool
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Lolli wrote:

Here's my buying id feedback page, you can browse my recent purchases, oh fun! Wink

Wow, wish I had a "backyard" like that!
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Lolli wrote:

I just get error and cant see you Lolli. Crying or Very sad
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Cindi, click on advanced search in the top right of the ebay home page, then click on find a member in the left hand side then type in frecklesfreckle and then search for the about me page.

Give me a shout if that doesn't work.

Love from your very own Sherlock Cool
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:27 am      Reply with quote
rosewater, I agree, I wouldn't buy anything not sealed, I bought some Clinique (back when I thought I would try their treatments, was terribly unsuccessful) gift with purchase samples a few months ago and two were obviously used/at least opened and I just threw them away. It is a risk but the key is to look at the fb, if they have a large # of sales, say 300+ and good fb, it should be ok.

Cindi, I wonder how come you got an error? I'm at eBay right now, looking to game some new GameCube games. I will post the photos here if you would like. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:28 am      Reply with quote
I'll check out rzecka detective work first and be back soon Lolli
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Gee, what beautiful pictures. I live in a big industrial area, all my scenery is Cooling Towers, Pollution, Pylons, and chemical plants Sad
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Lolli
Wow what a beautiful place to live. Also may I say how good you look.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks ladies! Smile That photo of me was taken in 2000, so long ago! I had just spent the morning at a day spa, Aveda, in Whistler so I'm pretty relaxed. Smile Sorry it took some detective work to find the page, must be cause it's linked from the forum.

I don't want to hijack the thread any further so I'll post the photos in a new thread.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |