Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Help! Looking for an old diy recipe by careKate ....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Ding

Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi all. I am trying to get an old recipe that a user named careKate made using essential oils for her mother's recurring facial staph...she said it worked in days and I would LOVE to have the formula...any ideas? She said she posted it but my searches have not come up with it...any help is greatly appreciated!!! Wink i think it was about 5 years ago....thanks so much!!

Ding
havana8

Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ding, Have you seen this thread?

Which essential oils might kill MRSA?
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26276

I think there are some comments from Carekate that link back to her blend on the DIY threaad.

HTHs! Smile
Ding

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi Havana...i did see that thread....I was really hoping to get her exact recipe...I tried searching under her name as the author too and cannot locate it.... Confused I have tried so many...i think hers was a syngery blend...I am desperate to kill this infection.....thanks for your post though! I really hope someone has the recipe.....what a nightmare...i am sitting here covered in manuka oil and essential oil of oregano...ugh....

Thnx again,
Ding
havana8

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ding, The only thing I was able to find is the post her comment links to: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=325481#325481 It's not an exact recipe but she does call it a "synergy blend" in the post and shares her choice of essential oils. Maybe that will help you whip up your own blend?

Very sorry to hear you have a staph infection, BTW! Crying or Very sad
Ding

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Havana!!! That is IT!!!!!!! You are the absolute best! I have gone nuts trying to get the blend oils....i am going to try and replicate it..I wish I knew the amounts, but i will try my best...I have never heard of Kunzea or Nerolina, but will do some research...

Again, from my heart...thank you!!!!!!! Exclamation
havana8

Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Fantastic! I'm not much help on the DIY front but I'm sure you will be able to do it, Ding.

For the Kunzea Ambigua, here are a few links that might be helpful:

Kunzea ambigua
Kunzea ambigua Essential Oil has been tested and proven effective against Staph, E-coli, and Candida.
http://www.naturesgift.com/essential/KunzeaAmbigua.htm

Kunzea ambigua
http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/kunzea-essential-oil-p-270.html

Not sure, but perhaps this might also be helpful:

Quote:
Lisa LaVerde wrote asking for suggestions with her daughter's impetigo. I wrote back that Impetigo can be either a staph or a strep infection...if it were Staph, I'd want to use our MERCY line of products that have been successful with MRSA. She wrote back after less than two weeks:

FYI I used the Mercy wash and gel, and Manuka. I also used some goldenseal powder for overnight. I am happy to report they worked very well. I think the Mercy remedy was fantastic! I will be keeping that on hand!

Thanks for your help!!

http://www.naturesgift.com/NewsAugust07.htm#ixzz26NO7pESL
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |