Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Any way to successfully bleach under eye circles?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jonboy340
5% products discount

Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I've noticed my under eye darkness has become a lot darker in the last year and currently my eyes look like I've been punched very hard on the nose...

I'm really hoping there is some sort of cream or agent that can bleach this area as it is really irritating and depressing me at the moment.

Has anyone had any luck with doing this?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Have a look at your liver function. Do a series of liver cleanses. Check out your food sensitivities and thyroid. In other words, lighten the darkening from the inside. It's probably your diet which is the agent of change.
jonboy340
5% products discount

Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the 2 cents. I'll look into cleanses.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I do agree with catski... Sometimes, it is cause by your diet and lifestyle.

Before you do something, I would suggest you consult with a doctor first to see if you have a problem.... Once you pinpoint the cause of your dark circles, you can start the process of healing from inside. I must stress the importance of well-balanced food intake daily to get the most beneficial effect....

Also, I do believe having dark circles (sometimes) is caused by hereditary. However, you can improve on this problem areas with proper balanced diet....

Take note that even the most expensive creams on the market can not help you if you don't fix first what is causing it. Find the source of the problem and deal with it first before buying expensive creams....

I hope this helps.....

catski wrote:
Have a look at your liver function. Do a series of liver cleanses. Check out your food sensitivities and thyroid. In other words, lighten the darkening from the inside. It's probably your diet which is the agent of change.
YB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have recently finished the book "Your Face Never Lies" by Michio Kushi.

According to him dark color in under eye area as well as on the sides of the bridge of the nose show problems with spleen. He say many people have problems with spleen caused by the removal of their tonsils.

It actually make sense. Mine were not removed, but as a teenager i used to have my tonsils constantly inflamed and i remember my parents talking about removing them. I wonder if they could atrophy on their own Smile

Does anybody knows how to clean your spleen?

I have my blood checked every year and my doctor can't see anything wrong with it. I am generally pretty healthy, but i am really curious if i can fix this dark circles problem from within.

5% products discount

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:28 am      Reply with quote
YB wrote:
According to him dark color in under eye area as well as on the sides of the bridge of the nose show problems with spleen. He say many people have problems with spleen caused by the removal of their tonsils.

That is actually what is bothering me more than a slight darkness directly under the eye. Black lines from the eye socket down the bridges of the nose.

I've read that it indicates a problem with the kidney, liver and now spleen lol. I just wish the cleanse means I won't have to spend money on fillers Crying or Very sad
sofiya
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:05 am      Reply with quote
I've read that it indicates a problem , is it true
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:53 am      Reply with quote
yes, your spleen will revive once your liver is functioning more efficiently.

liver, spleen, kidneys.. they work as a team, like ears, nose, throat.

acupuncturist will tonify the spleen. but to keep it happy you need a clear liver.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |