Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Melania Trump Discusses Her Skin Care Regimen
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:17 am      Reply with quote
As the wife of real estate mogul and near-Presidential candidate Donald Trump, Melania Trump leads the kind of jet-setting, private-spa-in-her-apartment existence that seems like something out of a television show. And, well, now it kind of is a television show. Tomorrow, Trump will debut the fifth collection of her Melania Timepieces & Jewelry line on QVC, featuring accessories inspired by her three favorite cities: New York City, Paris, and Palm Beach, FL. We recently chatted up the former model about her beauty routine, Botox, and the latest addition to the Trump family, step-daughter Ivanka's weeks-old baby girl, Arabella Rose.

What's your everyday beauty routine? "When I wake up in the morning, I like to refresh myself and put some tonic on—one with vitamin C—and then an oxygen cream with vitamins A, C, and E. That's very important to me so that my skin will stay moisturized throughout the day. I never go to sleep before washing my makeup off and I really nurture my skin at night."

Read rest here: http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends/blogs/daily-beauty-reporter/2011/07/melania-trump-will-never-get-b.html
BellaKai
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
It is so refreshing to hear a point of view like that. Do you think she really doesn't get botox though? Sometimes I wonder if they're lying, but I'd like to believe them.
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
I think that she is definitely doing something. But those celebrities never tell.
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Hmm, I think she is describing Ling skincare.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 am      Reply with quote
She's still young. She may change her mind about botox as she gets older. I like her desire to be more European and to age naturally and she seems more grounded than what is often in the spotlight. Good for her.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Sometimes genetics play a role, plus the fact that she comes from a wealthy family so she has access to the most expensive products on the market..... Unlike regular people like us, we have to work "harder" Smile
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
She's still young. She may change her mind about botox as she gets older. I like her desire to be more European and to age naturally and she seems more grounded than what is often in the spotlight. Good for her.

Sister Sweets you really think she may change her mind about Botox as she gets older?

I bet if she found out about face exercises, she may opt for toned muscles instead. Very Happy
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Sister Sweets you really think she may change her mind about Botox as she gets older?

I bet if she found out about face exercises, she may opt for toned muscles instead. Very Happy

I'm thinking of trying facial exercises myself.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:11 am      Reply with quote
And don't forget she has fantastic gene's.
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:50 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:

From her mother anyway! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
doodles wrote:
GirlieGirl wrote:

Here are her parents:

http://images.mycapture.com/23710013.jpg?function=resize&mode=SCALE&width=600&maxheight=430
doodles
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
VeronicaM wrote:
doodles wrote:
GirlieGirl wrote:

Here are her parents:

http://images.mycapture.com/23710013.jpg?function=resize&mode=SCALE&width=600&maxheight=430

Ok, my mistake. I thought we were talking about the Donald's daughter, not his wife. After looking at the picture I think what I said still holds true!.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:48 am      Reply with quote
doodles,

No problem. It's easy to think that she's Donald Trump's daughter given the age difference between them.
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Her mother is beautiful!
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
I am not familiar with one of the brand she said that she like to use.

Does anyone know more of it?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |