Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Patakara lip Trainer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
howInteresting
5% products discount

Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
damianne, thanks for that thorough and very helpful reply! Your schedule looks very do-able. The health aspects of this thing appeals to me. I also like that it seems to put the face in the proper posture for facial exercise. And I like the effects that it has given your face, which, yes you're right, looks more toned and fit.

So all in all, there may be a Patakara in my future! Very Happy
damianne
5% products discount

Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I can honestly say 76 days into this, that I am happy with my purchase. It does take a commitment, but so does everything else in life.... If you do buy, I would get the premium one, and commit to 3 times a day. There are videos on youtube that are the same as the dvd it comes with, if you buy the set. The fit pull was super nice when I first got it, and it is still fine, but it lost some of its stickiness pretty quickly. I still use it 1 or 2 times of the 3 times a day, (and its still gives better resistance than a glove) but a cotton glove will work almost as well, and you can also use your hand. that does make it convenient, depending on your mood.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:15 am      Reply with quote
Mine arrived in the UK 5 days ago and is held up in Customs for some reason so I'm just biting my nails and waiting for it to update. No idea why it's taking so long and can't wait to get started!
damianne
5% products discount

Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:24 pm      Reply with quote
xxstardustxx I am so excited for you!!!

commit to commit.... and take a before pic. even if you are too shy to post it, you should have it, because its difficult to tell the differences when you scrutinize your face every day like we all do. the pic will serve as a reference point, its the most important one really... you can always take a one month or a 2 month photo, but you cannot go back and take a pre photo...

did you get the fitpull? which one did you buy?

5% products discount

Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Incorporating it into my morning and evening routines would simplify things because I don't have problems remembering those routines. Then, it's just a matter of remembering another 1-2x during the day.

It's good to know there are easy alternatives to the fit-pull for resistance, but I find that thing oddly fascinating. Based on the descriptions, I feel like I've seen similar products -- if only I could remember where? It would just be nice to have it sourced domestically for easier re-orders.

Well, I haven't ordered yet, but I think it's just a matter of time. Laughing Laughing
xxstardustxx
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
Damianne...

I got the premium package because I thought "in for a penny...." and the fit pull looked really useful for getting a good grip.

Will take a pre pic for reference though as I'm sure you're right and tiny improvements might be missed without it.

I'm really fed up with no movement at Customs though.... Nearly 7 days now and nothing.
Swissmom
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
I can see a difference. Your skin looks tighter and a bit younger. As we age, somehow our faces just start looking bigger. At least for me! Laughing That gadget has given you that nice facial slimness of youth. Don't know how else to describe it.
damianne
5% products discount

Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:46 am      Reply with quote
thank you swissmom for the positive feedback. I am so glad I decided to share my results... it keeps me motivated to be part of a group.

I have always loved essential day spa just for that reason. we all get to learn from each others experiences. it really is a collective effort navigating the world of beauty these days.... so thank you everyone, for sharing this tiny little journey of mine.

5% products discount

Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
well I just posted my 90 day photos... everything seems to be coming along. I am noticing that my jaw seems to be filling out, wider sort of. my lips seem to be filling in a little as well.

https://patakaraexperiment.shutterfly.com/

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Wow, amazing results! I will look into this device. I also started doing nose breathing only and belly breathing exercises daily. It all goes back to increase oxygen is one of the key factors to facial changes. I felt like my journey with facial exersises alone was not giving me the results for a fuller face. I already have a lot of "cheek meat" but was droopy. I am know convinced that maybe besides nose breathing/bukeyo method treatments + lip training will help with a fuller face. I also plan on going to the dentist sometime this year to fix my palate structure. Anyone been to dentist offices in puerto rico?

Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |