Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

HELP! Reaura under Eyes.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
willondon79

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone.

So far I have done 6 Reaura treatments.
I have to admiti that my skin texture has already improved (my friends commented on it).

However, one of my major concerns are those fine lines under the eyes.

And so...yes, I treated the "immediate" under eye's area with Reaura. The first few treatment nothing happened, but last treatment has brought up some even worse nastier wrinkles in the area.

I know that Reaura is not supposed to be used under the eyes, but I figured, if the Palovia promises to treat the eye area, the Reaura must be able to do the same, since they are both Laser technology.

So now I'm left wondering...should I carry on and treat the eye area a few more times? Will it create more wrinkles? Will they eventually go away?

I'm so confused, and I don't want to mess up my face.
Anybody got any suggestion?
Many thanks

W
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Willondon, I kind of did the same thing as you. The first time I did under my eye area the next morning it looked terrible. All dried and wrinkled. So I didn't treat that area again for a few weeks. When I started back treating that area I did only about half as many passes with the laser on the under eye area as on the rest of the face. That seemed to help not make the area dry out as much and so it didn't look as wrinkled.
I think it has help with my under eye area but since it is one of my main concerns I am still working on the area.

Maybe you should let the under eye area rest for a little bit or not do quite so many passes over the area and see how it looks after awhile. I personally don't think it will hurt it long term but the skin there is very thin so I would be cautious. Hope this helps. Anybody else have any experience they would like to chime in with?

ETA: I am not sure you have seen this thread on the ReAura but it covers a lot of information that might be of interest.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=44054

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
I am using the Tria laser and I have gone a little closer to the under eye area than the directions say to. But I have not done as many passes as CookieD suggested and I have done well. Even using microcurrent it is recommended to use less current under the eyes. Getting back to the laser discussion my under eye area is really improving so treating it lightly is the answer for me.

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:35 am      Reply with quote
Many Thanks Toby and CookieD. I'll give my under eye are a bit of a rest.

I hope it goes back to how it was before treating it with Reaura!!!
stupidos

Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:31 am      Reply with quote
I am most bothered by my under eye wrinkles, any updates on yr progress?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |