Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

young but very lined. please help
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
KARTERLEE

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:11 am      Reply with quote
I am 27 and i have very fare skin (typical red head fare skin with Freckles ) , It has always been quite dry and i probably did have a little too much exposure to the sun when i was younger as well as i used to be a smoker up until i quit when i was expecting my daughter about 4 years ago . Now at 27 i have alot of fine lines all over my face , the worst areas are the crows feet around the whole eye region which go from about my eye brow right down to the top of my cheek bone, as well as smile lines, forehead lines and also lines in between my eyebrows . They are getting so bad they really are taking over my thoughts every single day .
goodbyekitty
5% products discount

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I am also very fair and the sun damages my skin so quickly.
Do you use retin-a or a vitamin C product? These are good places to start. Also sunscreen every day!

A really good moisturiser would help with the dryness. Dryness make lines appear a lot worse.
I use cerave it's pretty good and very moisturising.
LauraLizzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:13 am      Reply with quote
What are you using on skin now?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
KARTERLEE: It's great that you stopped smoking because it ages you big time....
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:18 am      Reply with quote
As the others have said using Retin A and Vitamin C serums will really help, your still very young so your skin should be able to turn itself around.

I also think lifestyle is a hugh factor especially nutrition so perhaps examine your diet and consider making some changes or adding some supplements to nurish your skin from within. I believe in general a low gi diet is considered best for skin with lots of fresh veggies and good fats, eating avocadoes is really excellent for your skin. There is a thread in the DIY section on smoothies which is well worth reading. Also make sure you are getting enough good quality sleep and dealing with stress on a daily basis.

It might take a few months but take your time, do the research and don't be hard on yourself and I'm sure you will see positive results!

Congratulations on giving up smoking, that was already your hardest step the rest will me easy compared to that!
Magestic Beauty

Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
I would start by taking lots of antioxidants every day by way of juicing carrots and beats (must drink within first 5 minutes). This does wonders for skin and energy levels. It also prevents further wrinkle damage to skin it seems, helping it retain elasticity.

I would look into boosting collagen levels which makes skin more bulky, preventing cracks and wrinkles.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
Juicing fresh vegies is great too, but I prefer the fibre of these vegies eaten as well... RAW! The fibre in these vegies will make you feel full than juicing.

Magestic Beauty wrote:
I would start by taking lots of antioxidants every day by way of juicing carrots and beats (must drink within first 5 minutes). This does wonders for skin and energy levels. It also prevents further wrinkle damage to skin it seems, helping it retain elasticity.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |