Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:43 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this off the wonderful fairies and I used it as an eyemask. Its very cool and refreshing. I was so impressed, I ordered the full size. Its similar to the Decleor Lip and Eye mask only much bigger...
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (75 ml / 2.5 oz)
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (75 ml / 2.5 oz)

A refreshing, oil-free gel masque of calming botanicals and antioxidant vitamins that restores critical moisture to stressed skin.

rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Oooo just read the description of this. Looks loooovely.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:16 am      Reply with quote
It was really nice to use. Im wishing QVc had Dermalogica so we could buy and try all their stuff first and then come here for it cheaper.. Laughing
diderot
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi Cindi, Decleor lip and eye contour mask is still my favourite eye mask so far, I got a salon size from Strawberrynet.com, but of course, I am always searching for a better one, so how do you compare the 2, if they are similiar, which one do you like more ??

Thanks,
D Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Its would be like the coca cola question, can you tellt he difference. I probably could with coke, but with these two I would say they are both the same. Im looking forward to an eye mask every morning to wake them up. Im sure the dermalogica one will be better value for money too. Do you get good results from the Decleor one.
diderot
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Honestly, difference ? just more moisturized after the mask, but I can't seems to find any miracle eye mask out there. It's not a HG product, but it's better than other eye masks I have used. Although , lately I have putting Dermalogica's multi-vitamin power mask all over(including eye area), and it's good too. I think I am gonna try the hydrating mask too, like you said, it's cheaper.

For the record, I gave my mom 3 boosters they make (renewal, hydrating, and firming) to try. My mom is a skincare guinea pig too, she tried too many stuffs that she doesn't react to skincare easily. After 2 days, she told me the hydrating booster really work and I thought she would like the firming one the most. So I have faith in their hydrating line. My mom is kinda kind to please.... Shhh

D

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
I used the vitamin mask and it made me blotchy and spotty, so I wont be using that again. Thankfully it was just a sample. Id defo go for the hydrating mask, Im going to treat my eyes every morning. I ot a free booster set in my order so more samples to try You and your mam sound more like sisters Laughing
diderot
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
We really do, and I love it Wink Whenever I try something which is good or (too heavy for me), I pass it along, so her bathroom is like SEPHORA, haha Very Happy

Funny, I got the booster set as a gift too, the site I order my dermalogica from are the cheapest and fastest in service too. It's called whatgreatskin.com.

ok, the hydrating mask is on my list now (I mean my THIS WEEK list)

D Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Ha ha, I like the sound of a THIS WEEK list Laughing Its rotten being in the UK sometimes cause we cant get access to everything you can. Im going to check out this site...... I ordered my Dermalogica from EDA and the booster set was free.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
diderot wrote:
We really do, and I love it Wink Whenever I try something which is good or (too heavy for me), I pass it along, so her bathroom is like SEPHORA, haha Very Happy

Funny, I got the booster set as a gift too, the site I order my dermalogica from are the cheapest and fastest in service too. It's called whatgreatskin.com.

ok, the hydrating mask is on my list now (I mean my THIS WEEK list)

D Wink

Wow, what a great site if you like Dermalogica, so cheap. Im sure you'd save lots on your THIS WEEK list from there Laughing
diderot
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
yeah, I am lucky to have a spa 2 mins from my place which carries Dermalogica. Let me know what you think about the price on that site, I am ALWAYS open to better deals Bad Grin

D

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Ha, so whatgreatskin is still cheaper ?? Did I emphasize the quick mailing ? I never ask for express mailing, but it always arrive in 2 days, and of course, I always try to order more than $75, I hate to pay for shipping.

They are also VERY generous in giving out samples, just put in the requests on the comment box when you check out. Whenever you ask for.

D Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
I cant work out the exact prices cause its in US$ only but there is lots of sales on and they look good. Didnt know they did so much stuff Shock Delivery in 2 days is my kind of deal. Your lucky. Hopefully I wont have to wait too long for mine....
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |