Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

at home device to tighten sagging skin, any recommendations
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
winewine
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
I am in my mid 40's and starting to see signs of sagging at the corners of my mouth. Confused
I am looking for something I can use at home.

so far after researchung on the net, I am thinking about getting one of the following:

Baby Quasar
Talika light Duo
Tripillor Stop

My budget is around $200 to $400. Any reviews on the above or any suggestion on other devices?

Thanks a lot!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Facial exercise is your best choice to lift muscles and counteract sagging. But the best device would be the STOP which does tighten skin through radio frequency waves which heat up the collagen and causes it to contract.

I used a LED device for awhile, and did it see tightening. But I do own the STOP, and while results are not dramatic, it does tighten.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Facial exercise is your best choice to lift muscles and counteract sagging. But the best device would be the STOP which does tighten skin through radio frequency waves which heat up the collagen and causes it to contract.

I used a LED device for awhile, and did it see tightening. But I do own the STOP, and while results are not dramatic, it does tighten.

Also love microcurrent for lift!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
bethany wrote:

I agree, microcurrent plus combined with STOP!

PQ Philip

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Toby and PQ, you are going to talk me into getting a microcurrent device!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you PQ! Can you recomment any particular microcurrent device? Or do I need to go to a salon to have that done? I have no knowledge on microcurrent. Is it the same as galvanic equipment?
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
bethany wrote:

Hi toby, do you have a home micro current device? if so, which one please.... thank you
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
I have a professional microcurrent machine called Beautiful Image and it is great and I use it weekly. I also have a nuface that I use for a quick five min. lift daily. Nanci at ncnproskin is coming out with a home device that should cover everything needed in microcurrent....you might want to wait and see her device before buying.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I have a professional microcurrent machine called Beautiful Image and it is great and I use it weekly. I also have a nuface that I use for a quick five min. lift daily. Nanci at ncnproskin is coming out with a home device that should cover everything needed in microcurrent....you might want to wait and see her device before buying.

Thanks Toby, yes I am going to wait for nanci's as well as reviews for caci home use device...
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
winewine wrote:
Thank you PQ! Can you recomment any particular microcurrent device? Or do I need to go to a salon to have that done? I have no knowledge on microcurrent. Is it the same as galvanic equipment?

Winewine -

I would wait to see what Nanci's machine offers and read my review of the new CACI home device.

Microcurrent and Galvanic are very different. I would read the other posts on this site there is an awful lot of excellent resources that explains both types of current.

For example:

Microcurrent site:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=47534

Microcurrent device
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=46765

My resources on microcurrent theory
http://homebeautydevices.wordpress.com/resources/

Galvanic theory
http://www.homesalon.com.au/whatisgalvaniccurrent.htm

PQ Philip

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:33 am      Reply with quote
thanks everyone for the input!
I probably need to save up for all these good gadgets. lol

Will definitely wait for the reviews on the new microcurrent device.

I do own a Mia 1 and a Japanese ionic machine called Hada CriE. The combinatiin of these two helped with my pores size and blackheads.

Maybe I will get the STOP as my Christmas gift, then wait for Nanci's new machine!
sambug

Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:42 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

Hi Toby, do you still do facial exercises or just microcurrent? How do you compare the two? Than you
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:33 am      Reply with quote
All I need is microcurrent Wink

Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:35 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
All I need is microcurrent Wink

Thank you! I'll need to try it
AthleteKitty
5% products discount

Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Isn't the Derma Wand a microcurrent device? The have a website where you can buy it but I think it's also found in HSN.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
AthleteKitty wrote:
Isn't the Derma Wand a microcurrent device? The have a website where you can buy it but I think it's also found in HSN.

NO, dermawand is high frequency device, as far as i know...
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
AthleteKitty wrote:

NO, dermawand is high frequency device, as far as i know...

It is Smile

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:44 am      Reply with quote
I am delighted that microcurrent has truly created lift and volume to my face even with recent weight loss. Very Happy
My story....I am petite but back in 2007 I dieted to get to my ideal weight which was a ten pound weight loss and while my body looked great I had sudden sag to my face. That sag lead me to this forum....from here I started facial ex. LED lights and many more trial and error approaches. I finally landed with microcurrent in Feb. of 2012. I noticed lift and fullness coming back into my face after a series of treatments from a professional machine....so much so that I bought the machine. Within the last two months I have once again dieted off the dreaded 10 pounds that in 2007 created sag in my face....mind you I used the same diet and I am five years older...result?????I am at my ideal weight and my face is tighter than a tick!!! Laughing Seriously I am amazed and can attribute microcurrent to keeping my face in the best shape it has been in twenty years. I honestly thought in my 50's I would have to carry more weight to have my face looking full and lifted...folks I am thrilled to find that is no longer true....Microcurrent Rocks! Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I am delighted that microcurrent has truly created lift and volume to my face even with recent weight loss. Very Happy
My story....I am petite but back in 2007 I dieted to get to my ideal weight which was a ten pound weight loss and while my body looked great I had sudden sag to my face. That sag lead me to this forum....from here I started facial ex. LED lights and many more trial and error approaches. I finally landed with microcurrent in Feb. of 2012. I noticed lift and fullness coming back into my face after a series of treatments from a professional machine....so much so that I bought the machine. Within the last two months I have once again dieted off the dreaded 10 pounds that in 2007 created sag in my face....mind you I used the same diet and I am five years older...result?????I am at my ideal weight and my face is tighter than a tick!!! Laughing Seriously I am amazed and can attribute microcurrent to keeping my face in the best shape it has been in twenty years. I honestly thought in my 50's I would have to carry more weight to have my face looking full and lifted...folks I am thrilled to find that is no longer true....Microcurrent Rocks! Dancing

Totally agree Toby.
PQ

5% products discount

Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Please advise which microcurrent home device works? I truly would love to have some results due to weight loss ( 115 now at 5'6") and my sunken hollow cheeks with a bit of sagging at the corners of my mouth now.. It shadows a "jowl" and I feel so old when I look in the mirror.

My NuFace trinity has done nothing in 3 weeks that have owned it. Perhaps I need a stronger device? please recommend!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:59 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Toby and PQ, you are going to talk me into getting a microcurrent device!

Yes Smile

5% products discount

Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Toby wrote:

Totally agree Toby.
PQ

Toby, PQ, can you tell me what home micro-current devices you've had such great results with? And PQ - thanks for the links above. I'm too new to 'thank' but I'll read those links now...
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:40 am      Reply with quote
snookydoops wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
Toby wrote:

Totally agree Toby.
PQ

Toby, PQ, can you tell me what home micro-current devices you've had such great results with? And PQ - thanks for the links above. I'm too new to 'thank' but I'll read those links now...

I would keep looking out for reviews on the new CACI by other EDS members.

I am going to try and review the Nuface Trinity, if I can get hold of one.

I have had good results with the Integra machine.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/INTEGRA-FACE-CARE-SYSTEM-/110996713109?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Skincare_PP&hash=item19d7eb6e95

I hope this helps.

PQ

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:22 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
......I have had good results with the Integra machine......PQ

Philip,

Which one would you recommend us to make a purchase: the new CACI Microlift or Integra if we want to tighten the skin ?
snookydoops
5% products discount

Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:41 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:

I would keep looking out for reviews on the new CACI by other EDS members.

I am going to try and review the Nuface Trinity, if I can get hold of one.

I have had good results with the Integra machine.

I hope this helps.

PQ

Very helpful, thanks!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |