Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

at home device to tighten sagging skin, any recommendations
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
ellenk
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:33 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Ellen did you try googling the international code for your DVD player? There are lists online. You need to know the model number of your DVD player to search for the code specific to you. Then the particular crack code to make your dvd player international will be a number that you enter via the remote control, that makes all discs playable. Worth a try!

thank you Catski

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

I am bumping this post back up because I have been getting lots of questions about the Pico Toner by private messages. I suggest that anyone interested in this unit contact Patricia or Tony at NeurotriS. I can tell about my experience using the unit but I am not a microcurrent tech person and don't know all the specs about the machine that make it work so well. I have emailed and spoken to Patricia and Tony and they are experts with the technology of the unit.
This is the information on the Pico Toner under their youtube vidoe
The NeurotriS PICO Toner™ is the only hand held microcurrent device intended for home use that uses personal Sculpting Gloves™ to rejuvenate the natural "glow" of youthful hues to improve and return a more youthful appearance. The PICO Toner™ is more versatile than any other hand held device. Easily tone and tighten the skin under your neck or just as easily treat other areas of your body and improve tone, texture, and appearance of the declate, arms, legs, buttocks, and more! You also have the option to treat your hands and face at the same time!

More Info: http://www.neurotris.com/PICOToner.html

Toll Free: (877) 929-9920
Office: (949) 748-7488

I called them today and they said the machine with everything included is $595. I asked for a discount the gentleman I talked to said he would throw in some stuff for free (pads and cable that comes with them free, about $100 value If I still remember.) Patricia is gonna call me back I'll see if I can get a discount from her.

he machine is second generation micro-current comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty but they don't have satisfaction guarantee period.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Could everyone that wants one, reply to this thread and see if we can get a group discount from Patricia?

I'm interested in one.
rudmon
5% products discount

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:15 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested in 1 too. (living in Belgium)

To Has.
The device is 595 USD all inclusive, you say.
What about the pads and cables, you mention
What are these used for then?
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:22 am      Reply with quote
MaryClaire wrote:
Could everyone that wants one, reply to this thread and see if we can get a group discount from Patricia?

I'm interested in one.

I found a good deal on groupon 6 treatments for $200 but it disappeared before I could buy. I will keep watching for a deal like that. add to it a machine like this and I think the results will be great. I have sagging around the mouth from a damage I got from skin biology CP's. For the past 3 years I have bought all kinds of skin care, had laser treatments, botox, fillers. this stuff helps wrinkles, lines, skin color but NOTHING has helped the sagging. facial exercise has helped a little around my eyes not jowl but since I have lupus sometimes it's not ez to do the exercise. If only the pico toner had a money back guarrantee.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:26 am      Reply with quote
rudmon wrote:
I'm interested in 1 too. (living in Belgium)

To Has.
The device is 595 USD all inclusive, you say.
What about the pads and cables, you mention
What are these used for then?

It's a different connection for the neck or face, you remove the gloves and use those, stick them to your neck for a hands free treatment (I GUESS Smile.
I will ask Patricia all questions when she calls me back or you can call them.
the price also includes some serum you have to put before the treatment. will ask her what's in it also.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Also galls, If you want to wait for my results before buying the I'll give an honest review of the product. I just hope I won't be disappointing because right now I'm so excited.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
One quick word about microcurrent results.....
I had no wow results with microcurrent for at least six weeks and when I started noticing changes it was very minimal but still a change. I saw significant change after six months and now at a year I am still having results. So remember your age and amount of sag will be a factor. I see women in their 40's responding much faster than in their fifties. So be patient,be persistent, and enjoy the ride. I honestly feel I now have a handle on turning back the clock! Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
MaryClaire wrote:

I'm interested in one.

me!
Jackie284
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
has wrote:

he machine is second generation micro-current comes with 1 year manufacturer warranty but they don't have satisfaction guarantee period.

does anyone know what second generation microcurrent is? and how it's different to other microcurrent machines?

many thanks

Jackie xx
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to know what is meant by second generation microcurrent as well.

I do think we should be able to manage some type of discount for the PICO. They are probably going to get a surge of business just due to the sales generated from the people on this forum.
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
I talked to Patricia and the deal was free extra 8oz bottle of ionic spray, free pads and cables and free shipping (around $150 value).
To be honest I'd rather have a discount than the pads and cable but she wouldn't lower the price even after I told her there is at least 4 of us Sad

She said she can sell me in bulk but she can't just give a discount.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:17 am      Reply with quote
has wrote:
Also galls, If you want to wait for my results before buying the I'll give an honest review of the product. I just hope I won't be disappointing because right now I'm so excited.

I look forward to reading your review.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:23 am      Reply with quote
Not sure if you have seen this device, it is a microcurrent device with gloves for $138.00, I have one so will review it for us.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Venus-Best-Face-Lift-Skin-Care-Eyes-Wrinkles-Anti-Aging-Age-Eye-/250932367690?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item3a6cbc114a

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:24 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Not sure if you have seen this device, it is a microcurrent device with gloves for $138.00, I have one so will review it for us.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Venus-Best-Face-Lift-Skin-Care-Eyes-Wrinkles-Anti-Aging-Age-Eye-/250932367690?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item3a6cbc114a

PQ

The PICO people say that their gloves are special and patented n that they have silver wires in em and that makes them conduct the MC while other gloves only conduct minimal MC, not sure if it's true or just a marketing hype....
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:07 am      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

The PICO people say that their gloves are special and patented n that they have silver wires in em and that makes them conduct the MC while other gloves only conduct minimal MC, not sure if it's true or just a marketing hype....

Me neither, we need a few more customer reviews, so we can decide.

I started using the Venus Secrets box today, and it is microcurrent, the gloves are very comfy, and I treated my entire face in 5 mins.

PQ

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:32 am      Reply with quote
It looks like its on Amazon as well slightly cheaper.

$119.95 plus shipping. I can't post links but the title is

Electricity Eye Lift Wrinkle Anti Aging Age Face facial skin treatment Care Eyes Wrinkles Removal Remove

Unfortunately the videos they list don't exist anymore
rudmon
5% products discount

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:43 am      Reply with quote
keep us informed.
are the muscles contracted by using the gloves, pads?
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:14 am      Reply with quote
rudmon wrote:
keep us informed.
are the muscles contracted by using the gloves, pads?

No, it is microcurrent, there is no contraction.

The pads go onto the skin, to make an electrical circuit. the gloves are used to lift and deliver the microcurrent.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:16 am      Reply with quote
hubel wrote:
It looks like its on Amazon as well slightly cheaper.

$119.95 plus shipping. I can't post links but the title is

Electricity Eye Lift Wrinkle Anti Aging Age Face facial skin treatment Care Eyes Wrinkles Removal Remove

Unfortunately the videos they list don't exist anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM0ZRXAu9OY

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Venus secrets DVD manual.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gmYU2G8qKk

PQ

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:31 am      Reply with quote
Thanks very much for that. It looks very interesting. How many electro pads do you get with it and how easy is it to get the replacements?

Thanks
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:33 am      Reply with quote
You need two pads and you can buy replacements on ebay.

If you get one, I can find the link for replacement pads, they are the type as I use with my salon Caci machine.

PQ

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks,

Do you know the reason behind having the pads on the chest? Mu only reservation would be having had heart surgery putting any form of current near to the heart.

Thanks
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:55 am      Reply with quote
hubel wrote:
Do you know the reason behind having the pads on the chest? Mu only reservation would be having had heart surgery putting any form of current near to the heart.

Thanks

They have two circuit, one for each glove. The other end of the circuit for the glove, needs a connection to the body, so the pad makes this circuit complete. You can put the pad on the collar bone.

In the Venus Secrets user manual it states you shouldn't use the device if you are experiencing:

Pregnancy
Melanoma
Metal Plates and Pins
Epilepsy
Extra caution required for clients who suffer diabetes or acne.

PQ

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |