Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Best salon or DIY treatments to look great for a party
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
katie100

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:43 am      Reply with quote
Hi! I've got a special night out coming up and I've got someone special to impress! I really want to make sure I'm looking my best. I was wondering if you could recommend the best salon or DIY treatments that I could use beforehand? I'm in my 40s so sagging and jowls are my main worry but I'd be glad of any facial or body improvement even if its temporary! I see some women with glowing skin at parties. Is there a trick for this? Someone mentioned oxygen facials. Are they worth trying and should I have one on the actual day before I go out?
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:35 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to this forum, katie100 Smile
One suggestion is you get an egg in your refrigerator. Separate the egg whites from the egg york. Use the egg whites only for this recipe and batter it with a fork. Apply on face/neck (if you prefer) for 30mins (while you relax on a couch) and then rinse with warm water. While your face/neck is still wet, you can then apply your favorite moisturizer afterwards. This egg facial tightens your skin "naturally" and gives you a "glow" afterwards.... Good luck! Smile
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 am      Reply with quote
If you don't mind spending some $$ this is my self improvement list for special events.

-light microdermabrasion with oxygen facial
a good natural spray tan
-eyelash extentions (this is my new no.1 I swear it takes years off the face)
-a nice manicure

Of course you can do some of these yourself..

Drink lots of water and fresh food before your event and you will be glowing! Exercise on the day of your event is good also. A glass of wine before I go gives me a nice glow!! Laughing
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I would suggest, as well, that you get enough sleep the night before, so you will have all the energy to dance all night and impress your special man! Smile
katie100

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone! I'm going to give everything a go! Worth a try eh?! Very Happy
havana8

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 am      Reply with quote
The Karin Herzog Essential Mask is great for giving skin a glow. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |