Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

CosmeSearch Jolie Lips Lip Plumper & Luscious Lips
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
fresas

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:32 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry to make this such a long, first post, but was looking to see if any of you ladies have had experience with both the CosmeSearch Jolie Lips Lip Plumper and the Luscious Lips device.

I have been using the LL plumper for about 5 years. The results come and go because even when I turn the pump upside down, I still experience a loss of suction. When it works well, I can have a moderate plump for hours. However, the key word is "when" because it doesn't happen often. I don't know if I need to get a new device or not, but I'm kind of frustrated.

I ordered the Jolie Lips device last month. The suction on it is amazing. I can control the strength of the suction and it seems to work well initially with plump lips, but within ten minutes or less, my lips have deflated.

I'm kind of surprised because my lips are conditioned for the LL device so when I actually get a good "session", my lips look nice for hours, as I said before. The Jolie Lips device seems to work in the same way as the LL device except with better suction, but I'm confused about why my lips do not hold the plump.

Has anyone has this happen? If so, what have you done to help your lips stay plump with the Jolie Lips device?

I really wish I could afford lip injections and an upper lip lift, but I can't so I'm stuck vacuuming my face. Wink
thinkforms
5% products discount

Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 am      Reply with quote
I have been using LL pretty much everyday for 6 months now and my lips stay plump for only around 30mins! The initial pump is amazing; my lips look swollen, but it deflates so quickly.

Are my expectations too high Laughing ?
I'm so fed up that I'm going to get my first injections in a few months.
Is this a bad idea after using the pump so much? When I flip over my top lip, I have discolouration and light bruises. I've stayed off the pump for 3 days and they're slowly going down, but haven't completely yet.

Fresa, sorry I can't answer your question as I only have LL, but after 5 years, wow! Have you not had any permanent results?
fresas

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
No, there won't be permanent results with either lip pump. The lip pumps just pull fluid into the tissue and manipulate the tissue to hold the fluid. It's actually kind of traumatizing to the face if you think about it!

It sounds like you are pulling too hard if you are bruising. You may want to try more gentle, shorter pulls.

I would definitely have lip injections and a lip lift if I had the money and skip the pumps altogether.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |