Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Cavisculpt
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
marcia36 wrote:
I have the pilates machine and i have the rebounder but rarely use it as it gives me a headache when i jump but maybe i will just use it when im usin the machine.Are you still using the machine PQ or have you achieved the results you wanted?

I use it about once every 2 weeks, then use my POSE and then go into the gym, just got keep on top of my waist line.

PQ

Incredible thing to be able to do, isnt it.what a machine to have in one's home! I'm working on abdomen area, which is shrinking very nicely, and bingo wings area. When I do a treatment I drink a LOT of water and green tea and go on the vibe plate, then cycle and do some weights.
It feels great to finally see shrinking of stubborn areas, and tbh, seeing the results from cavi gives me the impetus to excercise more than usual, because what I do adds to the results, whereas before, excercise was basically only serving to maintain. I have a sluggish thyroid so shifting weight is slow for me.
skinhelp
5% products discount

Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
I have seen several cavitation devices on E-Bay, but not sure if they are legit. I am inclined to purchase one that has both cavitation and RF. Anyone checked out the devices on E-Bay from China?
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:33 am      Reply with quote
skinhelp wrote:
I have seen several cavitation devices on E-Bay, but not sure if they are legit. I am inclined to purchase one that has both cavitation and RF. Anyone checked out the devices on E-Bay from China?

I would consider ONLY buying one, where there is an online review by a customer, as some of the devices just don't work.

The cavisculpt as the same output as a salon machine, that is why you get the salon results.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
I have an ultrasound machine that I purchased from Nanci (NCN Proskincare) about 3 years ago. It is a substantial machine (not a handheld) with 3 probes (1MHz, 2MHz, and 3MHz)and a scrubber. The machine frequency is 25kHz. I believe all ultrasound machines cause cavitation but I don't know if I need to purchase an ultrasound cavitation machine at 40kHz frequency for best effectiveness? Or would the machine I already have be sufficient? TIA
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Hi just giving a wee update on the cavisculpt I've been using.I have now done 6 treatments .I follow the instructions in the book and then do 30 min of exercise straight after jumping on my rebounder .I also do my pilates machine every second day.Also drinking 2 litres water after .I have noticed no results at all .I thought i would see something after at least the 5th treatment so a bit disappointed.Maybe its just going to take me longer to see a difference.Will keep going and hopefully see something soon. xx
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Marcia, thanks for the update. Sorry you are not seeing results. Does Cavisculpt give you an idea of how many treatments you have to do before seeing a reduction? I would think after doing 6 treatments you should be seeing something.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
Cookie as far as i know they say u can start seeing results after the first treatment and im pretty sure photoqueen saw results very quickly .But im seeing nothing. xx
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, marcia, I'm sorry to hear that. If I were you, I'd phone the company and have a chat with them. Perhaps they can help you figure out why it isnt functioning usually for you. What a shame. Confused

I've done less treatments than you...going slower..and have gotten a very noticeable benefit.
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi catski i will call them monday after work i also feel something should be happening by now.Can i ask what are your results so far?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi, yes of course. My results are very straightforward. There is less fat in the places I am treating, than there was before.
My abdomen is shrinking, as are my bingo wings!
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi catski thanks .Glad to hear you are getting some good results .I am wondering wether it would be better to use a vibration plate with the cavisculpt .I dont have one but might consider getting one if i thought it would help.Goodness i really need to win the lottery to fund all this Laughing x
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I think you should phone the company and talk through with them what you are doing and ask for tips.

I dont think it is dependant on a vibration plate!

I spoke to them on the phone a while ago and they were very easy to talk to and helpful.

I use it on its highest setting, and I drink a lot of fluid, dont bathe, and exercise for about 45 minutes.

Do you use plenty of gel, and get the high pitched noise?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi. I don't have the Cavisculpt but am curious about it... I was wondering if anyone has any further results to report...any updates on usage? Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:51 am      Reply with quote
I am still using it. I manage once or twice a week. I'm very pleased with the results. I'm using it in conjunction with diet and exercise, and moving faster than I would be without it. I'm intending to keep using it untill I reach my goal, then move to just maintenance as and when, or I may sell it at that point, I'm not sure. It's simple to use and is a useful part of my plan to trim my silhouette!
Merrylass
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Merrylass wrote:
I have an ultrasound machine that I purchased from Nanci (NCN Proskincare) about 3 years ago. It is a substantial machine (not a handheld) with 3 probes (1MHz, 2MHz, and 3MHz)and a scrubber. The machine frequency is 25kHz. I believe all ultrasound machines cause cavitation but I don't know if I need to purchase an ultrasound cavitation machine at 40kHz frequency for best effectiveness? Or would the machine I already have be sufficient? TIA

Does anyone know if I can use the ultrasound machine I already have or is it necessary to buy another machine? Thanks for any input!
Angelfire
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi Merrylass, I don't think anyone is ignoring your post, just maybe no one has the machine you have or a good answer; why not try using it, and see if you get results. I don't have a Cavisculpt either but recently bought a slightly used machine from eBay like this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-1-PORTABLE-ULTRASONIC-CAVITATION-RF-SLIMMING-RADIO-FREQEUNCY-MACHINE-CELLULITE-/180838326538?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item2a1acde10a
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Angelfire, have you seen any results with the machine that you bought? Also do you know what the power rating is on yours? Thanks

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Cookie, I just got it on Saturday, and only used it twice, so it's way too soon to tell, but I definitely feel it while using. I'm being realistic, and know since I have some weight to loose also, it will be awhile before I may see results, but will use it along with working out and diet. Here are the specs I saw on the same machine:

"The equipment takes the strong ultrasonic heads to release 40,000Hz powerful ultrasonic, speedy vibrates fatiness cells, produces countless vacuum air pocket in and out of cells, mightily impacts the fatty cells, makes the cell membrane produce the inner cracking, so as to dissolve the triglyceride to be the glycirin and free fatty acid. Then then takes the power of RF wave with 0.5MHZ, to do deep-seated skin Diathermy, supply the skin oxygen and organic nutrition, strengthen cells function, advance the blood and lymph circulation, activate metabolism, remove and soften the cellulite, so get the body slimming and beauty effects. "
the 1st link didn't have the info but this one does http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-1-Desktop-Mini-Box-Ultrasonic-Cavitation-RF-RADIO-FREQUENCY-Slimming-Machine-/150937680791?pt=US_Skin_Care&var=&hash=item2324963b97
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Anglefire. I have been thinking about one of these forever. Please come back later with a review after you have been using it awhile.

Also I see were it has .05MHZ RF. I think I read that you are suppose to use 1.0MHZ on the body. Have you seen anything like that while you were researching this product?

ETA: I just noticed that these machines are 110 watts compared to the one at the start of this thread that are 60 watts. I wonder if that has something to do with the RF function? Otherwise that seems to be a lot stronger.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Cookie, I have to admit to not researching or comparing the different machines mainly because this was a spur of the moment purchase Very Happy
justin1980

Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
has anyone here used the Venus Freeze? My fiancee has one at her salon and it has been a HUGE flop - no one is seeing results. I realize it's different technology, but has the same goals, circumference reduction. Anyone with any comparisons?
Thanks!
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
angelfire have you seen any results from using the machine?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hasnaa wrote:

Judging by how my close fit, I say yes. I'm only using it once or twice a week; I'm happy with it.
skinhelp
5% products discount

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
I saw the same machine on E-BAy and am very tempted to purchase it. Do you hear the buzzing sound in your ears like the Cavisculpt? What type of gel are you using with machine? Does the machine feel warm when you do the treatments? Does the RF setting feel different than the ultrasonic setting.

I have horrible cellulite and chubby legs. Sad
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Angelfire wrote:
Hasnaa wrote:

Judging by how my close fit, I say yes. I'm only using it once or twice a week; I'm happy with it.

Anglefire- are you also exercising or just using the machine? Thanks

Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |