Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The Body Deli Products – BEST EVER!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
I recently have been using products from The Body Deli, which are 100% organic and raw! I have to say that I have never found such high quality and functional all organic products in my life-time search for such. They used the most current cosmeceutical ingredients that produce RESULTS with the best quality/alive/fresh/all organic natural products.

My favourite are the Melon Cleanser (light, gentle cleansing gel that cleanses wonderfully, and does not strip the skin)
Melon Peptide Cream/Gel (excellent hydration for more mature/dry skin - will give you the best glow out there)
Sea Cucumber Gellee, which is green, very light, super hydrating and excellent for problem skin or skin that needs extra hydration without the richness of other products! This is my all time favourite product from them, for my skin type its the perfect weight, smells like cucumber, and is hydrating, leaving my skin with a delightful glow!!!
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
I have also used the Sage Grapefruit Cleanser and it is very drying to the skin at first, so if you have super oily skin this one does the trick. Also, they put in 2% natural salicylic acid! The cleanser is a lovely deep rich green colour, does not foam up too much, yet really cleans the skin. I enjoyed this product in the summer when my skin is way more oily!

Their web site is:www.thebodydeli.com

I would love it if EDS carried their products, as they are not easy to get in Canada!! All of the products are freshly made per order!!
rubyJacksonn
5% products discount

Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Body Deli is selling facial care products featuring raw superfoods, organic ingredients, clinically proven.
Some of the products are on the higher end price-wise but they deliver good results.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
Ruby,

They can be expensive, like the Melon Peptide cream/Gell, yet the results are insanely obvious- the product works WAY BETTER than most of the more chemical laden cosmeceutical products that I have used in the past to do the same thing. I like to know that what I am using is extremely clean, super high quality, and WORKS!! I love their cleansers the most, as they really have mastered the art of making skin care products. I have actually tried most of the high end organic product lines out there, and none compare to Body Deli! I could go on and on!!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:39 am      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:

They can be expensive, like the Melon Peptide cream/Gell, yet the results are insanely obvious- the product works WAY BETTER than most of the more chemical laden cosmeceutical products that I have used in the past to do the same thing.

Hi Feliz, Can you expand on what kind of results you are seeing and what type of skin and or age bracket you are in. This is a line I might be interested in trying. Thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:04 am      Reply with quote
CookieD,

I am almost 40 so I have combination, slightly aging skin. Previously in my life I had very reactive skin, resulting in severe outbreaks due to food allergies, stress, hormones. Of course, having spent ten years doing a ton of holistic and medical therapy my skin is almost 100% clear however I do have a lot of mild scarring and fine lines.

I find the cleansers are perfect, especially the Melon Cleanser as its not too drying to my skin, which can be a bit drier in the winter months.

The Melon Peptide Cream/Gell works VERY fast to resurface the skin through the action of the peptides in the product. It also plumped up my skin almost immediately reducing all fine lines and giving my skin the best glow it has ever seen, and I am not exaggerating. I don't wear much makeup, as my skin looks great on its own, so I have got many compliments on how great my skin is due to the glow.
However, this product is a bit heavier, so if you have normal, combination or younger skin, unless it is really dry I would use their Rose Creame or Sea Cucumber Gelle!

The Sea Cucumber Gelle is really made for a younger skin that is either oily or combination, as it really hydrates the skin but is very light. Towards the end of the summer I would have to apply this product twice in order for my skin to feel hydrated.

The thing I love about the two products I discussed above, the Melon Peptide cream/gel and the Sea Cucumber Gellee, they are both varying combinations of water/HA/oil which works wonderfully to hydrate the skin on the surface and deeper into the epidermis.

The one product I was not crazy about is the Rose Creame, yet if you want a very light moisturizer that soaks right in quickly and has a delicate smell, this is your product. I use it more to layer on top of the more hydrating products in drier areas.

I still need to try their Flax Eye cream.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:06 am      Reply with quote
oops it ended up not allowing me to post, so my reply is posted twice!

Just wanted to also say its best to actually buy the small sizes to try the products out, as the full sizes can be pricey and its best to make sure you like the product before investing - this is what I found works best!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:
oops it ended up not allowing me to post, so my reply is posted twice!

Just wanted to also say its best to actually buy the small sizes to try the products out, as the full sizes can be pricey and its best to make sure you like the product before investing - this is what I found works best!

Thanks Feliz for the detailed answer. I will look into buying some of the mini sizes. I love companies that offer smaller sizes. That way you can try a bunch of stuff and see what works for you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
also, if you live in Canada you can order Body Deli fromwww.saffronrouge.com as its a hassle to get it from the U.S, but if you live in the U.S its BEST to get it from the main web-site as they make each product order FRESH!!!!
lesleyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:
also, if you live in Canada you can order Body Deli fromwww.saffronrouge.com as its a hassle to get it from the U.S, but if you live in the U.S its BEST to get it from the main web-site as they make each product order FRESH!!!!

They do ship internationally, though I'm using a US address to receive the products (free shipping option).

I am so thankful to the forum members for alerting me to this company. I can't wait to try the cleansers. I am also ordering the essential cucumber kit and when I have some extra $ want to try the Melon-Peptide Creme Gel as it sounds HEAVENLY.

I also want to try the blueberry cleanser. It all looks so DELICIOUS!
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:
Ruby,

They can be expensive, like the Melon Peptide cream/Gell, yet the results are insanely obvious- the product works WAY BETTER than most of the more chemical laden cosmeceutical products that I have used in the past to do the same thing. I like to know that what I am using is extremely clean, super high quality, and WORKS!! I love their cleansers the most, as they really have mastered the art of making skin care products. I have actually tried most of the high end organic product lines out there, and none compare to Body Deli! I could go on and on!!

Hey Feliz,

Thanks so much for pointing out this interesting and what sounds like an excellent natural line! A ping for you!

When you say that it's better than most of the high end organic product lines out there, which lines have you tried? Would you mind listing them all? I'm very curious Smile

Thanks so much!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz,

Have you tried the vitamin c serum? I cannot remember what product in particular you recommended to me to try last year--but you did recommend one, I'm certain of it!

I'm thinking of working a c serum back into my routine until summer. Do you know anything about the one from the Body Deli?

Thanks in advance!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Avalange,

I have not tried The Body Deli Vitamin C Serum, yet I am currently using the Nutra Peptide Serum, which is very hydrating to the skin, it does increase the circulation to some degree and is exfoliating with the peptides! In conjunction I am using the Blueberry Fusion Resurfacing cleanser and it is STRONG! I find the Body Deli products are extremely pure, yet very powerful and strong - they WORK! I am continuously impressed with EVERYTHING I have tried! Today I just ordered another Sea Cucumber Gellee, which is my favourite product from them!

I have pretty difficult skin to manage and I find these products are some, if not the BEST organic product line I have thus far come across, not to mention they are 100% RAW and FRESHLY made when you order from their site! I have no shortage of good things to say, except, due to how strong the products are I would advice to order the sample size first to try!!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
In the end of December I ordered the following:

Melon Foaming Cleanser
Melon Peptide Creme Gel
Radiance Enzyme Peel
Rose Euphoria Souffle
Living Hair Kit

After a month and a half of using them I find most of the products to be just OK:

Cleanser - quite nice, does the job but nothing dramatic.

Peptide Gel - despite high expectations did not appear to do anything for my skin.

Enzyme Peel - very effective.

The hand cream - I have not used it long enough to properly judge it.

The shampoo/conditioner were nice, but again not more then that, I still prefer John Masters.

I have not tried other products, but for now plan to try Living Libations.

HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma,

Interesting experience with The Body Deli, yet we all have different skin types! I love the Melon Cleanser as its not drying in the least and really works well for my skin! I have used almost every gel cleanser from a high end organic company, yet NON compared to Body Deli, for my skin anyways. The Melon Peptide Cream was will actually resurface your skin dramatically if you use it long enough, did you just order the samples? The product is actually VERY strong, they must put a high percentage of peptides in the product.

The comparison I am brining to my review is that not only have I used/tried all the amazing product lines that are organic, but I have been using Phyto-C products for years and IS Clinical before that. THerefore, to find an all organic product line that works AS WELL as a cosmeceutical product line is pretty impressive, to say the least.

As of late I have been using Rahua hair care, on my third set of product and they are quite good, yet I had a girl who works in the spa I purchase my Body Deli from tell me that The Body Deli's Shampoo & Conditioner were WAY BETTER. Personally, I used everything from John Master and despise most of his products, they do not work, either drying the scalp out too much or making your hair like a grease limp too oily looking. I have used everything from Aveda and to no avail, before fining RAHUA, which is the BEST I have thus far come across. Mind you, I have thin and very fine hair which is not easy to manage at the best of times!
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Also,

The Firming Flax Eye cream is really nice, I lOVE It far more than the Phyto-C Firming EYE cream that basically made my under eye wrinkles so much worse it was not even funny! The Body Deli eye cream sorted that out FAST, leaving my crow's feet so much better,

Just to comment, I am not affiliated at all with the Body Deli, I just LOVE their products more then anything out there!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Feliz,

I had been using the products for about 1.5 months before forming an opinion.

I also prefer and mostly use organic/natural skincare, shampoo and makeup; and had been doing it for about 8 years.

I still have half the jar of Peptide Gel and will keep on using it in hope to see a difference (I use it both morning and evening).

Eye cream sounds interesting.

I have Rahua shampoo and conditioner, used them; imho - they are nice but nothing dramatic. I have curly/wavy dry hair and oily scalp, and wash my hair every day.

I also wanted to mention that the customer service is very nice; I ordered directly from them and quickly got my order shipped.

HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Sigma,

Interesting! Its good to get feedback from people with different skin/hair types! I also understand that there are so many products on the market and its nice to get some results! With the Rahua, I really noticed a difference in the quality of my hair, something no Aveda product could do, yet the product does build up, so its wise to keep this in mind. I am using their volumizing product which I like better than the original!

I too seek to get the best results I can from everything I use, especially since I am 39 years old and seeing the signs of aging, yet even after using Phyto-C for YEARS and other super strong products I honestly don't know if it really made that much of a difference overall. In the end I just decided to use more natural,alive,organic products and see how things go! Honestly, to get the results I am seeking I will need to go get the Lumi Facials that EDS offers that look AWESOME, where your skin is treated with a photo bio-stimulation system!

I appreciate your feedback on your experience with the products!
Angel71989

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:27 am      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:
Sigma,

Interesting! Its good to get feedback from people with different skin/hair types! I also understand that there are so many products on the market and its nice to get some results! With the Rahua, I really noticed a difference in the quality of my hair, something no Aveda product could do, yet the product does build up, so its wise to keep this in mind. I am using their volumizing product which I like better than the original!

I too seek to get the best results I can from everything I use, especially since I am 39 years old and seeing the signs of aging, yet even after using Phyto-C for YEARS and other super strong products I honestly don't know if it really made that much of a difference overall. In the end I just decided to use more natural,alive,organic products and see how things go! Honestly, to get the results I am seeking I will need to go get the Lumi Facials that EDS offers that look AWESOME, where your skin is treated with a photo bio-stimulation system!

I appreciate your feedback on your experience with the products!

Have you tried natureleyes? Works for me anyway! Instant lift and 100% natural so no burning sensation when you put it on. Use a search eninge as I purchased it online but cant remember the website name hope it works for you as well as it did for me Smile good luck
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Angel,

Thanks for the recommendation of natureleyes, I will check it out and try the product, especially if it has worked for you!!
Angel71989

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Feliz wrote:
Angel,

Thanks for the recommendation of natureleyes, I will check it out and try the product, especially if it has worked for you!!

Hi i found the website for you. will post it here. i stumbelled across it through my mum. she started using it after beating cancer and didnt want to use products with chemicals anymore. funnily enough the woman selling it started her business that way too but we're both still happy with the results. it wont let me post the link here but try google or a search enging and the keywords vz hair and glamour natureleyes

good luck
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Angel,

Yes I just found it located in Europe somewhere, yet I have ordered products from overseas before without a problem! The product looks really good, I am going to try it out!! THANKS AGAIN for the referral!!
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I used the blueberry cleanser in the fall following the suggested treatment of 30 days. At the time, the weather was transitioning from summer to fall and my skin was showing signs of fatigue from the summer. This cleanser helped to clear all of that away and prepped my skin for the coming winter.

It is a gel-like consistency with a fruity smell (not too strong) and it tingled slightly when I first applied which went away during the 2 or so minutes that I would massaged it in. I don't know how this cleanser is for removing makeup etc., but I always used a bit of coconut oil to get the grim off and followed with this cleanser.
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
I am currently using the Blueberry Fusion cleanser as well, yet I do find it can be VERY drying if you have sensitive skin! I have been using it twice a day and find that now I have to alternate with my favourite cleanser of theirs, the Melon Cleanser! However, the Blueberry Fusion cleanser does remove dry/dead skin off the surface of the skin quite well and is a VERY strong product, so just be prepared if deciding to purchase this product, it works!!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
***wait a second***
Is the Body Deli basically a relaunch of Living Nature (sadly, now, defunct!)

Some of the products are identical, with the same names. I used to be a skincare buyer back in the day and was very involved in bringing the line to the U.S. I know every one of the LN products. There are about 7-8 products that have the exact same name and very similar (perhaps updated) ingredients.

If so, I'm very happy about it because the products are amazing!!!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |