Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Garden of Wisdom products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi

anyone tried their products?

i am interested in their Hyaluronic acid serums.

I am looking at immortelle, blue berry, goji, honey, matcha.

anyone used yet? which is more suitable for dehydrated skin?

Moderators: if this is the wrong side, please help me to move it a more appropriate area of the forum.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:39 am      Reply with quote
I have been buying from them for years. The HA serums are 1 product that I buy again and again. I personally don't notice much a difference between the different variety's though. I'd suggest getting a sampler pack, I don't think you can go wrong with any of them really.
Salome_B
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:34 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
I have been buying from them for years. The HA serums are 1 product that I buy again and again. I personally don't notice much a difference between the different variety's though. I'd suggest getting a sampler pack, I don't think you can go wrong with any of them really.

Hi
personally you would recommend their hyaluronic acid range? it is ok?
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
I've used GoW's HA serums as well. They are very nice and I'm about ready to order some more. I've tried the Matcha, Blueberry and Immortelle. I agree with GirlieGirl, I don't notice much difference between the varieties.

If you are looking for HA and don't want to mess with mixing your own from powder, these are good choice.
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
I've purchased from GoW for years. Initially they were part of the DIY arena and carried only raw ingredients, now their ready made products are quite nice, with natural ingredients. I like the serums, and their anti-pop-up blemish treatment is the BOMB. Great customer service, usually a free small-size sample of something included with each order, and there's an active discussion forum on the website.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered some DIY items from GOW.

One thing I would suggest is take a look at their oils. They have sample packs available where you pick three based on skin type.

If you see a sale of any percentage off; go for it! GOW rarely has sales. (Maybe once a year.)

Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:48 am      Reply with quote
adding these related posts from: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=47838

sai79 wrote:
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to this board here. I have been thinking to get HA serum, but have no idea where to get it..What do you guys think about "Garden of wisdom"?

Thank you Smile

Salome_B wrote:
have no idea. i am thinking of the blueberry, goji and honeycomb ha serum. what do your think? i am thinking of ordering. wonder which is most hydrating?

GirlieGirl wrote:
Don't worry too much about which one you choose, I personally don't notice a difference between the different varieties offered.

Keep in mind that HA alone isn't hydrating, it draws and hold moisture to the skin.

Salome_B wrote:
Hi girliegirl

that is my post. Very Happy

what would you recommend from gow? i mean hydrating products? what else is hydrating besides ha serums?

i am thinking of cucumber hydrosol.

any hydrating products to recommend?

Salome_B wrote:
if i am buying from them 1st time in regards of oil and ha serum or butters. would you recommend me to b uy samples? samples kinda ex but i am afraid i not use to it. Sad buy too much waste money
sai79
5% products discount

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for all the replies. I think I'll go with the GoW Matcha Green Tea HA Serum (.5 oz). So, if I'll buy a $10 gift certificate and then purchase something using my gift cer. then I won't have to pay for shipping, right??
Thanks in advance
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:17 am      Reply with quote
sai79 wrote:
Thank you for all the replies. I think I'll go with the GoW Matcha Green Tea HA Serum (.5 oz). So, if I'll buy a $10 gift certificate and then purchase something using my gift cer. then I won't have to pay for shipping, right??
Thanks in advance

GOW will not charge shipping on purchasing just gift certificates.

But if a product is to be shipped to you; I would check with GOW. I don't believe they will ship a product valued at $10.00 free.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
sai79 wrote:
Thanks in advance

Like Autumn1995 said, you won't have to pay for shipping on a gift certificate...they'll probably send you a code to use online, not a physical certificate (that's what I had), but you will have to pay shipping for items you buy.

They have you add a few ounces for packaging and ship by weight. Shipping isn't that bad for GoW.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |