Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Payot Design Ultra Lift Remodelling Lifting Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) B Kamins Clear Control Purifying Masque (120 g / 4 oz) Thalgo Summer Dreams Body Mist (100 ml / 3.38 floz)
Ultra-renew device

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used this device yet:

http://www.truthinaging.com/truth-in-aging-ultra-renew-ultrasonic-led

Would be interested in some feedback/reviews.

PQ/Philip

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:40 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Has anyone used this device yet:

http://www.truthinaging.com/truth-in-aging-ultra-renew-ultrasonic-led

Would be interested in some feedback/reviews.

PQ/Philip

I have learned a lot from Marta and she is one of the reasons I got into microcurrent...she credits her firm skin to years of treatments. I looked at this device long and hard and choose not to go with it because it is set at 3 MHz and I prefer 1MHz. I have used the old model fyola which is 1MHz and it does give great results especially under the eyes tightening. The SQOOM is also 1MHZ....I know that we were told that 3MHz was the way to go for the face but the newer research from Korea is on the 1MHz...also the Skindream from Germany is 1MHz..it is only ultrasound and doesn't have the combination of ultrasonic as the others do. I really doubt the LED part of Marta's unit add any real benefit...not just my thought other estys have voiced this to me. I have ordered a nice device from China and paid about 24.00 for it and love it. I ordered one for each of the friends I do microcurrent treatments on and they love it. This is not the seller but you can find many sellers when you check it out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1MHz-Ultrasonic-Facial-Cleaner-Ultrasound-Massager-Skin-Care-Body-Beauty-Machine-/310524293723?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item484cb0b25b

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
Has anyone used this device yet:

http://www.truthinaging.com/truth-in-aging-ultra-renew-ultrasonic-led

Would be interested in some feedback/reviews.

PQ/Philip

I have learned a lot from Marta and she is one of the reasons I got into microcurrent...she credits her firm skin to years of treatments. I looked at this device long and hard and choose not to go with it because it is set at 3 MHz and I prefer 1MHz. I have used the old model fyola which is 1MHz and it does give great results especially under the eyes tightening. The SQOOM is also 1MHZ....I know that we were told that 3MHz was the way to go for the face but the newer research from Korea is on the 1MHz...also the Skindream from Germany is 1MHz..it is only ultrasound and doesn't have the combination of ultrasonic as the others do. I really doubt the LED part of Marta's unit add any real benefit...not just my thought other estys have voiced this to me. I have ordered a nice device from China and paid about 24.00 for it and love it. I ordered one for each of the friends I do microcurrent treatments on and they love it. This is not the seller but you can find many sellers when you check it out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1MHz-Ultrasonic-Facial-Cleaner-Ultrasound-Massager-Skin-Care-Body-Beauty-Machine-/310524293723?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item484cb0b25b


Thank you Toby.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:51 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Toby wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
Has anyone used this device yet:

http://www.truthinaging.com/truth-in-aging-ultra-renew-ultrasonic-led

Would be interested in some feedback/reviews.

PQ/Philip

I have learned a lot from Marta and she is one of the reasons I got into microcurrent...she credits her firm skin to years of treatments. I looked at this device long and hard and choose not to go with it because it is set at 3 MHz and I prefer 1MHz. I have used the old model fyola which is 1MHz and it does give great results especially under the eyes tightening. The SQOOM is also 1MHZ....I know that we were told that 3MHz was the way to go for the face but the newer research from Korea is on the 1MHz...also the Skindream from Germany is 1MHz..it is only ultrasound and doesn't have the combination of ultrasonic as the others do. I really doubt the LED part of Marta's unit add any real benefit...not just my thought other estys have voiced this to me. I have ordered a nice device from China and paid about 24.00 for it and love it. I ordered one for each of the friends I do microcurrent treatments on and they love it. This is not the seller but you can find many sellers when you check it out.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1MHz-Ultrasonic-Facial-Cleaner-Ultrasound-Massager-Skin-Care-Body-Beauty-Machine-/310524293723?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item484cb0b25b


Thank you Toby.

PQ


I bought this device about a year ago and have never used it:

http://www.alexandar-cosmetics.com/en/product/Aparati_za_tretmane/450/Aparati_za_tretmane/0/Ultrasonic_treatment/2/874

It has an output of 1Mhz, and a facial probe, so will give it a go.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
Pricer505
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Jan 2013
Posts: 11
Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I was considering buying this device and also looking at the Sirius Aurora and a LightStim?(sp)

I am worried that this device is a rebranded generic one that others are selling on Amazon for half the price as on TIA.

While I want to have faith in TIA, I worry when a site starts selling their own line of something. I just want truth and I'll buy somewhere else Smile The worry sets in that money buys the good reviews. I desire an unbiased site.

I wrote to the company and asked about product strength compared to the Aurora . Looking forward to their reply.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:20 am      Reply with quote
Based on the feedback from Toby, I found a device in the Uk on Amazon for £20.00.

Will give it a go.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SainSonic-KD-S611-Ultrasonic-Rejuvenation-Ultrasound/dp/B008UTXA32

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Oct 2006
Posts: 2191
Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Oh gosh... I have a device like that, pq. I don't use it! Ah well, it's new year.. I'll resurrect it, and give it a go too.


I also have the UP5 which I could restart!

Will report back!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Oh gosh... I have a device like that, pq. I don't use it! Ah well, it's new year.. I'll resurrect it, and give it a go too.


I also have the UP5 which I could restart!

Will report back!


Great, it would be good to get all our old devices out of mothballs and recharge them for 2013!

My skin always feels lovely and smooth after using the UP5, problem free for nearly 6 years.

Will report back on the cheapo ultrasound device, looks interesting.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 1762
Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Oh PQ please do report back as I could easily afford that device (if its any good) ha ha.
Pricer505
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Jan 2013
Posts: 11
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered the Renew LED/Ultrasonic from TIA today. I'll let you know how it goes. At this point, I will be buying a few different devices with LED. I'm also looking at LightStim.

Anxious to receive the Ultra Renew. The customer service at TIA has been very quick with any questions I have had regarding products. Very helpful!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Oh PQ please do report back as I could easily afford that device (if its any good) ha ha.


Will do, going to do a review on the blog next week.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
winewine
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 59
Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:52 am      Reply with quote
Really looking forward to the review. i have been looking for an ultrasonic device, coz I can use it around my eyes.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:00 am      Reply with quote
winewine wrote:
Really looking forward to the review. i have been looking for an ultrasonic device, coz I can use it around my eyes.


I am in the middle of testing it, will report back soon.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
alabamagirl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 64
Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this? I understand galvanic is the added feature in the new device--the ultra renew plus. Would it be cheaper to purchase a seperate galvanic device? I already have an LED and Toby posted a link to a great price on ultrasound.

_________________
36093
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Based on the feedback from Toby, I found a device in the Uk on Amazon for £20.00.

Will give it a go.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SainSonic-KD-S611-Ultrasonic-Rejuvenation-Ultrasound/dp/B008UTXA32

PQ


Just finished testing this one, it isn't worth the £20.00, the LED is basically just a very weak glow and the ultrasound is so weak, i wouldn't waste your money.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
alabamagirl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 64
Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry PQ. Now I'm really leaning to get the ultra new plus since it's from a reputable source.

_________________
36093
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:25 am      Reply with quote
alabamagirl wrote:
Sorry PQ. Now I'm really leaning to get the ultra new plus since it's from a reputable source.


Good idea.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 1762
Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Drat PQ, I was hoping you would find a reasonable working one at a good price. Darn it - back to drawing board!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Drat PQ, I was hoping you would find a reasonable working one at a good price. Darn it - back to drawing board!


I am out of pocket for £20.00, so double drat!

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
Bianca46
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Ladies. I purchase this device over 1 month ago and I'm very impressed how much my skin improved. I used all 3 function at once
( only changing LED colors from red to blue for discoloration) for about 20 minutes every other day (sometimes I skip treatment for 2 days).
I see big difference in my face countering ( my jaw line), less visible dark circles under my eyes . Redness around my nose almost completely disappear ( except broken caterpillars- still working on them).My pores appear smaller. This device did not do much for my forehead wrinkles, but the wrinkles between my brows looks less visible. Overall my face skin looks and feel much tighter. I did not change nothing in my daily routine to make sure if device work or not. I add Aloe Vera Gel since my serum I used before are not water based to be used with this machine. I did pictures of my face before I start using this device to compare in the near future. In my opinion this machine is worth every penny, but I never own any other device and don't have nothing to compare.
P.S

Recently people compliment me how good I look and I'm not the women who spend to much time on beauty treatments at home or at Spa.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:01 am      Reply with quote
Bianca46 wrote:
Hello Ladies. I purchase this device over 1 month ago and I'm very impressed how much my skin improved. I used all 3 function at once
( only changing LED colors from red to blue for discoloration) for about 20 minutes every other day (sometimes I skip treatment for 2 days).
I see big difference in my face countering ( my jaw line), less visible dark circles under my eyes . Redness around my nose almost completely disappear ( except broken caterpillars- still working on them).My pores appear smaller. This device did not do much for my forehead wrinkles, but the wrinkles between my brows looks less visible. Overall my face skin looks and feel much tighter. I did not change nothing in my daily routine to make sure if device work or not. I add Aloe Vera Gel since my serum I used before are not water based to be used with this machine. I did pictures of my face before I start using this device to compare in the near future. In my opinion this machine is worth every penny, but I never own any other device and don't have nothing to compare.
P.S

Recently people compliment me how good I look and I'm not the women who spend to much time on beauty treatments at home or at Spa.


Hi

Which device, was it the Ultra renew device, how much was it, where did you buy it from?

What is the LED output like?

PQ
ps sorry I am no lady.

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
alabamagirl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Dec 2010
Posts: 64
Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:26 am      Reply with quote
I can't wait to get mine! The TIA customer service rep told me it will be back in stock early to mid April. (the plus device)

Thanks for the review Bianca! And I'm glad to hear aloe vera gel works with the device.

_________________
36093
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I found it on Amazon for £37.99.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SainSonic-DLN-M004-Ultrasonic-Rejuvenation-Massager/dp/B008UTXAHS/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364572128&sr=8-3-fkmr1

Just ordered it.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
winewine
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 59
Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:53 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
I found it on Amazon for £37.99.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SainSonic-DLN-M004-Ultrasonic-Rejuvenation-Massager/dp/B008UTXAHS/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364572128&sr=8-3-fkmr1

Just ordered it.

PQ


Hi PQ,

Looking forward to your review on the ultra renew! I have been debating in getting it for over a year or two now. I do own a galvanic / ionic device from Japan called the Hitachi HadaCriE, and I do get good results from it - visibly smaller pores, smoother skin, and better facial contour. But it cannot be used around the eyes and I want something to fix bags and dark circles. Am I correct that ultrasonic device can be used around the eyes?

Winnie
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:53 am      Reply with quote
winewine wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
I found it on Amazon for £37.99.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/SainSonic-DLN-M004-Ultrasonic-Rejuvenation-Massager/dp/B008UTXAHS/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364572128&sr=8-3-fkmr1

Just ordered it.

PQ


Hi PQ,

Looking forward to your review on the ultra renew! I have been debating in getting it for over a year or two now. I do own a galvanic / ionic device from Japan called the Hitachi HadaCriE, and I do get good results from it - visibly smaller pores, smoother skin, and better facial contour. But it cannot be used around the eyes and I want something to fix bags and dark circles. Am I correct that ultrasonic device can be used around the eyes?

Winnie


Winnie

I will let you know how it goes on my blog.

It can be used around the eyes, but i would turn down the power. You cannot use it over the eyelids and the treatment head should never touch the eye.

PQ

_________________
Retired/ex member - no longer checking private messages
System
Automatic Message
Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Donell Super Skin Brightening Cream (1 oz) Thalgo Summer Dreams Body Mist (100 ml / 3.38 floz) Bremenn Butt Lift in a Box (3 items)