Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ultra-renew device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Pinot
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:02 am      Reply with quote
alabamagirl wrote:
Now I'm lemming their ultra renew body device. Somebody stop me! Laughing

There's also a cheaper, ebay version of the Ultra Renew Sculpt (1 mghz body device). Saw it the other day but didn't save the link.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:15 am      Reply with quote
I'll check it out eventually. I just ordered the Sirius Aurora LED device through Groupon yesterday since it was half-price and included red, green and blue lights.

Not enough time in the day for getting most gorgeous!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:38 am      Reply with quote
alabamagirl- The Sirius is what I have and I've had very good results with it, even though I've never used the blue and seldom use the green. But I don't follow their instructions. I don't use the blinking mode at all and instead of slow circular movements, I hold it in place for 2 or even 3 minutes at a time. Takes me a while to do my whole face, but it's easy to do while watching TV or even while reading EDS! Very Happy Having the built-in timer helps. It shuts itself off after 24 minutes, but I just turn it back on and keep going if I want to.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tip. I'll probably do the same. I like multi-tasking. Smile I have the DPL panel but hate just sitting there 17 minutes. Besides, people here say it is the least effective. And I paid so much for it years ago!

I anticipate using the Sirius during lots of football Saturdays in front of the TV.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
alabama girl - I have several LEDs Rolling Eyes including AALS and I still love the panels. They are especially great if you want to lay down - put them over your face or chest and take a nappy~! I think it works fine. I love this for product penetration and a nice glow - copper peptides or a light C serum (awesome)!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks sister sweets! So nice someone seeing the benefit of the DPL panels. I do use it laying down sometimes and will continue to use it. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:54 am      Reply with quote
I bought mine from Amazon - I really like this little device. For the money, it is well built and the LED element is bright enough to have some effect. Will review after the Pico Toner.

PQ

5% products discount

Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
I received mine yesterday. Although the first one went astray, the company was responsive and quickly mailed a second one.

I haven't tried it yet - can't decide whether to peel, stamp, roll, galvanize or microcurrent this weekend!

5% products discount

Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Here is the link to the device that looks identical to the Ultra Renew Sculpt but costs only $50:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-1-Ultrasonic-Far-Infrared-EMS-Facial-Skin-Rejuvenation-Slimming-Tigthening-/160943925850

When I first found TIA, I was excited by the products and information offered. However, I've become somewhat disenchanted after finding that the 3 devices rebranded as Ultra Renew are available on ebay for about 1/3 of the cost on TIA.

I also thought the many complaints from people who bought the Ultra Renew immediately prior to the Ultra Renew Plus being released were justified. I didn't feel Marta's response was very customer-service oriented.

5% products discount

Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
I bought mine from Amazon - I really like this little device. For the money, it is well built and the LED element is bright enough to have some effect. Will review after the Pico Toner.

PQ

Looking forward to your review PQ! Let us know when it is available Smile
alabamagirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
jwaduveev wrote:
Here is the link to the device that looks identical to the Ultra Renew Sculpt but costs only $50:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-1-Ultrasonic-Far-Infrared-EMS-Facial-Skin-Rejuvenation-Slimming-Tigthening-/160943925850

When I first found TIA, I was excited by the products and information offered. However, I've become somewhat disenchanted after finding that the 3 devices rebranded as Ultra Renew are available on ebay for about 1/3 of the cost on TIA.

I also thought the many complaints from people who bought the Ultra Renew immediately prior to the Ultra Renew Plus being released were justified. I didn't feel Marta's response was very customer-service oriented.

Can you tell the MHZ settings on this? Oh, I'm so tempted, as usual. Bad Grin Enabler!

I have visions of laying on the couch and melting away inches and stretch marks. Smile

I like reading the information on the TIA site but I think the prices on the products and devices are too much. But it would be fun to join an online beauty club and get samples several times a year. I need a site that sampled things in my price range though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:17 am      Reply with quote
wolfmama wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

Will do - should be able to start to review it next weekend.

PQ

5% products discount

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:31 am      Reply with quote
alabamagirl wrote:
jwaduveev wrote:

3-1-Ultrasonic-Far-Infrared-EMS-Facial-Skin-Rejuvenation-Slimming-Tigthening-/160943925850

Can you tell the MHZ settings on this? Oh, I'm so tempted, as usual. Bad Grin Enabler!

On another listing of that same item (ebay #: 251257054736), it says it is 1 Mhz. Same as the Truth in Aging unit.

There's also a version of the same Ultrasonic 1Mhz, but with added Galvanic features, Blue light in addition to the Red, and gloves included with the pads. (ebay #: 121097983163) for $45.86.

I've been looking at that one but I recently got this one (ebay #: 251199562084) because of all of the pretty lights and can not make another purchase at this time. Hold me back! Wink

Sorry for just the numbers. I'm new and cannot post links yet.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:34 am      Reply with quote
I found the body version on Ebay for $87.00:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-in-1-Ultrasound-Slimming-Fat-Cavitation-Body-Contour-Beauty-Device-Machine-P1-/170888252342?pt=AU_Wholesale_Beauty_Health&hash=item27c9bbcbb6

May be worth a try.

PQ

5% products discount

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:37 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
wolfmama wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

PQ

PQ,

I too am looking forward to your review! I'm curious as to what conductive gel or serums you are using with ultrasonic device.

Thank you for your videos, blog and EDS activity! All are so very educational!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:47 am      Reply with quote
sylphee wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
wolfmama wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

PQ

PQ

PQ,

I too am looking forward to your review! I'm curious as to what conductive gel or serums you are using with ultrasonic device.

I use the cheapest ultrasound gel, that would be used in a hospital/medical practice from ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Anagel-Ultrasound-Transmission-Gel-Bacteriostatic-Completely-Aqueous-250-ml-/221088211658?_trksid=p3284.m263&_trkparms=algo%3DSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFICS%252BUFI%26otn%3D21%26pmod%3D330747762177%26ps%3D54

Thanks for the very kind words.

Best

PQ

5% products discount

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:08 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
sylphee wrote:

PQ,

I use the cheapest ultrasound gel, that would be used in a hospital/medical practice from ebay:

Anagel-Ultrasound-Transmission-Gel-Bacteriostatic-Completely-Aqueous-250-ml-/221088211658

Thanks for the very kind words.

Best

PQ

Wow! No need for fancy gels? I was looking at one that costs $46. This savings goes into my Pico Toner fund. Wink Sounds good to me! Thanks!
jwaduveev
5% products discount

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
alabamagirl wrote:
Oh, I'm so tempted, as usual. Bad Grin Enabler!

I didn't even know about the Ultra Renew Body Sculpt until you mentioned it, Alabamagirl, so you have no one to blame but yourself! Of course, once I knew it existed, I had to immediately track down a cheaper version so I could justify buying yet another device... Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
jwa..

We are so bad for each other. Can you imagine us shopping together?

So did you buy the generic version? I want details. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Philip - What device did you decide to purchase?
Something of this ilk must be put in my queue after the Pico ...(Tria in full action these days - love that little torture device.)

photoqueen wrote:
Cora wrote:
I bought the same device as Photoqueen but I'm a little confused. (can't post link)

I thought I could use the device to help with product penetration but the very hard to understand directions say to use a gelatinous product to make it glide and not burn the skin. What are the rest of you doing? I want to use it but now I'm not sure if I need some type of gel.

Thanks!

Mine arrived from Amazon. I am using a collagen enriched cream, but I could also use any cream, or ultrasound gel. The ultrasound does aid with product penetration.

I am delighted with my purchase. Review on my blog very soon. But the sun is shining, so too busy out in the fresh air.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 06, 2013 4:29 am      Reply with quote
My first review, I have a lot more to say about this baby, but ran out of time, part 1:

http://homebeautydevices.wordpress.com/2013/05/06/sainsonic-dln-m004-2-1-3mhz-ultrasonic-photo-rejuvenation-led-device/

Part 2 to follow.

PQ

5% products discount

Mon May 06, 2013 7:33 am      Reply with quote
alabamagirl wrote:
jwa..

So did you buy the generic version? I want details. Very Happy

Although joining EDS has done wonders for my skin, it has had a terrible effect on my bank account!

I did buy it. The turnaround is about the same for the ultra renew plus clone, so I don't expect it for another week or so.

I'll keep you posted!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 06, 2013 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Great jwa! I'll be all ears. My PMD and sirius auara LED toys came in today.Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 08, 2013 2:08 am      Reply with quote
Question for you PQ.. do you think the gel you linked to above would be suitable for use with the cavisculpt?

Each cavi treatment is using a LOT of gel, for me, my skin is absorbing the stuff as I go, so I'm going to need a stockpile!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Question for you PQ.. do you think the gel you linked to above would be suitable for use with the cavisculpt?

Each cavi treatment is using a LOT of gel, for me, my skin is absorbing the stuff as I go, so I'm going to need a stockpile!

Yes it would Catski, I use this with my Cavisculpt and it works really well.

PQ

Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:39 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |