Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Cp Serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Kaz1
5% products discount

Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi

Can anyone help me!!

Can I purchase CP Serum in the UK. I live in Scotland and Im not too sure about customs etc.

Thanks
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:47 am      Reply with quote
Best bet is through dianayvonne.com web site. If you ask them to pack as a gift, they will, and that helps to avoid customs. If you buy direct from skin bio, you get freebies, but the P&P is horrendesly expensive!
Liz Cool

PS welcome Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:47 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered some Skin Bio cp serum fromwww.puredeming.com It's the same stuff as guapagirl mentioned and it costs $4.50 US to ship internationally. They also mark their parcels 'gift'. I haven't ordered cp serum from them before but have used their glycolic peel and it's great!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Whats CP serum.....
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:28 am      Reply with quote
rofl Oh dear, here we go again Wink

(Cindi - you know I u)
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:29 am      Reply with quote
If you know, PM me rzecka or else...... Bad Grin
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:42 am      Reply with quote
http://www.skinbio.com/cpserum.html

From the Skin Bio website:

Copper-Peptides, in every comparative clinical study, have been proven superior to Retin-A(R), Vitamin C creams, and Kinerase(R) in terms of wrinkle reduction, reducing skin blotchiness, improving skin firmness, and the development of new collagen.

CP Serum is a water-based lipid free copper peptide product that helps skin remodeling while enhancing the skin's protective barrier and anti-oxidant defenses. Many clients use CP Serum on oily skin areas such as the T-Zone area and the Protect & Restore creams on dryer skin areas. Many users report that it reduces skin oil in the T-Zone. Clients also tell us that the serum enhances facial beauty and gives an "extra glow".

The simple ingredients in the serum make it more acceptable for many persons with very sensitive skin or persons with acne who must limit lipids on their skin.

5% products discount

Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Wink Thanks guys, have emailed dianayvonne and awaiting a reply with recommended products for my skin. Will let you know how I get on.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:11 am      Reply with quote
Annette that is totally unfair to introduce me to CP serum minutes after I finally placed theorder for vitamin c. So cruel...... Crying or Very sad Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:21 am      Reply with quote
...but you can use both! C in the morning and CP at night Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:28 am      Reply with quote
Shhh The girl has already placed THREE orders this week!
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:28 am      Reply with quote
rzecka wrote:
Shhh The girl has already placed THREE orders this week!

Whose side are you on. hmm
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:33 am      Reply with quote
I'm firmly on the side of your bank balance my dear Angel
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:38 am      Reply with quote
...but CPs are cheap and the payoff is good! Very Happy

:whispers: spend, buy...you know you want to!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Guapagirl, you are naughty, as if any of us need extra encouragement, you little minx Wink
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I'm working on the principle of using pure basic products, so I can spend on other stuff. After a year, I am actually not wanting to buy as much as before as I think I have got to my holy grail routine.
God, I am sooooooooo virtuous Angel

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Ok miss smartiepants Wink , would you care to share your HG routine with us? Pray
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Tut! Dont you just loathe people who have their Holy Grail Mad Bad Grin
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:40 am      Reply with quote
It will only be until the next must try,buy product comes along.
Liz in no more in control than the rest of us.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:18 am      Reply with quote
rofl ...you know me so well Very Happy
but, for the record

olive oil as a cleanser with a couple of drops of rose otto
rose hydrolat as toner...when I remember
AM: C serum
Relaxaline
Eyebright
Dr H rose (but this is under consideration at the mo ...I may try some of that pure skin butter stuff off ebay, but need to see ingredients first
Murad essential C eye cream

PM: CP serum
emu oil
eyebright

SEE!!!! how short is that??? The only things I may change are the DrH as I do get a 'varnished' look with it and I want to try the lactic acid serum stuff from cellularskin as my exfoliant. I feel super virtuous coz it is all pretty cheap as well, so I won't get a hard time off the kids for spending Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Think Are you SURE that's all you use? No cleanser at night? Think
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:28 am      Reply with quote
I use the olive oil as a cleanser...massage it in and then flannel off like eve lom stuff with a microderm flannel. I'm amazed at how soft my skin feels. Mini-me is using it as well...haven't told her it's olive oil...she thinks it is something more exotic Laughing It hasn't cleared her zits, but they look much less angry and inflammed. We've been on it for about 2 weeks now. I can't believe how good it is, not to mention dirt cheap! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:30 am      Reply with quote
Silenced
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Those Microderm flannels are supposed to be really good. I bought a cheap one but I rubbed too hard, maybe its that thats cleaning and not the oil?? They do say you dont need any product - well they would wouldnt they.
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry Cindi! You are well on your way with good products I think! Smile I'm going to try cp serum for scarring and acne prone skin, you may do well with your vit c and JB products. Listen to me, like I know! Wink They all sound good though from the experiences on the forum.

I'm like Gaupagirl, trying to keep it to basic and effective. I went to the doc today and got some tretinoin (Retin A), dirt cheap $20 for 25 grams. The cp serum is relatively inexpensive. I am planning on using vit c but not right now, cause I've spent my skin care limit this month Smile I also use an exfoliating cloth and it really does work and is gentle.

Gaupagirl, is the olive oil extra virgin? Does the grade matter?

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |