Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Has Renee Z done something to her face?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've always been a big fan of Renee Zellweger and liked her quirky face. But in these photos it looks like she has done something, very subtle, but different nonetheless. What do you think it is? Liposculpture to her cheeks?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2264287/Renee-Zellweger-went-grunge-glam-T-bar-dress-Berlin-Hugo-Boss-Fashion-Week-show.html
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know about her face but what is going on with her collarbone to shoulder area? That looks really weird. Maybe it's because of her hand on her hips. I know your collarbone stick out more when you are thin but hers is like a big ridge with bumps on the top of her shoulders.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
It's funny because I was thinking the same thing today when I saw the pics from the fashion show! I literally did not know that it was her. Cheek implants for higher cheekbones? Don't know ...
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:56 am      Reply with quote
I don't think she had done something because in her younger years, she used to have "chubby cheeks"... She was beautiful then when she was younger...I think she is taking very good care of herself by eating properly and doing a lot of gym work, pilates, probably run short miles too... I can see in her collarbone and tone of her arms/legs that she is truly working out really hard... The collarbone and rest of the body are very toned and even... I like her look the way she is now... I think at 43 years old, she looks amazing and fabulous...
LauraLizzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:55 am      Reply with quote
I think she is starting to age. Her girlish, vapid, brain dead look doesn't look good on a mature woman.

or it could just be the pictures!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Her face does not look as chubby, her jaw looks more square.

She also has "old lady legs".
Not really a big fan of chubby chipmuck cheeked Reneee...

Also the new pics, it looks like her head was just
stuck on some dress, the skin tone does not match that well.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 am      Reply with quote
I am really not understanding the remark about her legs. Can somebody explain?!
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:48 am      Reply with quote
It is the wrinkles around the knee that we called "old lady's legs"... As we get older, this portion gets wrinkled, when we are young, this portion is smooth and no wrinkles in sight... Maybe it is the bright lights when she was photographed... She probably is doing pilates for that very toned body.... I liked her muscled look, she really look amazing at 43...

catski wrote:
I am really not understanding the remark about her legs. Can somebody explain?!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I see what you mean. I do think she's had something done - the area around her mouth looks different somehow. It could be lighting but there is a subtle difference there. Filler, maybe?

I think she always looks beautiful and real, even with the aforementioned possible filler.

Some of you are really mean! I am NEVER posting my pics here! Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata, if she has something done, it probably is subtle and not noticeable compared to other actresses... I honestly say, she looks amazing at 43... Well, I would not want to post my pic because I am also shy lol lol lol Smile
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
She probably needed the cheek implants because of her running regimen. Viva la fitness.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
I bet some of you wish you could have those so called "old lady legs". Smile Her legs are lean and nicely toned.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
She is very toned... I'm not surprised that some would be envious lol lol lol.... If you work very hard like her, you people will also get good abs and toned body! lol lol lol.... Takes a lot of work, dedication and discipline though..... but it is achievable...

packratmack wrote:
I bet some of you wish you could have those so called "old lady legs". Smile Her legs are lean and nicely toned.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:55 am      Reply with quote
Yes, she looks fabulous. Her legs are terrific too! I think what she has had done is appropriate for her age , she looks more beautiful, no longer chipmunk ish. It's ok to look chipmunk like when you're young , indie, quirky... but a chipmunk over 40 just ain't so hot. I think she has had her cheekbone area created..really good job.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Maybe it is in the cheeks - whatever she had done, if she had something done, it is very subtle. I would have told her to try a dermaroller and facial exercise instead but what the hay, she looks fabulous at 43 and will no doubt look fabulous at 53 and beyond.

I need to get my exercise mat out of the closet and work out my poor tired ass...

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
In the candids of her on the street, unless she's wearing tons and tons of makeup, she definitely has that "mask-like" look that comes across from longterm hydroquinone use, when your face is all one color.
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
I have no idea what the criticism is. She looks amazing. "Old lady legs?" is that the new "mom arms?" Great ways to degrade real women who don't fit into an "all for one" impossible model.
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Ottawa Shopper wrote:
Her face does not look as chubby, her jaw looks more square.

She also has "old lady legs".
Not really a big fan of chubby chipmuck cheeked Reneee...

Also the new pics, it looks like her head was just
stuck on some dress, the skin tone does not match that well.

Huh???? I only wish I had some of those "old lady legs!!!"

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder if she had that type of Radio Frequency treatment that I had. It's meant to shrink the fat pads in the cheeks while tightening the skin.

She's no bimbo. She was an English Lit major at the University of Texas in Austin and loves to read.
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Probably lipo or lasers. No way to know for sure unless she spills the beans. Smile

I think she's looking pretty good here, tbh. I like her well enough as an actress, but I get a little uncomfortable when she's brought up. She looks too much like my exe's current wife. (I know that doesn't have anything to do with the topic, I just felt like sharing it lol.)
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
That would make me uncomfortable too! LOL

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Here are photos of her at the Oscars. Botox, laser and filler would be my guess. Perhaps botox lifted her forehead, opening her eyes? I seem to be focusing on her eyes as being a bit different. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2284124/Oscars-2013-What-happened-Renee-Zellweger--Botox-overdose-Academy-Awards-viewers-startled-stars-youthful-look.html
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:30 am      Reply with quote
Whatever she did on her face, she looks stunning in that gown. I like her toned muscled body, looks very youthful for her age for sure....
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 am      Reply with quote
Whatever she has had done, I wish I had her doctor. To me, she doesn't look "done" - she just looks fabulous.

5% products discount

Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I think it looks like she´s had a small chin implant. In earlier pictures, she had more of a receding chin.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |