Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Adipofill
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone Very Happy , I haven't been on the forum for a very long time and don't really post anything but you all seem very informed and passionate about skincare! so maybe ya'll could give me some advice or opinion on a fairly new product I want to try out-Adipofill. Has anyone tried it? There aren't many reviews about it, basically its used to permanently fill out the more thin and hollow areas of the skin. I want to use it under my eyes and around my mouth to fill those places out, and unlike restylane its permanent! The adipofill I want to try out is in liquid form that comes in a dropper not the kind you inject...think its worth a shot?
Indium
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder if this could help people with indented acne scars?
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
pls keep us updated if it worked or not! Thank you!
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
hi again!

Staying home from school today when my adipofill arrived in the mail, so somthing was good today Very Happy! anyways I got it in a .5oz dropper from skin-perfection in there DIY section along with instructions on how much to add to whatever...cream or serum which was helpful because I almost considered putting it on alone!first I put 1 tbsp of my 100% pure anti ageing serum in a little tiny container then added 1/4 tsp of adipofill. I shook the container a little then went and grabbed a cotton swab dipping it in and then placed it under my eyes where its real hollow and around my lips massaging it in with my finger tips. The skin under my eyes is really soft and dewy unlike when I just use the serum alone its soft only for a little while and then becomes a little dry...I have extremely dry skin though so its a little expected but under my eyes at the moment is still soft soft soft Very Happy . My last point to tell you about is that when I mixed the serum and adipofill I created a 10% strength mix, and the recommended is 1 to 3%... Embarassed .hopefully everything will be just fine though, cant wait and see what happens slash results! If this stuff works I shall post pictures for all ya'll haha.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
More detail on what Adipofill does:

http://az290931.vo.msecnd.net/www.in-cosmeticsasia.com/__novadocuments/17689x$query$xvx$eq$x634874769952570000

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info bethany and heyheymonster!

I wonder if the liposomes would survive in a lotion containing alcohol, glycols, emulsifiers and lecithin and many herbal actives.. I am thinking of adding it into my DIY.... or may be I should just make a separate one for adipofill only...
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks bethany! I wanted to post websites that have research about adipofill but as a newer member of EDS I can't post links yet haha.
circus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Just for reference,

GoW Adipofill Natural Wrinkle Filler Serum
Ingredients: Spring Water, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Panthenol B-5, Glycoproteins, Adipofill�, Aspen Bark Extract, Astaxanthin, Resveratrol, Xanthan Gum

http://www.gardenofwisdom.com/catalog/item/6991547/9548200.htm
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
More detail on what Adipofill does:

http://az290931.vo.msecnd.net/www.in-cosmeticsasia.com/__novadocuments/17689x$query$xvx$eq$x634874769952570000

Oh God! for a while i thought the before and after photo was of the jaw line, side view.. and i was like I prefer the before photo as the jaw line is well defined n in the later it has filled up with fat.. lol... but NOOO, its the nasolabial fold!!! n yes after photo is much better! I am liking adipofill already...
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
by the way I gooled L-ornithine, the main active and adipofill and it is supposed to burn fat n weight loss!!!
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone seen any study data on this? I googled and didn't see anything much except marketing materials from the supplier. It sounds like exactly what I need, but I don't want to get sucked into buying based on marketing hype.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
I would think that if adipofill works then simple L-ornithine should work too n will cost way way less...
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:12 am      Reply with quote
anyone know if Adipofill'in (per manufacturer is a volumizing skin care ingredient) is the same thing as Adipofill(which appears to be the stuff being marketed)?...just a little confusing to me...
I'm also curious how the stuff does its "volumizing" esp. when someone posted it cuts fat?!
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:58 am      Reply with quote
I can't seem to find much about the adipofill myself Confused . The fact that it has an ingredient to burn fat is a little(actully really) scary when I read it too! I have found a little bit of research on adipofill but it was about adipofill being injected with a needle, I saw before and after pictures that where pretty awesome but I'm defiantly not expecting anything as drastic with the serum I made. I guess you could say I'm your guys ginnie pig for this haha, and let me say so far so good. I have used it about 6 times now once in the morning and once at night I pad it on with my middle finger and then massage it in until its not so oily anymore;by the way if you have oily skin I wouldn't mix this stuff with oils like I did because it seems to thicken it quite a bit!I have noticed an improvement for sure but I could just be seeing it in my head or it could be that my skin just looks more moisturized...I haven't seen any plumping affect but at the same time under my eyes doesn't seem so dark and sunken as they usually are Smile. So that being said is why I continue to use it. My skin stays very soft which is unusual also because I have eczema from the top of my head to the tips of my toes! So I do put a fair amount of oils on my skin only to find it all flaky and dry again within an hour or two Rolling Eyes. So far adding adipofill to my oil serum has kept my skin soft so I'm happy Very Happy , I also live in Colorado so there isn't any moisture in the air! haha, unfortantly I do have a warning about adipofill...one- whenever I use adipofill I notice I have a headache a little later,buuut before I scare anyone away you should all know I do have bad headaches often multiple times a day in the first place!But I will be keeping very close track of the correlation between the two. Second-this really isn't a warning haha but try and not get this stuff in your mouth...I do put it around my lips and I lick my lips often so an hour or so after I put this stuff around my mouth I licked my lips and I could defiantly taste it!And it was no bueno, taste very very nasty!!!(and it probably not good to have this stuff inside your body since we don't know much about it.) Well hopefully I helped a little Smile

Oh yes and I've decided to edit my post and add this:

I think I have added a little too much adipofill to my facial oil because it should be at a lower percent than 10% so I think I might just distribute the remaining oil I've created or mixed over my breast area...I've really never done a DIY before could someone that has explain the measurements to me? I want a 3% adipofill mix but I'm not sure how much adipofill to add to around idk .o5oz oil?
Embarassed
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
heyheymonster wrote:
I can't seem to find much about the adipofill myself Confused . The fact that it has an ingredient to burn fat is a little(actully really) scary when I read it too! I have found a little bit of research on adipofill but it was about adipofill being injected with a needle, I saw before and after pictures that where pretty awesome but I'm defiantly not expecting anything as drastic with the serum I made. I guess you could say I'm your guys ginnie pig for this haha, and let me say so far so good. I have used it about 6 times now once in the morning and once at night I pad it on with my middle finger and then massage it in until its not so oily anymore;by the way if you have oily skin I wouldn't mix this stuff with oils like I did because it seems to thicken it quite a bit!I have noticed an improvement for sure but I could just be seeing it in my head or it could be that my skin just looks more moisturized...I haven't seen any plumping affect but at the same time under my eyes doesn't seem so dark and sunken as they usually are Smile. So that being said is why I continue to use it. My skin stays very soft which is unusual also because I have eczema from the top of my head to the tips of my toes! So I do put a fair amount of oils on my skin only to find it all flaky and dry again within an hour or two Rolling Eyes. So far adding adipofill to my oil serum has kept my skin soft so I'm happy Very Happy , I also live in Colorado so there isn't any moisture in the air! haha, unfortantly I do have a warning about adipofill...one- whenever I use adipofill I notice I have a headache a little later,buuut before I scare anyone away you should all know I do have bad headaches often multiple times a day in the first place!But I will be keeping very close track of the correlation between the two. Second-this really isn't a warning haha but try and not get this stuff in your mouth...I do put it around my lips and I lick my lips often so an hour or so after I put this stuff around my mouth I licked my lips and I could defiantly taste it!And it was no bueno, taste very very nasty!!!(and it probably not good to have this stuff inside your body since we don't know much about it.) Well hopefully I helped a little Smile

Oh yes and I've decided to edit my post and add this:

I think I have added a little too much adipofill to my facial oil because it should be at a lower percent than 10% so I think I might just distribute the remaining oil I've created or mixed over my breast area...I've really never done a DIY before could someone that has explain the measurements to me? I want a 3% adipofill mix but I'm not sure how much adipofill to add to around idk .o5oz oil?
Embarassed

just wondering how your Adipofill usage experiment is coming along...
I know months and months ago I saw someone suggested listing it (in this forum) as "one of the worst ingredients" but everyone's experiences vary in actual usage...
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:51 am      Reply with quote
unfortantly I think its making it worse.. Sad , what did you hear about it being bad?
Indium
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
There is a page relating to L-ornithine in some Osmosis product called Osmosis:Skin Nutrition Powder Blends Booster.

http://www.hydraskincare.com/OsmosisSkin-Nutrition-Powder-Blends-Booster-20g_p_663.html

It seems to have a positive description about L-ornithine for skin.
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thsnkd for the info Indium! Made me feel better haha. Personally I think its getting worse because It looks different, My mother says it looks much better and my brother says it looks more shallow under my eye, so who knows! I just know either it looks worse or I've just been looking at my hollow eyes more
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
heyheymonster wrote:
Thsnkd for the info Indium! Made me feel better haha. Personally I think its getting worse because It looks different, My mother says it looks much better and my brother says it looks more shallow under my eye, so who knows! I just know either it looks worse or I've just been looking at my hollow eyes more

I am hoping it's the latter,ie u r just paying more attention.. btw, do u think adipofill is oil soluble or water?
Indium
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Did you take a before picture to compare it to?
Maybe you can take a photo of it now and then compare it again in a week or 2.
I too hope everything will be okay. A lot of times you may not see real results from anything until maybe 3 or 6 months.

You mentioned in a earlier post that you noticed more soft skin where you applied it, are you still at least getting the positive skin softening results you were having when you first started?
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
daler- I did dilute it with water and then added oil so I hope it is okay haha, Embarassed

Indium- I didn't take any pictures like I was going to so perhaps I will, but on the up side yes makes skin very soft!
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
just looked it up- adipofill is water soluble.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
heyheymonster wrote:
just looked it up- adipofill is water soluble.

Thanks heyhey!
Kath91
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
heyheymonster wrote:
unfortantly I think its making it worse.. Sad , what did you hear about it being bad?

In this thread, page one, top post under "20 worst" or something like that. skim down for Adipofill, I think its in bold print, in the midst of italicized quotes:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=45575&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't see it...I must be blind! haha Shock
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |