Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Great find: Glorybe Herbals
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I make many of my purchases on etsy because I love the unique items and it feels wonderful to support small businesses. I am always searching for skincare and have had great luck.

Last year, I found Rainwater Botanicals. Her "Toner for Troubled Skin" is truly a HG item for me. I have posted about this a few times already! Smile http://www.etsy.com/shop/rainwaterbotanicals

Now, I wanted to share about my experience with Glorybe Herbals (also on etsy). http://www.etsy.com/shop/Glorybeherbals?ref=seller_info

I was looking for a face balm for the winter months, and boy did I hit the "jackpot". Good price and quality.

Here is what I got:

Frankincense and Myrrh Hydrosol and Eldferflower Hydrosol: these smell wonderful. Hand crafted so rich and deep. I am going to use these before applying a moisturizer or while using my AALS. I used this an hour ago and I can still smell it on my skin. YUMMY!

Vegan Friendly Under Eye Balm:
Super light, but moisturizing.
Shea butter and horsetail butter; Avocado oil, Apricot Kernel oil, Argan oil, Meadowfoam oil, castor oil; Helichrysum essential oil

Neroli Night Cream:
I got this because I am addicted to all things Neroli. Great texture.
virgin olive oil, jojoba oil, avocado oil, meadowfoam oil, tucumu butter, olive oil squalene and neroli hydrosol.

Hair Treatment with Shea Butter and Essential Oils for Dry Brittle Hair: Smells great. Not too heavy.
shea butter, avocado oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil and essential oils of rosemary, lavender and basil.

I just wanted to share this great "discovery". I love the thought of DIY, but just do not have the money to invest in all the ingredients to get started at this time. This is perfect because I can feel good about what I put on my skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, erg!

These products sound divine.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
havana8

Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
Looks like they use some great ingredients, erg, and are very affordable! Thanks for taking the time to share it.
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
A few weeks in, and I really love this.

My favorites are the hair balm. I use a pea size amount, melt it in my hands and smooth on before drying. My hair is thin and this does not weigh it down. My hair feels really conditioned and shiny.

The Vegan eye balm. I am obsessed with this. I use it everywhere: cuticles, eyes, hands. Super soothing. I really can smell the coffee and I think that helps with eye puffiness.

The Neroli Night cream: super thick. I use it mainly when my skin is irritated. Definitely a night cream. Smells divine!

Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review,It's really cheap and feels good.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
thanks I just ordered the myrrh and frankincense hydrosol as these oils are so wonderful for the skin and smell divine too! I cannot wait to get my products.
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
I am still loving her products... I am about out of my neroli cream and plan to order more.

The ingredients are top notch and feel really good about putting them on my skin!

Plus, I love supporting small businesses. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
He erg,

Have you seen this you tube channel;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRS71Ds4KBs&list=TL22OnOC1z6JA

Some very nice DIY videos, and all materials are from "GloryBe"

I made the body butter (#7 video), and it's quite nice.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Kassy. Hope you are doing well! Smile

Cool video!! The credits on that video list the supplier as "Glory Bee".

The Etsy shop that I buy from is Glory Be Herbals.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
Hey Kassy. Hope you are doing well! Smile

Cool video!! The credits on that video list the supplier as "Glory Bee".

The Etsy shop that I buy from is Glory Be Herbals.

LOL! Well hope you enjoy it anyway..lol Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
VirginiaWhite
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have ordered twice now from Glorybeherbals because I am so delighted with their products and their prices.
I just love their frankincense and myrrh hydrosol, it is very anti-ageing, imparts me with a glow of freshness and smells delicious.
This is just an HG product for me. I just ordered it for a second time as it is second to none.

The yarrow hydrosol is also great especially for spider veins etc and refining pores.

I also tried her all natural perfume called Venus which is beautiful and smells very exotic, very sexy.
She even included a free sample in my order this time of amber oil which was spicy and very lovely.
This is a great little on-line store, thanks so much to the other reviewers here for helping me discover it.
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
I just placed another order myself!
Under Eye Balm, Facial toner and Stephanie's Rescue cream.

These are HG for me as well!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for letting us know, OP.

Btw, you can find a lot of really cool (and unique) stuff on Etsy.

For example, check out this exquisite gilded tea set: http://www.etsy.com/listing/163437823/collingwoods-bone-china-cup-and-saucer?ref=sr_gallery_23&ga_search_query=+gilded+blue+china&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_search_type=all

You don't see something like that everyday.

Or see this lovely floral necklace/earring set:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/105935094/vintage-1928-victorian-necklace-and?ref=sr_gallery_29&ga_search_query=victorian+necklace&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_spelling_accepted=viictorian+necklace&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=all
Ava with wings
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you SO much for this review, we don't hear enough about independent sellers. Have to support them when they are small so they make it big and we can order them here on EDS.
I'm currently wearing the Elderflower Hydrosol on top of Neroli night cream and the Vegan Eye Balm. I also ordered the Frankensence and Myrrh Hydrosol and the Yarrow Hyrodosol. The seller was so sweet she threw in a few samples for some aromotheray oil (amazing but I spilled some of it upon opening) and lavender hydrosol. Really beautiful products.

5% products discount

Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:23 am      Reply with quote
I love glorybeherbals too! The frankincense and myrrh hydrosol is also my favourite. I have also tried her amber oil which is a delicious natural perfume, spicy and sensual. The moisturizers are gorgeous too but I use other soaps and toners.

So the other etsy seller I adore is LUNASEA botanicals, her remedy soap and natural salicylic toner, scrub and mask have evened out my skin tone to the point where I have no blemishes, no age spots, and my skin is just glowing. It has even faded some fine linkes.

Between using the glorybeherbals hydrosol every day, the luneasea products, my skin has never looked better. Just adds proof for me that natural products often given better results than creams full of empty ageing chemicals!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
Now, I wanted to share about my experience with Glorybe Herbals (also on etsy). http://www.etsy.com/shop/Glorybeherbals?ref=seller_info

Shea butter and horsetail butter; Avocado oil, Apricot Kernel oil, Argan oil, Meadowfoam oil, castor oil; Helichrysum essential oil

I am dying to try this but it doesn't seem to be listed anymore.
lesleyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
lesleyjane wrote:
erg wrote:

I am dying to try this but it doesn't seem to be listed anymore.

Feel silly replying to myself Laughing but just after I wrote this I contacted Glorybeherbals to ask about the eye balm and she responded right away and said she would make a new batch so it's listed again. That's great customer service!
erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
She is wonderful - I just tried her aromatherapy oils and they are just beautiful blends.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |