Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Osmotics Blue Copper 5 Prime Sleep Tight Mask (50 ml / 1.7 oz) Ahava Age Control Even Tone Sleeping Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Aromatherapy Associates Anti-Ageing Instant Skin Firming Serum (30 ml / 1.0 oz)
Facial detox massage videos, decided to share.

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 576
Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I've always been interested in facial massage and in facial exercises.
I like to search for new techniques and found this series of videos which I found to be very interesting specially as they remind me somewhat about Sanford Bennett's technique -that is rubbing against certain facial muscle positions...
And this technique is soooo simple!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/facialdetox/videos

Enjoy!
JenJ
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Apr 2007
Posts: 122
Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:23 am      Reply with quote
How wonderful!! I really like the one for the facelift and will incorporate that in with my other exercises.

Thanks so much for sharing!!
Angelfire
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 31 May 2010
Posts: 142
Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, I like some of the techniques; You Tube has become one of my favorites for freebie tips Very Happy
Bessie
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 53
Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks ATester! Those are great videos. I really enjoyed seeing the difference in Tiong's face from 2007 to 2011. He truly does look 10 years younger.

Here's the video I'm talking about - the comparison is around the 3:18 mark.

http://www.wuchu.org/facial_video.htm

On his Web site (wuchu.org), there is also a poster that shows the steps and what muscles are being used, plus instructions (clean dry face, warm hands, 30 repetitions).

Thanks again for sharing! Cheers, Bess
jasminerose
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
hi ATester,

i am 'jasminerosey' but couldn't get in under that user name/password...and this site wouldn't accept my temporary password that it sent me..so i am ...at least..temporarily going to use 'jasminerose' as my new user name.

i just recently got back from a very long stay in india...and will be returning very soon

and had little computer access while there...and was actually glad of it.

but on returning to the USA i was hoping that you would have posted another incredible face massage technique on this forum..since i use everyday the 2 techniques i've gptten from your previous posts (the whole face "tightening" massage that i think i'll now replace with this new one...and the eye bag/lymph massage)

SO I WAS SO PLEASED TO SEE THIS POST FROM YOU.

I HAD ACTUALLY CHECKED THIS BAMBOO MASTER OUT ON YOUTUBE..I THINK IT WAS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGAO...BUT THE VIDEOS WERE NOT AS SOPHISTICATED AT THAT TIME..AT LEAST THE ONES THAT I FOUND..SO I JUST RUBBED MY FACE BUT NOT IN THE ORDE/NUMBER OF REPS/BACK OF HAND METHOD THAT IS SHOWN ON THESE CLIPS.



so far i am deighted..i especially like the idea of using the back of my hand (why didn't i think of that myself!)it is so mch more powerful than using the front of my hand..and even more..i like using the other hand to make the back-handed massage even more intense
mansi123
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jan 2013
Posts: 69
Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jasminerose,
Can you please post the facial massages that you are doing?
Or the link for the same..

I ahve recently started Tanaka massage and would like to add soemthing to that..

Thanks
Mansi

jasminerose wrote:
hi ATester,

i am 'jasminerosey' but couldn't get in under that user name/password...and this site wouldn't accept my temporary password that it sent me..so i am ...at least..temporarily going to use 'jasminerose' as my new user name.

i just recently got back from a very long stay in india...and will be returning very soon

and had little computer access while there...and was actually glad of it.

but on returning to the USA i was hoping that you would have posted another incredible face massage technique on this forum..since i use everyday the 2 techniques i've gptten from your previous posts (the whole face "tightening" massage that i think i'll now replace with this new one...and the eye bag/lymph massage)

SO I WAS SO PLEASED TO SEE THIS POST FROM YOU.

I HAD ACTUALLY CHECKED THIS BAMBOO MASTER OUT ON YOUTUBE..I THINK IT WAS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGAO...BUT THE VIDEOS WERE NOT AS SOPHISTICATED AT THAT TIME..AT LEAST THE ONES THAT I FOUND..SO I JUST RUBBED MY FACE BUT NOT IN THE ORDE/NUMBER OF REPS/BACK OF HAND METHOD THAT IS SHOWN ON THESE CLIPS.



so far i am deighted..i especially like the idea of using the back of my hand (why didn't i think of that myself!)it is so mch more powerful than using the front of my hand..and even more..i like using the other hand to make the back-handed massage even more intense
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Great find ATester! Thank you for sharing I really like the look of it and am going to try that tonight!
ATester wrote:
Hi, I've always been interested in facial massage and in facial exercises.
I like to search for new techniques and found this series of videos which I found to be very interesting specially as they remind me somewhat about Sanford Bennett's technique -that is rubbing against certain facial muscle positions...
And this technique is soooo simple!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/facialdetox/videos

Enjoy!
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 576
Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
hi ATester,

i am 'jasminerosey' but couldn't get in under that user name/password...and this site wouldn't accept my temporary password that it sent me..so i am ...at least..temporarily going to use 'jasminerose' as my new user name.

i just recently got back from a very long stay in india...and will be returning very soon

and had little computer access while there...and was actually glad of it.

but on returning to the USA i was hoping that you would have posted another incredible face massage technique on this forum..since i use everyday the 2 techniques i've gptten from your previous posts (the whole face "tightening" massage that i think i'll now replace with this new one...and the eye bag/lymph massage)

SO I WAS SO PLEASED TO SEE THIS POST FROM YOU.

I HAD ACTUALLY CHECKED THIS BAMBOO MASTER OUT ON YOUTUBE..I THINK IT WAS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGAO...BUT THE VIDEOS WERE NOT AS SOPHISTICATED AT THAT TIME..AT LEAST THE ONES THAT I FOUND..SO I JUST RUBBED MY FACE BUT NOT IN THE ORDE/NUMBER OF REPS/BACK OF HAND METHOD THAT IS SHOWN ON THESE CLIPS.



so far i am deighted..i especially like the idea of using the back of my hand (why didn't i think of that myself!)it is so mch more powerful than using the front of my hand..and even more..i like using the other hand to make the back-handed massage even more intense


Hi Jasminerosey,... Very Happy , I'm glad you like massage just as much as I do!!! Yes, this using the back of the hand really got me!!! Been using knuckles often enough but never had thought of back of hands!! Very powerful!!

Quote:
Great find ATester! Thank you for sharing I really like the look of it and am going to try that tonight!


Hi TheresaMary, just a warning, I've tried it out as per instructions, clean bare faced, and on the forehead area I went a bit over the top to begin with resulting in slightly burnt looking skin for a couple of days!!! The back of my hands really worked as a friction skin exfoliating machine!!! Reminded me of the effect of dermaroller when I've used it on the forehead area. Shock
facialdetox
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Feb 2013
Posts: 33
Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
For the first timer who practice facial detox technique. No more than 30 repetitive strokes on each massage area for the first 3 weeks (twice a day morning and evening)

_________________
www.facialdetox.com
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 576
Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, many thanks facialdetox! Very Happy And very welcome!! Very Happy
Even 30 strokes on bare skin is hard on me, maybe I press down too much!! I watch the videos and I understand I have to press with the back of hand, maybe it is not that way and just rub without pressure???
Sorry if my question sounds dumb but just realised that it is not clear how much or not pressure to apply to the back hand massage!!
TIA Very Happy
facialdetox
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Feb 2013
Posts: 33
Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
There are 3 levels to do the facial detox massage
Level 1 - Take 10 minutes to do the whole routine (1 - Forehead, 2 - Frown, 3 - Eyes, 4 - Nose, 5 - Mouth, 6 - Cheek, 7 - Chin, 8 - Neck, 9 - Back of neck, 10 - Chest.)
The level of pressure go with the level you are doing
For Level 1 (Beginner) - here are the instruction
(1) Lay on your bed
(2) Put and rest your hand (back of your hand)on the forehead.
(3) Shoulder relax
(4) Start the detox stroke (forward and backward motion count as one stroke)
(5) At no time apply any pressure. let the weight of the hand do the work.
(6) 30 strokes to begin with on each section of the forehead (divide the forehead into 6 sections)
(7) Follow by performing the detox massage to the other 9 areas (frown, eyes etc)
(Cool At all time you shoulder is relax - very important(not to stress your shoulder and neck)
(9) Apply moisturizer when you finish.
(10) Perform your Facial detox massage twice a day (when you wake up and before bed time)

After 3 weeks you can progress to level 2

WARNING - For the first 3 days, follow the detox massage as instructed. Failure to follow, you will experience skin burn.

Enjoy the journey - HOW TO FEEL AND LOOK YEARS YOUNGER FOR YOUR AGE

_________________
www.facialdetox.com
JenJ
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 16 Apr 2007
Posts: 122
Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Facialdetox! I've been doing this massage for a month. I've been doing facial exercises for years so my skin is used aggressive handling.

Could you describe Levels 2 & 3, please?
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 576
Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you sooo much Facialdetox!! Very Happy
Lynxette
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 07 Jul 2012
Posts: 30
Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 am      Reply with quote
Wow, I'd just like to say thank you, too, for that great technique! I've been doing it for a few days now, 30 reps, no problem, since I've been doing all kinds of exercises and massages for a long time. No burns. This really has a lifting effect and my skin is as soft as a rosebud. I have hardly any wrinkles, but I am really concerned about some slight jowling. But after this massage the area seems much firmer! I'm actually happy with the way it looks. I apply a hot towel afterwards, then a wheat germ extract and moisturizer. If I find the time, I top it off with a Sqoom treatment - the result is just great.
Maybe somebody can explain what happens with the jowls in the process? Since even doctors are not sure what exactly causes them (fat deposits, muscles sliding) - maybe it is also accumulated toxins that are washed out by this massage?

Thanks, again, this is a fast and efficient routine!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:04 am      Reply with quote
I could be going mad, but I thought I saw somewhere that there is a dvd available with this technique on there that we could order? But my web searches show nothing. Is there a dvd available? Could you post a link to where we can purchase it?
facialdetox wrote:
There are 3 levels to do the facial detox massage
Level 1 - Take 10 minutes to do the whole routine (1 - Forehead, 2 - Frown, 3 - Eyes, 4 - Nose, 5 - Mouth, 6 - Cheek, 7 - Chin, 8 - Neck, 9 - Back of neck, 10 - Chest.)
The level of pressure go with the level you are doing
For Level 1 (Beginner) - here are the instruction
(1) Lay on your bed
(2) Put and rest your hand (back of your hand)on the forehead.
(3) Shoulder relax
(4) Start the detox stroke (forward and backward motion count as one stroke)
(5) At no time apply any pressure. let the weight of the hand do the work.
(6) 30 strokes to begin with on each section of the forehead (divide the forehead into 6 sections)
(7) Follow by performing the detox massage to the other 9 areas (frown, eyes etc)
(Cool At all time you shoulder is relax - very important(not to stress your shoulder and neck)
(9) Apply moisturizer when you finish.
(10) Perform your Facial detox massage twice a day (when you wake up and before bed time)

After 3 weeks you can progress to level 2

WARNING - For the first 3 days, follow the detox massage as instructed. Failure to follow, you will experience skin burn.

Enjoy the journey - HOW TO FEEL AND LOOK YEARS YOUNGER FOR YOUR AGE
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:05 am      Reply with quote
Yes I'm like JenJ and have been doing facial exercises for over 10 years so my skin loves being handled aggressively. What is levels 2 and 3?
JenJ wrote:
Thank you Facialdetox! I've been doing this massage for a month. I've been doing facial exercises for years so my skin is used aggressive handling.

Could you describe Levels 2 & 3, please?
facialdetox
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Feb 2013
Posts: 33
Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Bad news - The DVD is no longer available
Good news - coming soon you will be able to download videos on Facial Detox Massage Technique system
The Complete Instruction Manual App (down load)
consisting of 7 parts
Part 1 – Introduction to Wuchu Facial Detox Technique
Part 2 – Isometric Body Posture Exercise
Part 3 – Detox Instruction manual for- Forehead, Frown and Eyes
Part 4 – Detox Instruction manual for – Nose, Mouth and Chin
Part 5 – Detox Instruction manual for Cheek and Ears and Jaw
Part 6 – Detox Instruction manual for – Neck, Chest and Back Of Neck
Part 7– A complete 10 minutes massage routine for you to massage along as you wash the video

I will keep you inform of the release date.
In the mean time, feel free to ask me an question

_________________
www.facialdetox.com
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Nov 2006
Posts: 1283
Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
I just did the 3 minute routine and I swear my face feels firmer.

This exercise is a no brainer in my opinion. 3 minutes in the am and pm is a blink of an eye.

If all I get is to have my tinnitus to disappear I would be thrilled. But of course anything else would be nice too.

I just think of all the lotions and potions and gadgets and along comes something like this that is easy to do, fast and it's free.

Before and afters look great. I wonder since you are using the back of the hands if they too would benefit?

Thanks to ATester for posting this.

_________________
The best way to locate your cat is to open a can of food.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Oh dear, I hate downloading things, as I always lose them. Is there any more dvd's being made or available?
facialdetox wrote:
Bad news - The DVD is no longer available
Good news - coming soon you will be able to download videos on Facial Detox Massage Technique system
The Complete Instruction Manual App (down load)
consisting of 7 parts
Part 1 – Introduction to Wuchu Facial Detox Technique
Part 2 – Isometric Body Posture Exercise
Part 3 – Detox Instruction manual for- Forehead, Frown and Eyes
Part 4 – Detox Instruction manual for – Nose, Mouth and Chin
Part 5 – Detox Instruction manual for Cheek and Ears and Jaw
Part 6 – Detox Instruction manual for – Neck, Chest and Back Of Neck
Part 7– A complete 10 minutes massage routine for you to massage along as you wash the video

I will keep you inform of the release date.
In the mean time, feel free to ask me an question
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jun 2011
Posts: 1362
Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:58 am      Reply with quote
facialdetox wrote:

Level 1 - Take 10 minutes to do the whole routine (1 - Forehead, 2 - Frown, 3 - Eyes, 4 - Nose, 5 - Mouth, 6 - Cheek, 7 - Chin, 8 - Neck, 9 - Back of neck, 10 - Chest.)

(6) 30 strokes to begin with on each section of the forehead (divide the forehead into 6 sections)
(7) Follow by performing the detox massage to the other 9 areas (frown, eyes etc)



Hi facialdetox, above it say that the whole routine takes 10 minutes. It doesn't take me nearly that long. So I am thinking I am not dividing the different parts of the face into enough sections. Like up above were you say to divide the forehead into 6 sections. Do you divide some of the other areas up into sections also. If so what parts and how many sections? (IE: should the neck be 4 sections or just 1) I hope I'm making sense.

Thanks Atester for posting the link.

_________________
Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it
facialdetox
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Feb 2013
Posts: 33
Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Here are the list
Forehead - 6
Frown - 1
Eyes - 8 in total (center, top, bottom & side)
nose - 4 (top , mid, lower & on the nose)
mouth - 3 (center, left & right)
chin - 5 (center, mid & rear)
Cheek - 4 (front & rear)
Ear & jaw - 1
Neck - 5 (center, mid & rear)
Chest - 3 (center, left & right)
Back Of neck - 2

Speed for
Level 1 - 30 strokes/15 sec
Level 2 - 30 strokes/10 sec
Level 3 - 30 strokes/5 sec

Apply different pressure for each level
3 levels also

_________________
www.facialdetox.com
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Nov 2006
Posts: 1283
Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks FacialDetox for posting the list. I printed it out in a size 24 font bold. I did that so I could read it. lol

_________________
The best way to locate your cat is to open a can of food.
Swissmom
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 207
Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 am      Reply with quote
I'm on day four of doing the massage and I really like it. I think that my face looks a bit firmer right after I do it. It's a very nice addition to facial exericse and Tanaka. Thank you for sharing your technique with us, facialdetox! Very Happy
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jun 2011
Posts: 1362
Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:27 am      Reply with quote
facialdetox wrote:
Here are the list
Forehead - 6
Frown - 1
Eyes - 8 in total (center, top, bottom & side)
nose - 4 (top , mid, lower & on the nose)
mouth - 3 (center, left & right)
chin - 5 (center, mid & rear)
Cheek - 4 (front & rear)
Ear & jaw - 1
Neck - 5 (center, mid & rear)
Chest - 3 (center, left & right)
Back Of neck - 2

Speed for
Level 1 - 30 strokes/15 sec
Level 2 - 30 strokes/10 sec
Level 3 - 30 strokes/5 sec

Apply different pressure for each level
3 levels also


Thanks facialdetox so much for the list. Just 2 more question. On the eyes are you using the back of your hand or your fingers like you see in the video and what is the movement for the frown? Thanks again.

_________________
Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it
facialdetox
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Feb 2013
Posts: 33
Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:40 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Yes I'm like JenJ and have been doing facial exercises for over 10 years so my skin loves being handled aggressively. What is levels 2 and 3?
JenJ wrote:
Thank you Facialdetox! I've been doing this massage for a month. I've been doing facial exercises for years so my skin is used aggressive handling.

Could you describe Levels 2 & 3, please?



Here are The Level 2 & 3


Level 2

The Facial Detox Massage routine will take 5 - 10 minutes to complete

Here are the Instructions

(1)Learn the Isometric Body Posture Routine Form (you need to purchase it)
(2)You do the routine sitting or standing upright (body posture is very important to avoid straining your shoulder, arm and neck muscle).
(3)Apply pressure when massaging yet your shoulder and neck muscle do not feel under stress.
(4)Increase the speed of the strokes to 30 strokes per 10 seconds.
(5)Shoulder and neck must be relax at all time (very important)


Level 3

The Facial Detox Technique will take 3 - 5 minutes to complete

Here are the instructions

(1)The Detox massage must combine Deep Tissue Massage, Friction and Vibration into one ( I call the Technique Deep Heat Vibration Detox Massage)
- Deep Tissue Massage is like sport massage
- Friction and speed create Heat
- Shaking of the hand create Vibration
(2)you use double hand or press the massage hand with the other hand.
(3)Apply pressure to the point when you neck and shoulder is almost under stress.
(4) Speed – 30 Strokes per 5 seconds ( This will create the Deep Heat Vibration sensation)
(5) Shoulder and Neck must be relax at all time (this can only be possible when you Master the Detox Massage)

_________________
www.facialdetox.com
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Dr Hauschka Hydrating Hand Cream - Limited Edition Large (100 ml) Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Original Formula Box of 30 (30 packettes of Step 1 & 2) Julie Hewett Veruschka Palette (4 shades)