Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Facial detox massage videos, decided to share.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Cabrita and Angela, do you both do the entire program, or just select exercises? How long do you spend per day?

Thanks!
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
I do the entire thing on all areas of my face and neck. It only takes a few minutes each time. I do it twice a day. I think one of the videos shows that it takes exactly three minutes to do from start to finish.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bethany - I "try" to do it most days - sometimes twice but not always.

Come to think of it I think my tear troughs are improved also! (but the Pico may also be helping with this)

All in all I'd say this is worthwhile even if not done daily. Smile
cabrita
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Darn - I didn't answer ur ? Bethany! Rolling Eyes Yes when I do the routine I do it all.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the scoop ladies!
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:06 am      Reply with quote
Could anybody comment on the similarity or difference between this and tanaka?

Thanks!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:48 am      Reply with quote
They are very different (tanaka and this). This is a very fast and easy to do technique that I love. Tanaka is a structured massage, that has many different steps, this is one action the rubbing back and forth applied in different ways to different sections of the face. I did get great results when I started Tanaka, but then got side tracked into trying something else which I deeply regret to this day and am still afraid to go back to Tanaka for fear of it reappearing but this is relatively easy to learn, can be done in a matter of minutes and the results are immediate!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:59 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
They are very different (tanaka and this). This is a very fast and easy to do technique that I love. Tanaka is a structured massage, that has many different steps, this is one action the rubbing back and forth applied in different ways to different sections of the face. I did get great results when I started Tanaka, but then got side tracked into trying something else which I deeply regret to this day and am still afraid to go back to Tanaka for fear of it reappearing but this is relatively easy to learn, can be done in a matter of minutes and the results are immediate!

TheresaMary- are you doing facial detox and what kind of results have you seen? Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Cookie my answer may not help you much because I do so many different things for my face but yes I have added that to what I was doing and I like it. It definitely increases the circulation and to me that's a benefit, but I'm also doing facial exercises too (and from a variety of sources). Sorry I can't be more help than that but want to be upfront about things!
CookieD wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:

TheresaMary- are you doing facial detox and what kind of results have you seen? Thanks.
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:05 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Cookie my answer may not help you much because I do so many different things for my face but yes I have added that to what I was doing and I like it. It definitely increases the circulation and to me that's a benefit, but I'm also doing facial exercises too (and from a variety of sources). Sorry I can't be more help than that but want to be upfront about things!

I also do facial exercises from a variety of sources. I put together my own little program (which does include the whole face) based on several different exercise programs. I only spend about 5 minutes actually sitting down to do the facial exercises because I've incorporated several of them with regular activities. I do some of them in the shower every day and some of them I do right after I brush my teeth twice per day. That REALLY helps with the "time issue" that some folks have with facial exercises.

5% products discount

Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
http://youtu.be/6-NXvkM6FlU
the above link show a preview of Face Lift Naturally 4 Free on Prime Time Australian TV view by millions

5% products discount

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Hello TheresaMary, Cookie D and any others who have used the facial detox program created by Master Tiong. I'm just wondering if any of you are still doing this program? If so, how has it worked for you? Is it worth purchasing? I can't find any reviews out there except in here....Any comments from anyone who has used this program would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thx so much!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I follow the youtube version and it's great.

Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
adding these related posts

facialdetox wrote:
Go to the link
http://youtu.be/m5QFuH9fmlg
you can watch the latest Facial Detox Technique educational video as seen on Today Tonight Network 7 Australia (Prime Time) view by millions.

AngelaE8654 wrote:
Thank you so much for posting this. Smile I really like that the lady in the Facial Detox videos actually speaks in this video. She still looks amazing.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:25 am      Reply with quote
I still do this, and its going well for me, but I do other things too and have always done that and will always do it, but I think the program is definitely worth the money. You get separate videos for parts of the face, and a whole routine to do also (think its 10 minutes) so highly worth it in my mind.
riverdance wrote:
Hello TheresaMary, Cookie D and any others who have used the facial detox program created by Master Tiong. I'm just wondering if any of you are still doing this program? If so, how has it worked for you? Is it worth purchasing? I can't find any reviews out there except in here....Any comments from anyone who has used this program would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thx so much!
riverdance
5% products discount

Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone! I watched the video, it looks a little rough...are you supposed to moisturize or contract muscles in the face while doing it? I think the Asst.'s before and after pic is what sold me! It's pretty impressive! She had the marionette lines that I'm also looking to get rid of as well.
carlingus
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:43 am      Reply with quote
I've begun doing the forehead portion of the video, will post again with my results. My rosacea prevents me from doing anything on the rest of my face (that vigorous rubbing would make me red and blotchy and flared up)but my forehead skin has always been much more resilient. Fingers crossed... The lines on my forehead are really the only wrinkles I have and I hate them.
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
interesting...I should give it a try !

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:20 am      Reply with quote
riverdance - I think her results are fantastic and I am definitely seeing something from it and do it in conjunction with several other things. I don't believe you need to contract muscles or moisturise when doing it and its not mentioned on video but you could always ask him directly as he comes here.

carlingus - I think that's a sensible idea, but I'm also curious as to whether perhaps you could improve your condition by doing this maybe? Its a question for the guy who developed it but it may be useful to do it everywhere slowly and build up to doing it.

simpleMD - you should!
carlingus
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:

carlingus - I think that's a sensible idea, but I'm also curious as to whether perhaps you could improve your condition by doing this maybe? Its a question for the guy who developed it but it may be useful to do it everywhere slowly and build up to doing it.

simpleMD - you should!

Ya know...I've considered trying to build up my skin with facial massage, thicken it up. The issue is, the conditioning period would be Hellish! I get little irritated bumps and a little bit of flushing and the bumps are already showing up a tiny bit on my forehead since rubbing it as instructed in these videos. I don't know if I could deal with that on my cheeks too ! Oh well, I've not given up yet. Thx for responding TheresaM
carlingus
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:59 am      Reply with quote
So far, I attribute the forehead massage to two massive pimples I've gotten. I haven't had any 'activity' on my forehead since I was a teenager. I wash my hands before I do any skincare so I'm not transferring bacteria I think it's the friction somehow?

No change in forehead lines but I know it's still early.

My forehead, especially around my brows, seems irritated, I may not continue. Seems like it's not for me.
facialdetox
5% products discount

Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
carlingus wrote:
So far, I attribute the forehead massage to two massive pimples I've gotten. I haven't had any 'activity' on my forehead since I was a teenager. I wash my hands before I do any skincare so I'm not transferring bacteria I think it's the friction somehow?

No change in forehead lines but I know it's still early.

My forehead, especially around my brows, seems irritated, I may not continue. Seems like it's not for me.

Do not worry about the irritation. It is normal. Take 3 days rest and start again. It take 3 weeks of practicing before your skin toughen up. (more is not better) Therefore take your time.
As for your forehead pimple, do not rub on the pimple. go around it.
The pimple will settle down. The pimple could be caused by toxin deposited in the skin breaking out.
As the whole facial skin started to toughen up, the whole facial skin will tighten up and the whole facial muscle will firm up. The fine wrinkle line will start to flatten up. With consistent practicing, the fine wrinkle line will disappear. Expression line will not disappear but will be flatten and become finer.
The final goal is to achieve a Natural Facelift

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hummm. I think I've been doing a variation of some of these exercises for about 5 years.

First and foremost....LOCK THE BATHROOM DOOR!!!

I stand and hold my head up strong with sand weights balanced on my head (don't ask!!) and with my neck strong I bend back about 5 inches with as much of my upper back as possible. I make sure I'm not making a crink in my neck otherwise it weakens the neck muscle.

From this position I jut my jut my lower chin out, make my cheeks tight into apples shapes, press my tongue against the top of my mouth, flair out my nostrils while......

I apply my facial creams to my face using my hands as resistance and the cream as sort of a way to not get my hands stuck on my skin. I usually pull down with my hands on my face while tightening up my face.

I donno if it's exactly what is being discussed here but it's pretty close.

Gotta make sure the darned door is locked though because I look rather daffy!
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
I am doing this massage when I can remember it and I do think it works ...wish I could rememeber to do it daily ...helps with the double ching and jaw outline a lot..thanks for sharing !

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
riverdance
5% products discount

Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
So, you really think this program works? What changes have you seen and where on your face have you seen them? I tried it a couple of times on my forehead and it seemed to have erased those horizontal lines shortly after I did it! I wonder if you have to do the whole DVD or if you can order sections like chin and jaw?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |