Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
ARGIRELINE w MATRIXYL 3000 and DMAE & MSM
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
haydsta69

Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, this is my first time on this forum, and I have just purchased a serum containing argireline with matrixyl 3000 and hyaulorinic a cid and another serum that contains dmae and msm. Can I wear these two serums at the same time, if so which one do you put on first or can I just mixed them together. I would always use am and pm. Would they work well together. Very much appreciate some answers. Very Happy
rosamb10
5% products discount

Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:15 am      Reply with quote
DMAE is an amino acid found in small amounts in nervous system tissue, providing connection between the cells forming the cell membrane. For this reason it is indicated in the prevention and reduction in loose skin, providing firmness and hardness of the skin, making it a perfect antiflaccidity component. Among its many properties, also include a potent anti-inflammatory, so used in areas sensitive san and prone to inflammation, such as bags and dark circles, provides a reduction of up to 70% of them.

The Matrixyl is a lipopeptide, a fatty acid is mixed with amino acids. It is also considered an isomer (a molecule having a structure identical to another molecule but different atomic components). The micro active element called Matrixyl Collagen, another peptide

The Matrixyl was discovered through dermatological research branch, during the search for substances that accelerate healing of skin wounds. Like other copper peptides, Matrixyl stimulates the lower layers of the skin, accelerating the healing of wounds. Cells called fibroblasts are responsible weave skin wounds. As everybody knows, as we age wounds take more time to heal, this is because fibroblasts gradually lose the ability to produce collagen.

The Matrixyl stimulates primarily the generation of collagen and fibronectin, collagen production increasing by 117%. The loss of collagen is the reason why thinning occurs skin as well as loss of elasticity, resulting in wrinkles. Matrixyl Therefore, counteracts the natural aging process.

Recent studies show that, with the use of Matrixyl continuously, deeper wrinkles are reduced by 45% and small wrinkles and expression lines vanish completely. After two weeks of using the result was surprisingly less wrinkles and younger looking skin.

There are few ingredients on the market as promising as Matrixyl whose effectiveness has been demonstrated as an indispensable component of beauty treatments and skin rejuvenation. When combined with other Matrixyl peptides (hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, etc..) The results are much more effective ...

The Argireline is a peptide composed of small fragments of proteins. Proteins are the main substances from building almost all living tissues.

The Argilerine relaxes facial tension, this relaxation of the muscles, contributes directly to the reduction of wrinkles and fine lines. Researchers say that inhibits neurotransmission Argilerine from brain which directly affects facial muscles tension. The result of relaxation of the musculature reducing wrinkles. The effects of Argilerine are very similar to Botox injections, the big advantage is, external use, with an absorption of 32%, providing a reduction of at least 40% after applying for 20 days.
Argilerine really is the real alternative to Botox, which can reduce deep wrinkles, completely safe and non-toxic, no side effects, unlike Botox. The effect is cumulative Argilerine provides immediate effects are intensified by the day.

Hyaluronic acid is a 100% natural, free of any component or chemical that gives skin hydration resulting massive immediate effect on wrinkle reduction and skin rejuvenation, preventing the emergence of new brands speech.

Hyaluronic acid has a large penetration capability, retaining the water in the skin as a sponge, providing essential nutrients for the regeneration of cells and collagen in the skin, producing a high hydration and increasing its volume. By increasing the volume, you get a more youthful, smooth, smoothing wrinkles more pronounced and eliminating expression marks.
The effect is cumulative hyaluronic acid provides immediate effects are intensified by the day.

Personal opinion: I after clean the face and have a tonic DMAE used by eye bags (if you have), where they have Habosem or any signs of expression for example. Encircle the mouth, upper lip, etc.. DMAE also apply serum to combat the sagging neck. Apply DMAE with gentle movements until it penetrates well, then apply the other hyaluronic acid serum + Argireline & Matrixyl 3000 and this serum it again repatir night before moisturizer usual because, hyaluronic acid provides a lot of moisture and is at night when more must moisturize our skin.

Another option is to use the morning DMAE Serum Hyaluronic Acid and Argireline + + Matrixyl 3000 for the night, I do not know if this serum has vitamin C. If your composition does not take vitamin C, I'd buy a serum with Vitamin C and Dmae Next to apply in the morning and the other will continue to use for evenings. Hope this helps and tell me. Regards
haydsta69

Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for your detailed reply, I will do what you said and let you know of the outcome. I do not have vitamin c in my dmae, so I will purchase some. Once again thank you Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |