Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Hangover
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:05 am      Reply with quote
I would like to apologise if I was rude to anyone whilst brahms last night. If I was then karma has given me the mother of all hangovers Crying or Very sad
I won't do it again I promise...but only because I'm getting too old Very Happy

Love and peace to all

Liz xxx Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 4:14 am      Reply with quote
rofl
you know you will get really sloshed again. No good saying you wont.
Just get Guapaboy to lock the keyboard away next time.
Although reading your posts did give me a laugh before I went to bed so cheers Liz xx

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Oh so it's not just me that does that then.Although i do try to stay of the computer whilst getting merry. And as i went out last night to watch the rugby i do have a hangover this morning. And am drinking lots of pop whilst on the computer.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:44 am      Reply with quote
What was the occassion Guapagirl, it wasnt the big 40 was it, or were you celebrating your 20 years. Must have been a good day.... Cool
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 8:40 am      Reply with quote
It probably wasn't an occassion every time I am chatting to Liz on MSN she gets sent out to get some bottles in. Unless she is just using that as an excuse hmm Think

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:20 am      Reply with quote
no occasion...just stress relief from studying. Counter productive tho cause too hung over to study today. My 500 word a day target is creeping up to 600 words a day Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Its good to have a blowout now and again, and then when your ill, it stops you from wantingto do it again, till you forget how ill you were.... Laughing Good luck with the course Liz.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
guapa,

good for you to let loose and have fun. I wish I could stop studying long enough to get drunk...
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Gaupa, no offense taken, not one bit. Smile I remember college, how stressful it was, how wound up I could get. I hope you feel more relaxed and good luck with the rest of your studies!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:32 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for all being so nice when I was so off it Smile It has made me realise that I am NEVER gonna get my 24 000 words done by mid april if I keep stressing out and then getting wasted. The fact that I can easily write 500 words a day here is more annoying. I am therefore gonna sign out till I have handed my dissertation in ... it is the only way.
So goodbye, I'll miss you and have fun buying new stuff Very Happy

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Liz Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Oh dont do that guapagirl. Cant you just restrict yourself to a little peep on here and a little chit chat AFTER you have done your 500 words a day. Sad
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:45 am      Reply with quote
nah...gotta do sweetheart! Can't bear the thought that I may have wasted the last 2 1/2 years!
See ya! Very Happy wave wave wave

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:55 am      Reply with quote
Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Good luck Guapagirl..... Pray Hope your back soon.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |