Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
"Rounding" the upper lip
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Helllo and good morning Very Happy .

I want to address a weird problem that I don't think many others have. In addition to my lips being very tiny!...There also weirdly shaped? The bottom lips is normalish but the top is somthing like this:

I have a tiny tiny tiny cupids bow, and the off to the sides of the upper lip my skin actually folds or looks like it folded over where the lip is supposed to be. but there isn't anymore lip! lol

So heres my question is there any way I could permantly push up my lip skin and bow so that my upper lip is compleatly round instead of haveing these weird curves and fold looking things?

I saw a vid on youtube that did just the thing but the girl used glue on her lip and then shaped it...:P I don't wanna put glue on everyday lol.

Anyways I'm probably not going to consider surgery but If you have any suggestions there I would still like to hear them. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mismis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Permanant makeup (tattoo) and filler. I think you would be amazed - it doesn't have to be over the top to look good.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hi heyheymonster,
I had very thin lips, but liked whistling,... yes, it may sound weird but whistling develops the muscles around the lips! Specially the top lips. I've sometimes being looked at strangely as I whistle along -without realising I'm whistling a tune until I'm aware of the odd looks!!!
I may add this video where the second exercise is for the upper lip, similar to a whistle movement:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq2l706TGZc
HIH, A.
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks both of you for replying! I will take both of your suggestions:). Permantet make up sounds sort of scary because sometimes its done just awful Shock . Who would go see for that?I think fillers is the best option, but yes I do like to whistle so I'll look at that Very Happy Thanks!
Angelcat47
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
There is a product called Angel Lift that you may want to try.They are flexible silicone pieces you put in between your teeth and lips and wear for a period of time.They are supposed to push out your lip and make it look fuller.You may want to Google this;I do know they're sold at shopnbc.com.
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Smile I'll look into it Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |