Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Questions about Nutra Face Lift Device
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Vstarjewel

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:52 am      Reply with quote
I was looking for a device to help with nasolabial folds. I looked into Nuface Trinity, but couldn't justify spending $300 plus for it. After researching similar devices I bought a micro current device called Nutra Face Lift, made by Nutraluxe MD. The device has most of all of the same specifications as the Trinity, but was $200 less.

I've been using the device for the last 3 days, and haven't seen any changes at all. I do know it is cumulative, that I may not see results for several weeks. My concern is that I'm not placing it on the right areas and not getting any results. I use the online video for the Trinity as the directions that came with my device were terrible. I am also concerned that when I use it I will get occasional "zaps" - I won't feel anything then all of a sudden I feel a jolt. Does this mean I'm not placing it correctly, or not using enough connectivity gel? I also find that sometimes I will feel zaps in an entire area, despite having the setting on low. If I'm feeling this does it mean that I'm not doing something correctly, or that I'm overdoing it and causing damage? Think

I'm really hoping that someone out there can give me some guidance on this Sad. If I'm not suppose to feel the sensations, and I don't see any changes, how the heck am I suppose to know if I'm doing it correctly and it's working ? If anyone can help me out I would SOOOO appreciate it. Thanks to all! Brick wall
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:58 pm      Reply with quote
Do you have a user manual, what the the output of this device and frequency?

PQ

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:23 am      Reply with quote
The manual states the micro current can be adjusted from 0-400 micro ohms. The Trinity device puts out 0-500 micro amps.

And I think I may have solved my own question.

I googled the definition of amps vs ohms. Amps is the electrical flow rate. Ohm is the electrical resistance rate. Ohms resist electrical current. So it seems logical that the Nutra lift device wouldn't work as it resists electrical flow, whereas the Trinity device USES electrical flow.

Any chance there are any electrical engineers out
there? hmm
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Vstarjewel wrote:
The manual states the micro current can be adjusted from 0-400 micro ohms. The Trinity device puts out 0-500 micro amps.

And I think I may have solved my own question.

I googled the definition of amps vs ohms. Amps is the electrical flow rate. Ohm is the electrical resistance rate. Ohms resist electrical current. So it seems logical that the Nutra lift device wouldn't work as it resists electrical flow, whereas the Trinity device USES electrical flow.

Any chance there are any electrical engineers out
there? hmm

I would check with your supplier. We can't second what a supplier is selling, so to be sure contact them directly.

PQ

Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
After doing a bit more looking around, I've decided to return the unit for a refund (thank you Amazon for your return policy)Razz .

After all this, I think I'm going to pony up the extra $ and try the Nuface Classic (it doesn't look like the Trinity is much different operation wise; I'm not really interested in purchasing other attachments). Keeping fingers crossed on that one Pray .

If nothing else, it can always be returned. No harm in trying . . . .
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |