Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
My skin and I, a thanks to the forum,a story, my products.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:25 am      Reply with quote
I have a lot of issues with my skin, they include:
eczema from head to toe,severe hormonal acne(this came at the age of 10 1/2!!!), mild allergies to sunlight, super dry peeling tight skin, sunken under eyes,for some reason I have a lot more hair on my body than most, sensitivity, large discoloration spots, and my skin tone is a natural yellow-the yellow isn't really a problem but just gives a better sum. Sad

This is me and my skin, its absolutely terrible and I really just wish it was normal or had only one issue. I have had to do a lot of research and experimenting to gt myself to where I am now, I've made some big mistakes like chem burning my face, having allergic reactions, swelling, and some oozing too...

I've tried just about every single freaking thing out there!!! or so it may seem. Laughing Sad

Over time I found that researching everyday became a fun little hobby for me, and now its a passion and I have decided its going to be my line of work. Very Happy

I just wanted to thank this forum, its the best one I have come across and there's a lot I learn from here,you all provide great facts and trials. Its a lot of fun hearing from real people than just researching and experimenting and hoping it turns out alright.THANKS!

Side note, these are the products that help me immensely:

Aczone-leprosy medication that can be used to treat severe acne-cost 167$ for 2 oz O_o.

100% pure super fruits facial serum- All the ingredients are oil from anti ageing berries, 25$.this moistens up my face real good.

microdermabrashion crystals- 80$, sloths off all the dead peeling skin Smile.

Ocean tanner- This stuff hydrates my skin and is an all natural tanner that comes in huge bottles! it had aloe and HA in it and it doesn't dry out my skin.20$, it comes out a reddish tan color not gold or yellow.

pineapple enzyme wash by alba- 10$,not the best I mean I'd really like some thing better but this seems to get my face washed decently.

Healthy living- I eat lots of fruits and veggies and get exersize in regularly it helped a lot Smile!

dermaroller- Have had only for 2 weeks but I like Smile

and currently looking into...
a facial massager for my chubby apple cheeks lol
micrrocurrent machine
LED IPL device
evening primrose oil supp.
and natural sunscreen- going to from DRY Colorado to hot and humid Dallas Texas next week!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Does anybody recommend I try anything btw???

Thanks again Smile
alabamagirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:37 am      Reply with quote
I hear you on the sunscreen! I live in the Deep South and have oily skin--its horrible in the summer. I don't have a holy grail sunscreen product. I do want to try Tarte's BB cream next because of the great reviews. I used to love Ocean Potion - the smell reminded of an orange creamsicle. Smile I'll have to give it a try again.

I'm searching for a microcurrent myself. I have an old DPL LED panel that I use with a diy grean tea toner. It dries out the skin so I think you would like that.

As far as a facial massager I have two low-tech devices I love and bought inexpensively on ebay: a jade roller and the Lyapko roller. I love the feeling each give me. The jade is cooling and soothing and will be awesome for heat relief in the summer. The Lyapko roller is so unique and great for the circulation-- I can really sense what feels like a "current" in my skin when I use it. I think of it as "the poor girl's microcurrent. " Laughing

And don't forget all the great, free youtube videos on facial massage. I get bored with just one, and like experimenting. I also like the feeling of facial accupressure.

A final thought: I, too, have been enjoying EDS and reading old posts. I do have to give myself a good "talking to" sometimes because I often think only of my "skin issues" and forget we are ALL beautiful in our own way.

Be good to yourself!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
heyheymonster, please don't take this the wrong way but
i'm way overwhelmed at the energy
and efforts you're going/gone through
...at any rate, do you ever wonder how the ingredients of everything
you're using currently
are interacting together on your skin?
...curious,--if the things you're using now are
effective for you at the present time
what still are you aiming for?

ETA I too like reading the EDS forums, even threads of stuff i don't use or do, kinda like an information junkie LOL
heyheymonster
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Alabamagirl-Thanks Smile yea, well let me know if you find that sunscreen anytime haha Very Happy!

Kath91- Your fine Smile but I don't think I put too much effort into it..I only use the face wash and oil everyday,the dermaroller 2 times a week,the tanner whenever and medication when I get bad breakouts..so yea..lol. And yes I'm very very very picky about ingredients Smile so all in all all this stuff has helped so so soooo much haha these are just the best things I have come across:). I do believe that over doing or under doing will have a bad effect on your skin and I never try to irritate or put too much on at once:) thanks for replying!!!

All in all I'm just aiming for soft clear and nuritoused skin. Unffortantly I still don't have it but this is the closest I have ever been Smile
Angelcat47
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:42 am      Reply with quote
I have oily,acne prone skin and really like eran sunscreens.My favorite is BareMinerals followed by Physician's Formula.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |