Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Has anyone tried Cenoire 24K Beauté Bar facial massager?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
yaelush

Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
Came across a "10 beauty gadgets that really work" article on Yahoo that mentioned this little gadget-

"Cenoire 24K Beauté Bar

($35; on amazon)

This hand-held device uses the latest breakthrough in microcurrent technology to support your skin's own potential for a radiant-looking complexion. In other words: it gently massages (while synching with your natural electrical charge) to improve circulation and, in turn, give you glowing skin!"

Sounds interesting, but all I could find online is that similar devices are a latest beauty craze in Asia and are selling for over $200. So why is this one so cheap? Thoughts?
beautybee
5% products discount

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi yes I have one that is like it by Dr Lancer it was on the Ellen show and oprah winfrey had him on her show also Nordstrom sells it to for $225.00 its called Microcurrent Power Boost Device.
I love mine......also if you go to Dr Lancers site it shows a video
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:11 am      Reply with quote
do you need to use some kind of gel with it? thank you
beautybee
5% products discount

Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:12 am      Reply with quote
No I don't use gel,Sometime I will put Retin-A on and let the microcurrent massage in to skin and sometimes will use on bare skin the microcurrent power boost motor oscillates at 6500 rpm it is very soothing and and does give my skin a nice glow and toned look.
JenJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 am      Reply with quote
beautybee wrote:
Hi yes I have one that is like it by Dr Lancer it was on the Ellen show and oprah winfrey had him on her show also Nordstrom sells it to for $225.00 its called Microcurrent Power Boost Device.
I love mine......also if you go to Dr Lancers site it shows a video

Thanks so much for this info and sharing where the video can be viewed. I just ordered the Cenoire one off Amazon. Be nice for those days I don't want to do a full microcurrent treatment.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
beautybee wrote:
No I don't use gel,Sometime I will put Retin-A on and let the microcurrent massage in to skin and sometimes will use on bare skin the microcurrent power boost motor oscillates at 6500 rpm it is very soothing and and does give my skin a nice glow and toned look.

thanks beauty bee.. so do you think the ones beings old are amazon are the real thing? :

http://www.amazon.com/Cenoire-24k-Beaute-Bar/dp/B008XB9T1Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1364068403&sr=8-1&keywords=%22Cenoire+24K+Beaut%C3%A9+Bar
winewine
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
yaelush wrote:
Came across a "10 beauty gadgets that really work" article on Yahoo that mentioned this little gadget-

"Cenoire 24K Beauté Bar

($35; on amazon)

This hand-held device uses the latest breakthrough in microcurrent technology to support your skin's own potential for a radiant-looking complexion. In other words: it gently massages (while synching with your natural electrical charge) to improve circulation and, in turn, give you glowing skin!"

Sounds interesting, but all I could find online is that similar devices are a latest beauty craze in Asia and are selling for over $200. So why is this one so cheap? Thoughts?

hi yaelush,
I don't seem to be able to find any info regarding "microcurrent" when i search for the device.

And this is the description on Cenoire's website:

"The 24K Beauté Bar by Cenoire is designed to help promote facial and body blood circulation. The Cenoire 24K Beauté Bar provides a deep massage to the skin at up to 6000 vibrations per minute by using the latest nanometer 24K Gold Technology. With a compact and portable design, you can carry it in your purse, pocket, or bag anytime, anywhere."

Wondering if it is just a look-alike which miss the main component that works. I have been searching for germanium facial roller myself and did not find any research to justify that high cost (over USD$200)

But for the price of $35, I might consider getting this and give it a try anyway....lol

Winnie
yaelush

Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Beautybee, thanks for the info!

winewine wrote:

Wondering if it is just a look-alike which miss the main component that works. I have been searching for germanium facial roller myself and did not find any research to justify that high cost (over USD$200)

But for the price of $35, I might consider getting this and give it a try anyway....lol

Winnie

Winnie, I'm wondering the same thing. But paying $225 wasn't in my plans Smile , so I'll probably purchase the one from amazon and see what it does.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |