Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Sunscreen Recommendations!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
julianne.yue
5% products discount

Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone.

Summer is around the corner, with new SPF policies from the FDA this year, Sunscreen is getting more and more important for our daily skincare routine!

But do you hate the oily feeling your sunscreen gives you? It's important to find a good sunscreen for yourself, and one that you like, otherwise it takes HUGE dedication to apply sunscreen on every morning.

I have tried many sunscreens through out the years, but it's so hard to find one that I like. Either they are too oily on my skin, or they leave a white cast.

What is your favorite sunscreen, or would recommend to me?
Belle Vie
5% products discount

Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
I love La Roche Posay. It's very light, effective, and sinks right into your skin. Shiseido is also good.
sunita1211

Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:39 am      Reply with quote
hi,

The application of best sunscreen would fail when one wants to enjoy swimming in the sun or on a beach as water washes it off. The consequence is tanning of the skin and sun burn. Aloe Vera for skin in the form of Gel Or Creme is the best remedy to treat sun burn it cures sun burn and tan much faster and in a natural way than any other chemical product.
bullet875
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:49 am      Reply with quote
CeraVe has new sunscreen out...SPF 30 and 50 with ceramides. I have some and will try it for the first time tomorrow. I don't think it has avobenzone in it , which is a plus for me because my eyes swell up when I use it. I use the regular day lotion with SPF 30 during the winter/late fall/early spring months and I am hoping that this is as good as that.
Lightshox
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:58 am      Reply with quote
I am a 23 year old male with sensitive/combo skin and I find all natural sunscreen to be right up my alley. I just started using Eminence's Vanilla Day Cream SPF 32 and I like it. It smells AMAZING. It's light, hydrating, and full of helpful naturals for facial skin. You can get a nicely priced travel size/sample from Buynaturalskincare.com, they sell genuine Eminence products. (I paid $25 for travel size). Don't be fooled by those who say Eminence products wont hold up either. People say they don't contain preservatives but I actually called Eminence up and confronted them with this notion.

Eminence guarantees their products to have a 12-15 month shelf life. Every product contains trace amounts of salicylic acid, soy proteins, and lecithin to preserve products. Just keep em out of the sun and your good.

Other natural sunscreens to look at are...

Pratima Neem SPF
Burnout SPF
Eminence Bright Skin SPF
Eminence Persimmon & Cantaloupe SPF
Eminence Tomato Day Cream
Devita Solar Protective Moisturizer
Snowberry SPF 15
Cosmedix Reflect
Cosmedix Serious Protection
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Belle Vie wrote:
I love La Roche Posay. It's very light, effective, and sinks right into your skin. Shiseido is also good.

Which La Roche Posay? I own two different ones and had samples of the others.

LRP Hydraphrase UV 30 is a moisturizer with sunscreen. I use the Canadian version. I also have the melt-in cream spf 60 that is heavier and better suited for dry skin. I use this on my neck.

I also have Shiseido cream spf 50. Must use oil based cleanser to remove.

All mine are Canadian. (US versions might be different.)

5% products discount

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
bullet875 wrote:
CeraVe has new sunscreen out...SPF 30 and 50 with ceramides. I have some and will try it for the first time tomorrow. I don't think it has avobenzone in it , which is a plus for me because my eyes swell up when I use it. I use the regular day lotion with SPF 30 during the winter/late fall/early spring months and I am hoping that this is as good as that.

Hey girl, I just tried the sunscreen. I didn't like it, it leaves a REALLY white cast on my skin, let me know if you liked it, cuz I LOVE CeraVe.
missyickes
5% products discount

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking at solar to polar right now. anyone with acne prone skin tried this one? also looking at pratima'a neem SPF and the eminence vanilla SPF 32. I ruled out devita after thorough research bc I'm afraid it won't be enough protection. I don't want any sun getting through. I want to buy two different sun protection products: one for the beach and one for everyday. i am very oily, sensitive and acne prone. i hate the way all sunscreen feels, but i use tazorac and my skin is so thin that it will burn in 2 minutes on a cloudy day. i alao have hyperpigmentation issues. I can't use chemical blocks because they cause itching burning and redness to my face and eyes. right now I'm using elta md clear SPF 46. I also have Marie varonique, but I find it a bit heavier than the elta. last summer at the beach, neither MV or Elta broke me out, but my face did have a tan by the end of the week. maybe if I add the new colorescience sunforgettable powder on top it will do the trick. I've used jane iredale sun protection powder before and although it didn't break me out or cause irritation, so much powder is not a good look for a 36 year old with fine lines and early wrinkles like me. any thoughts? I know a lot of you are out there right now searching for your HG sun protection. please excuse typos as I'm on my iPhone...

5% products discount

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:51 am      Reply with quote
ps. i'm also looking at true naturals Broad Spec SPF50 Neutral Sunscreen, Beyond Coastal, De La Terre, Elina, ISun and Skin2Skin. anyone tried any of these or have any opinions? I wish OSEA or Lotus Moon or Dr. Alkaitis or Body Deli made a sun protection product.

5% products discount

Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:56 am      Reply with quote
hmmmm...?

Sol-Avert™ ultimate UV defense uses the natural, broad-spectrum properties of Zinc Oxide (13.5%) to protect the skin from the damage caused by UVA and UVB rays. Undetectable to the eye, this lightweight, oil free, paraben-free and eco-friendly sun block absorbs quickly into your skin and dries with a shine free, invisible shield of SPF 30 protection. Red Algae and L-Ergothioneine are added to help support the Mitochondria DNA and to provide additional antioxidant protection against the free-radical damage generated by UV exposure. Sol-Avert™ is uniquely formulated to increase skin elasticity and hydration, while at the same time protecting and helping to calm irritated skin. So super-matte and smooth...you won’t even know it’s on!

Mother Nature approved!

Benefits:
Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
Non-chemical sunscreen
Transparent and non-whitening
Hydrates, smoothes and softens skin
PABA-free, oil-free, and fragrance-free
Ideal for daily use and can be applied under makeup
Offers antioxidant rich protection
Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types including skin sensitive to traditional sunblock and post-treatment patients.

How To: For antioxidant benefits and sun protection, apply to clean skin 15 minutes before sun exposure. For daily use, allow the product to absorb completely before applying make-up. Not water resistant. Reapply frequently. Sol-Avert™ can also be used at night time as an antioxidant moisturizer.

Free of artificial preservatives, colors, or fragrance and always cruelty free.

Featured Ingredients:
Zinc Oxide - Broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB exposure which also helps heal, soothe and calm the skin.
Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil (Candlenut Oil) - An excellent source of gamma linoleic acid, that smoothes and moisturizes the skin.
Thiotaine® (L-Ergothioneine) - Natural antioxidant and amino acid, prevents damage caused by UV radiation, recycles Vitamin C, assures efficient energy production, inhibits Tyrosinase (helps to prevent the formation of hyper-pigmentation).
Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract - Organism that lives in shallow water where it is exposed to extreme UV radiation, produces the most powerful UV absorbing substances in nature, and the extract itself absorbs both UVA and UVB light.
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil - Moisturizes and protects the skin.
Tocopherol (D-Alpha), Tocopheryl (D-Alpha) Acetate - Chirally Correct forms of Vitamin E, antioxidant, helps to speed healing.
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 13.5%

Inactive Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, , Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Ergothioneine (L), Porphyra Umbilicalis (Red Algae) Extract, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Phellodendrom Amurense Bark Extract, Malic Acid (L), Tocopherol (D-alpha), Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha), Lecithin, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Isostearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Alcohol, Phytic Acid. Phthalate free.

5% products discount

Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
lightshox: thanks for your earlier info. I'm looking at a lot of the same products. I have cosmetix reflect saved in a shopping cart bc I just can't decide what to get!
I need to look up snowberry bc that's a new one to me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
My current favourite is the NCN sunscreen, "I'm Covered".

http://ncnskincare.com/sun-protection-c-12/icovered-day-cream-spf30-2-oz-p-206

I started using it this winter and like it. I think it will be beneficial to a variety of skin types. My skin is very dry, so I use a moisturizer underneath it. If you have oily skin, you could likely use it on its own.

I haven't put it to the soccer field test yet, but so far it seems to be working well !

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
missyickes wrote:
I can't use chemical blocks because they cause itching burning and redness to my face and eyes. right now I'm using elta md clear SPF 46.

Hi missyickes, I don't know if you noticed the Elta MD clear has 7.5% Octinoxate in it. That is considered a chemical sunscreen even though it has 9% zinc also. If you want an all physical ss you can use Elta UV physical broad spectrum SPF41. It has 9% zinc and 7% titanium dioxide. I use this one and like it a lot.

Here is a review I did on another thread last year about some of the sunscreens I have tried. Good luck with you search.

I do want to add that I recently order 4 more tubes of the Burnout CC and it seems to be tackier then usual. I even opened a different tube to see if it was just that one tube. Has anyone else recently ordered Burnout and noticed this?

I have become a bit of a sunscreen junkie the last couple years and Burnout CC is one of the ones a like a lot because it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin and I don't tan when I'm out in the sun for long periods of time.

Here are some of the other sunscreens I've tired and what I thought of them.

Best feel on skin
1.Zo Oclipse sunscreen & primer- but at $65 a ounce it is highway robbery.
2. Clarins day screen high protection- has only TD no Zinc but really nice feel on skin
3.Devita- I like the feel but can only use on days I won't be in the sun long. I still tan very easily with this on.
4.Pratima- I like the feel but since I don't wear makeup it seems like to get the correct dosage (amount) I have too much color/tint on my face but this might just be because I'm not used to wearing foundation. I don't really like the smell either but it has grow on me.
5.PCA skin weightless protection SPF 45- I love the feel of this but it does have 9% zinc & 7.5% octinoxate. So that will be a knockout for some people. Plus I did tan with this also so not good for all day sun.
6.Elta UV physical broad spectrum SPF 41. I really like this one. The feel on my skin is one of the best.

Ok choices

1. Nia 24- I like that it has niacin in it and it feels ok on my face. It does have a lot of silicones in it. This doesn't have a high content of zinc so you need to decide if that is something that you are ok with.
2.Blue lizard- ok but leaves my face shiny.
3.Goddess garden face or body SPF 30-I didn't see much difference between the two they are both some of my favorites for the body but not for the face. They do have a Baby SPF 30 with 20% zinc but the texture of it on the face is bad.

These were greasy and I couldn't even keep them for use on my body
1.Vanicream SPF60
2.Eco logical SPF30- wouldn't even come out of the bottle and if it did it was like pure oil. May have just been a bad bottle but don't want to try it again.
3.Badger

Keep in mind I have oily skin and the last thing I am looking for is a moisturizing SS.

5% products discount

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks CookieD! Awesome info. I forgot that Elta MD Clear is a chemical SS. It causes minimal redness on me, and because it doesn't make me break out, I consider that a small price to pay and keep using it for everyday. I like the skin-clearing ingredients in the MD Clear, but because of the redness, I don't want to buy another bottle. And it's not going to be my beach SS this year, either. I will def take another look at the Elta physical SPF 41.

I'm also going to look more at Burnout CC for my possible beach SS.

I, also, did not like Vanicream at all.

Have you tried any Epicuren products? The only one that looks promising to me is the Zinc Oxide Sunscreen SPF 20 which has 17% zinc oxide. It also has Niacin in it. If it were a higher SPF, I'd have already bought it, I think. Then again, the best sunscreen is the one you will actually wear, so...maybe I will look at it again for an everyday SS.

Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:45 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
4.Pratima- I like the feel but since I don't wear
makeup it seems like to get the correct dosage
(amount) I have too much color/tint on my face
but this might just be because I'm not used to
wearing foundation. I don't really like the
smell either but it has grow on me.

Cookie, I remember Pratima as being untinted. Is it possible you mean Marie Veronique?
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:01 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
CookieD wrote:
4.Pratima- I like the feel but since I don't wear
makeup it seems like to get the correct dosage
(amount) I have too much color/tint on my face
but this might just be because I'm not used to
wearing foundation. I don't really like the
smell either but it has grow on me.

Cookie, I remember Pratima as being untinted. Is it possible you mean Marie Veronique?

You are right Havana. I did mean Marie Veronique. I have never tired Pratima. Sorry about that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Pratima is wonderful! It's untinted and does not leave a white cast. Sinks right in. Not heavy or greasy. Only downside is they charge quite a lot for shipping.

My other favorite is the Marie Veronique Face screen. This one is tinted. You can use it in place of foundation.

I've tried NIA 24 - it's ok. I just didn't like the heavy silcone feel. If you like the feel of primers on your skin you might like it.

Burnout...ugh, didn't like it. Left a white cast on my fair skin and felt heavy on.

Badger...very greasy and lumps of zinc in it.
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:43 am      Reply with quote
missyickes wrote:
Thanks CookieD! Awesome info. I forgot that Elta MD Clear is a chemical SS. It causes minimal redness on me, and because it doesn't make me break out, I consider that a small price to pay and keep using it for everyday. I like the skin-clearing ingredients in the MD Clear, but because of the redness, I don't want to buy another bottle. And it's not going to be my beach SS this year, either. I will def take another look at the Elta physical SPF 41.

I'm also going to look more at Burnout CC for my possible beach SS.

I, also, did not like Vanicream at all.

Have you tried any Epicuren products? The only one that looks promising to me is the Zinc Oxide Sunscreen SPF 20 which has 17% zinc oxide. It also has Niacin in it. If it were a higher SPF, I'd have already bought it, I think. Then again, the best sunscreen is the one you will actually wear, so...maybe I will look at it again for an everyday SS.

Hi missyickes, I haven't tried any Epicuren products but the line itself gets pretty good reviews on EDS. I think that 17% zinc is a good amount. There are some higher but that's a lot more then most. I like Elta physical feel on my face a lot more then Burnout. It is not tacky feeling at all but it is a mix of zinc and t.o. so you have to be ok with that. I did try Suntegrity 5 in 1 sunscreen also. It is 20% zinc but will probably be too moisturizing if you have oily skin. It was for me. I liked the feel of it on my skin but my face would get that shiny look to it. I ordered a product called Solarex MD invizinc for the beach. It is a mix of both zinc and chemical sunscreens but it is certified waterproof for 8 hrs. That means I can swim and snorkel all day without having to reapply. I haven't tried it yet but will before I go an vacation later this year. Since I will only use it on vacation I am not worried about the chemical part because I won't be using it for long periods of time. If it doesn't work out I can still use Burnout but if you are going on vacation someplace humid this sunscreen gets really sticky. At least it did for me last year on vacation. So bad so that I need to rethink that last sentence.

5% products discount

Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I'm new here, this is my first post. How did I not know about this Forum??? Smile

Well I found this post based on a search for a new mineral sunscreen. I've been a devoted Devita user for years, but just found out that they changed their zinc and people are having texture problems. I was ready to order a new tube when I stumbled upon that info. I'm really bummed because this was the perfect sunscreen for me. I still may buy it and see how it performs, but I don't have high hopes.

It's so hard for me to find a mineral sunscreen that doesn't clog my pores and break me out. I can't use anything with silicones or Shea butter. I had used Juice Beauty prior to Devita, but it never absorbed. It always left an oily residue on my skin and it was difficult to apply makeup over it.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I'm going to read through all of the above posts and see if I can find one with an ingredient list that works for my sensitive skin.
Pandax12
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:40 am      Reply with quote
I use Purple Prarie sunscreen (20% zinc)and add a dash of liquid tint to it. I've tried Marie Veronique zinc sunscreen and like this better at a fraction of the cost. About the best price on a high % zinc sunscreen around. Never forget, unless your using the correct amount of sunscreen, which most do not, your not getting near the protection you think you are:

The dose used in FDA sunscreen testing is 2.2 mg/cm² of exposed skin.[49] Provided one assumes an "average" adult build of height 5 ft 4 in (163 cm) and weight 150 lb (68 kg) with a 32 in (82 cm) waist, that adult wearing a bathing suit covering the groin area should apply 29 g (approximately 1 oz) evenly to the uncovered body area. Considering only the face, this translates to about 1/4 to 1/3 of a teaspoon for the average adult face. Larger individuals should scale these quantities accordingly.
shelliegal
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:27 am      Reply with quote
I love love liquid sunscreens. My two current favorites are kiehls spf 50 and lrp anthelios ultra light spf 60.

The best sunscreen applied on is clarins spf40 but since it doesn't seem to have good uva protection, I don't buy it.

5% products discount

Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
I thought I was going to try the Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection Brush SPF 50 as an added protection to a liquid SS, but I keep reading reviews that say the SPF 30 has a better feel/look....

Active Ingredients: Titanium 22.5%, Zinc 24.5%

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
Belle Vie wrote:

Which La Roche Posay? I own two different ones and had samples of the others.

LRP Hydraphrase UV 30 is a moisturizer with sunscreen. I use the Canadian version. I also have the melt-in cream spf 60 that is heavier and better suited for dry skin. I use this on my neck.

I also have Shiseido cream spf 50. Must use oil based cleanser to remove.

All mine are Canadian. (US versions might be different.)

Hi, Last summer I used the same one and higher SPF. I've found that in the summer, when feeling very hot, the LRP Hyraphrase SPF & others from the same brand, run into my eyes and burn them.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
shelliegal wrote:
I love love liquid sunscreens. My two current favorites are kiehls spf 50 and lrp anthelios ultra light spf 60.

The best sunscreen applied on is clarins spf40 but since it doesn't seem to have good uva protection, I don't buy it.

Both of the two you like, I've used last summer also and found that they run into your eyes.
missyickes
5% products discount

Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
TIZO Sunscreen Lotion SPF 35 Pure Mineral Protection - For Ultra Sensitive Skin

Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 20%

Inactive Ingredients:
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Methicone, Microcrystalline Wax, PEG-10 Dimethicone, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Chloride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water

Manufactured exclusively for
Fallien, Ltd.
West Norriton PA 19403
Made in USA

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |