Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skinactives' anti-inflammatory cream?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
yuri21
5% products discount

Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi there, another question about Skinactives again.

Now, I know about Hannah's reputation but just to ask: how many here still use their anti-inflammatory cream and it works for them? I was unable to find many objective reviews on their site since about almost everything was praising SA products. And not many recent posts on EDS forum about this product.

Asking as my skin is pretty sensitive and I'm tired of containers of creams sitting around, unused.
jwaduveev
5% products discount

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:15 am      Reply with quote
I just gave a friend some of the anti-inflammatory cream to help with her psoriasis, and she loves it. I've never used it myself.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
SA products are good for sensitive skin as they dont contain any EOs or fragrances... but pls start with using only one or 2 the most.. I have SA anti inflammatory cream, i was hoping it would stop a constant itch i had on a particular spot ( not fungal), it did not.. however oral beta sitosterol got rid of it for good!

over the years I have read good reviews about this cream but on SA'a website...
yuri21
5% products discount

Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks all for your replies! Smile

daler wrote:
SA products are good for sensitive skin as they dont contain any EOs or fragrances... but pls start with using only one or 2 the most.. I have SA anti inflammatory cream, i was hoping it would stop a constant itch i had on a particular spot ( not fungal), it did not.. however oral beta sitosterol got rid of it for good!

So what is the cream like? Is it light and does it absorb quickly(in your country)?
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
yuri21 wrote:
Thanks all for your replies! Smile

daler wrote:

So what is the cream like? Is it light and does it absorb quickly(in your country)?

it's medium brownish in color, some grits ( i have it from 2 years ago, may be they improved it) does not stain skin and absorbs quickly, i live in NY, USA...
yuri21
5% products discount

Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your reply, Daler. Very Happy

Okay I'll probably get it then and hopes it is okay for very oily skin then.
mur
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:09 am      Reply with quote
hi - I'm curious about what Hannah's reputation is. I've just heard about SkinActives from this forum and have ordered a few products for the first time.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
mur wrote:
hi - I'm curious about what Hannah's reputation is. I've just heard about SkinActives from this forum and have ordered a few products for the first time.

Hannah's is a scientist and not a pro customer service rep and many people get offended by her direct answers without pleasantries, just have a bit thick skin n no problem then... also SA forum is to promote it's own products and not others which should be quite obvious but some people dont realize it..
mur
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
oh ok - thanks! ya I checked out the forum before I bought and had no problem with her sometimes abrupt answers.

So there are aren't any issues with the claims she makes about the products themselves? Because she makes quite strong statements about the hair tonic, which convinced me to buy it. I'm sure my mileage will vary though.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
mur wrote:
oh ok - thanks! ya I checked out the forum before I bought and had no problem with her sometimes abrupt answers.

So there are aren't any issues with the claims she makes about the products themselves? Because she makes quite strong statements about the hair tonic, which convinced me to buy it. I'm sure my mileage will vary though.

I have used the hair growth serum and honestly it didnt help me...
mur
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
ok thanks! I've already ordered it so will give it a shot - at least one bottle's worth anyway.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
mur wrote:
ok thanks! I've already ordered it so will give it a shot - at least one bottle's worth anyway.
yes, of course, people have different reasons for losing hair so it ll work for some n not for others...
Angelcat47
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
The hair serum can also be used on eyelashes and brows;just use a small thin ,brush to apply it.
Debb3485
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
mur wrote:

I don't know what your hair issues are but I've been using Alterna's Caviar Clinical Daily Root & Scalp Stimulator and it is working well for me. I've noticed a lot less shedding so I hope that trend continues. I just started on my third bottle and I rarely buy a second bottle of anything!

I use SkinActives Lash & Brow Serum & do like it. Am on my second purchase of it. I also use other SkinActives products.
hasan

Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
i know inflammatory is a big problem for our skin,skin care is for this reason,i know an organic natural skin care product is very helpful for this reason.
jade-1234
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
What are you recommending as alternative in organic skincare?

hasan wrote:
i know inflammatory is a big problem for our skin,skin care is for this reason,i know an organic natural skin care product is very helpful for this reason.
mur
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Debb3485 wrote:

I don't know what your hair issues are but I've been using Alterna's Caviar Clinical Daily Root & Scalp Stimulator and it is working well for me. I've noticed a lot less shedding so I hope that trend continues. I just started on my third bottle and I rarely buy a second bottle of anything!

Thanks for the rec! I'll definitely check this out.
bm45

Thu May 16, 2013 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Recommend you try out the Skin Accumax, from advanced nutritionprogramme .com. Really good product, with impressive results in just 2 weeks!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |