Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Finally a weight loss method that works for me during meno..
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Ive beeing doing the 5:2 diet for many months now.
I think it is fantastic and now view it not as a weight loss strategy but as a healthy living choice. I have lossed 8 kilos very slowly but more importantly I love how I feel doing this.
I have so much more energy and feel so wondeful especially the morning after my 'down' day as I call the fast.
I actually only have about 300 calories on my fast day and I find it very easy.
The key for me is to have a coconut water smoothie with leafy greens + protein powder and nothing more to eat till 6 pm when I have chicken or salmon and vegetables.
I drink loads of water and green tea and after doing it for many months I really don't struggle at all with it.
On my fast days I do yoga and also work and I haven no problem with feeling that my blood sugar drops.
On non fast days I don't over eat one bit simply because I don't feel like it. I enjoy my food that day of course but for me there is no desire to binge the next day. On my non fast days I drink and have delicious food.
I really love this way of helping my body stay healthy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:30 am      Reply with quote
Green Tea with Stevia helps me.... I have a bunch of 50 calorie snacks and several recipes with their calorie count if you guys want me to post them? I have the 5:2 bikini recipe book (I can dream!) and there are lots of recipes in there - but you can get them online for free too!

I drink lemon water all day to stay "full"...oh yes, and the sugarless gum is a must! Plus chewing gum burns calories! Smile

...Today I brought in a soup that has under 60 calories in a cup - it's all veggies and broth w/ kale, basil leaves, and baby spinach - I add spicy v8 for some metabolism boosting hot stuff!

So I'll do a couple of cups of the soup. If I'm about to eat my arm, I brought in a cut up bell pepper and two baby cucumbers (those have 10 calories each).. and for dinner tonight I'll have grilled chicken with either broccoli or spinach salad...

But then I'm DONE for the week! No more counting until Monday....yay!

xo

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Here you go, Alabama Girl! I had read about Himalyan Pink Sea Salt on a health board somewhere and now use it all the time!

Better Than Salt
Himalayan pink salt isn't your average table salt. Hand-harvested and minimally processed, it contains 84 minerals and trace elements that are highly beneficial for the body including magnesium, calcium, copper, potassium and iron, according to the website The Greater Green. "Regular consumption of Himalayan pink salt provides essential minerals, trace elements, balances electrolytes, supports proper nutrient absorption, eliminates toxins, balances the body's pH, normalizes blood pressure, and increases circulation and conductivity," according to the website.

Regular table salt is "actually full of many forms of chemicals and even sugar", according to natural health website Global Healing Center. This type of salt is difficult to digest and can lead to inflammation of the tissues, high blood pressure and bloating. Himalayan pink salt is easier for the body to process, requiring far less cellular water in order to neutralize the sodium chloride content in chemically-treated salt.

A Cure for What Ails You
Aside from being a much healthier alternative to salt, Himalayan pink salt serves up a healthy dose of healing for tired, aching muscles, skin rashes, arthritis, herpes, and flu and fever symptoms, according to The Greener Good. Herbal products company Mountain Rose Herbs suggests taking regular saltwater baths with Himalayan pink salt to aid in detoxification, to strengthen the immune system, heal skin diseases, relieve rheumatism and joint diseases, balance the skin's pH, and aid in recovery after surgery.

Sole for Your Soul
Sole is a drinking brine made with pure Himalayan salt crystals. Just as bathing in the brine might be therapeutic for a range of conditions, drinking a glass of brine every morning is thought to contribute to the overall health and well-being of the body. According to Minnesota Wellness Publications, a nonprofit health and wellness organization, Himalayan salt contains "eons of stored sunlight energy," which, when combined with spring water and consumed, provides the "complex mineral foundation for life to emerge, to be maintained and sustained." Online purveyor of Himalayan pink salt, Psymphony, reports that drinking a sole solution every morning balances the body's pH level, normalize blood pressure, dissolve sediment that causes kidney and gall bladder stone and arthritis, reduce cravings for addictive substances and clear skin disease by cleansing toxins from the body. However, do not use Himalayan pink salt as a replacement for conventional medicine. Consult a doctor before using Himalayan pink salt as an alternative medicine.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/267937-what-are-the-benefits-of-himalayan-pink-salt/#ixzz2WrfGciMx

Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |