Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Md arrived today
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lenny9
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
1 of my 2 parcels of md formulations arrived today. The box that i received had a cleanser and moisturiser in. I ran upstairs andused them. Within 1 hour my skin felt great. Went for a walk and it was windy. But wheni arrived home my skin felt brill. Fingers crosse the other products arrive tomorrow. Will then give you a better review of the products.
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
lenny what's brill? Another UK term for me to learn?
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
Glad you like your products Very Happy
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:04 am      Reply with quote
Lianne, brill is just a short version of brilliant, or great, or super doopa, or fabuloso...... Laughing
lenny9
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
2nd box arrived today. 2nd box contained a, facial cleanser basic non glycolic,
the corrector facial cream
moisture defence antioxidant treatment mask
vit a plus anti-aging lotion (my freebie)

My reviews so far.
Monday dinner arrived home from work. Ran upstairs and used the glycolic acid facial cleanser - face tingled a little.
used the moisture cream sank in real quick, my face must have been real de-hydrated. then went for a long walk in the wind. Face didn't feel tight at all whilst out.

Repeated the process this morning. Then after dinner my 2nd package arrived. Waited until 1 hour ago then hit the bathroom and this is what i did and why i did it.

Cleansed with the non glycolic cleanser didn't want to overload to much.
Received a sample of dermological daily microfoliant so used that face felt real smooth.
Then it was 15 mins with the antioxidant treatment masque whilst having a soak in the bath.
Next came the correction cream this contains glycolic so only used a bit.
Then came the vit a plus anti aging lotion.
Finally finishing of with the moisture defense antioxidant creme.

Face feel great. As i haven't used these products for a while i don't want to overload with to much glycolic acid, so i'm gonna use this cleanser at night but use the non glycolic in the morning. When i'm then gonna use sun screen but only when i go out. As i find this product very sticky. So when i'm just going to work (and when there i never see the light of day) i'm not gonna use it. But i'll take it in my bag for when i go shopping after work.

Currently my face feels a bit sticky to touch, but that's probably due to the ammount of products i've used tonight.

I'll leave it a few days and give you another review.

but currently very pleased. Especially as i got 6 products for £80. The face cream alone in England was £48 at my local beauty salon.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
lenny9 that great news. I hope you get great results from your MD. The Dermalogica Microfoliant has to be my fave product out of all of them so far in terms of ease of use and results. It gets my vote..
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Are the products MD Formulations, lenny? Just wanted to clarify.

I'm glad you are loving your new skin care so much!! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Lenny9, you'll need extra protection with all this winter weather we are having. Sad

Hi lolli, hows your face bearing up today, isit any easier..... Question
Lolli
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Cindi, I'm doing better thank you! I found some vit e in the cupboard it really helped. I'm not too bad today. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Well it's the end of day 2 and my skin feels loads better. At first after putting on so many creams my skin felt a bit thick and clammy. As i was only used to putting on 1 face cream a day. Sometimes a bit sticky. But today it has felt great. I used the advanced hydrating mask today in the bath. I put it on quite thick and within 20 mins it had all soaked in. Haven't had make-up on yet. Will only be doing that sat night. As i don't wear make-up during the day. I think that my skin looks better, even hubby said it does. And it's only been 2 days.
I'm so happy.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
Money well spent then lenny9, great news....
lenny9
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I'm still loving all these products. And using them all the time.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:49 am      Reply with quote
So you'll be re-purchasing then lenny9. Razz
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 27, 2005 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
I have just started using MD Forte's glycolic cleanser and lotion. I think that is similar to what you are using. It is awesome! Like you, I had noticable results in just a few days.

Liz
lenny9
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Say 6 and my face feels much better. I do not use the glycolic acid cleanser all the time. I altenate between the non-glycolic one.
One thing that i have found is when i went out sat night and last night. My face was very red. I always have had a tendancy to go a bit red when out on a sat night. But i felt that my face at times was glowing. Should this be the case and is it because i have just started using the new creams.
lenny9
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:29 am      Reply with quote
received this range 2 weeks ago exactly. And i started to use the glycolic acid cleanser straight away, then i would correct, hydrate then protect. But after a few days my skin felt a bit stingy and was a bit red. I have now reduced using the glycolic acid cleanser to every other day. I also purchased the non-glycolic cleanser so in the mean time i use this one. I have found the hydrating cream excellent. My skin feels really good. Another reason for not using the glucolic acid one every day is cause i go away in 2 weeks and didn't want to use to much glycolic acid cleanser to much before hitting the sun. I also tend to use the corrector cream every 2 days.
I bought the hydrating mask and have used this every 3 days i leave it on for 30 mins Then use the hydrating cream afterwards. The effect on my skin is brilliant. When i return from holiday i will use the glycolic acid more frequently. Whilst away i will not be taking the non glycolic acid cleanser with me.
I would fully reccommend this range but then again it is the only one that i have tried. Oh and i tend to have dryskin. But not any more.
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
That's great news lenny9 So glad you like your new products Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |