Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:25 am      Reply with quote
I know I have reviewed this once before from a sample I received but I got the full size product yesterday so thought I would share this morning's experience with you.

I set the alarm for 10 minutes ealier today, had the mask by the side of the bed, and when the alarm went off, I reached out for it. It took me a few seconds to realise it was never going to come out with the silver seal still on Embarassed Anyway, it took me another minute to actually get this off (not easy in the dark) and then I squirted out too much. What the heck I thought, and I layered it under my eyes and laid back to resume those thoughts of Johnny Depp It was so cool and refreshing on my eyes it was a real treat. I dozed for 15 minutes and then thought I had better get a move on. I expected to be scraping off excess mask from under my eyes and blow me it had all SUNK IN. How dehydrated must I have been. This is going to be my new routine for a week or two and I'll keep you posted as to whether I drown out those fine lines lurking around there. Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (75 ml / 2.5 oz)
Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque (75 ml / 2.5 oz)

A refreshing, oil-free gel masque of calming botanicals and antioxidant vitamins that restores critical moisture to stressed skin.

Mabsy

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:28 am      Reply with quote
Sounds good Cindi!

In the future, could you please post any followup reviews to your original thread? It makes things neater because people can refer to your initial review without having to search for it. Thanks Smile

For those who want to see the first review, it's here
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:37 am      Reply with quote
Of course, sorry Mabsy Embarassed
Mabsy

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:43 am      Reply with quote
No worries, it's just that most people's innitial reaction to a followup review is to see if the opinion has changed from the original and to see if there's any additional info.

Btw, did you ever try the Multivitamin Power Recovery mask from Dermalogica? I really like that one even though it looks scarily orange and unhealthy while it's on Laughing
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:54 am      Reply with quote
I did try that mask but that made me come out in a few spots, which are only just fading now, so I definately wont be getting that one. I was looking at their cleansers last night, I think I checked back some old reviews and there was some from yourself from a year ago. Of course I know now your waiting for your Cellex C is it? I looked at that but its almost £60 Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I'd need it to last at least 6 months for that price Laughing
rosewater
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Sounds great Cindi. When you say it sinked in, was there anything to wash off? When you put it on did it feel like a mask or more like a moisturising cream? I've never tried a hydrating mask before.
Mabsy

Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:11 am      Reply with quote
Cindi wrote:
Of course I know now your waiting for your Cellex C is it? I looked at that but its almost £60 Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I'd need it to last at least 6 months for that price Laughing

I have no idea how long it will last but I'll let you know....eventually! Smile I just tried Ultracalming cleanser by Dermalogica on the weekend and I was pleasantly surprised by it! Dermal Clay Cleanser is also good but more for oilier/combo skin (*love* that minty feeling though! I think I might go use some now...).
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:47 am      Reply with quote
rosewater wrote:
Sounds great Cindi. When you say it sinked in, was there anything to wash off? When you put it on did it feel like a mask or more like a moisturising cream? I've never tried a hydrating mask before.

Hi Rosewater, its a clear thick gel that you put on, I really did put on too much this morning and there was very little left to wipe off, of course as it was first thing and I was still in bed, I washed my face anyway when I got up. It doesnt tighten up or dry hard, it just soaks in to the skin but is very cooling. Its not just for eyes, its for the whole face, but Im going to use it for eyes only and treat myself most mornings....
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:34 am      Reply with quote
I only really use this round my eyes and I really should use it more often because it really does make a difference to the fine lines.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Thats all Im going to use it for Eve, every day Very Happy
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Cindi wrote:
Thats all Im going to use it for Eve, every day Very Happy

I'm too idle for that. I already spend far too long in the bathroom Laughing
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Eve, its by my bed, I'll hazily reach across for it when the alarm goes off, apply, snooze and "Bob's yer gadge", as we say here. All done......
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Alternative for "Bob's yer gadge" for those who havent got a clue what Im on about is
Hey Presto!!!!!!!!
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Bob's your uncle Embarassed
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:12 am      Reply with quote
And Fanny's your Aunt...... Laughing Gadge must be a northern thing. My son says geezer as well as gadge. Trying to correct him aged 11 is not easy. Confused
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:29 am      Reply with quote
well depends how north you are, heard it round newcastle way.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Am in Middlesbrough so very close......... Sad
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:49 am      Reply with quote
Cindi wrote:
Am in Middlesbrough so very close......... Sad

you northern monkey.
I'm Stoke on Trent which is midlands which means we're north and south Cool don't sound quite manc or yammer but a bit thick like what robbie williams does. Laughing
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:05 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing

Robbie Williams, Ha! broke myheart he did when he split up my boys in the 90's. Sad
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Cindi wrote:
Laughing Laughing

Robbie Williams, Ha! broke myheart he did when he split up my boys in the 90's. Sad

I hated them Bad Grin I was/am punk rock chick did think mark owen was cute on big brother -bless Cool
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Well all cant like the same blokes Eve, and dont forget, Johnny belongs to my 95%......
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Cindi wrote:
Well all cant like the same blokes Eve, and dont forget, Johnny belongs to my 95%......

I thought I got a bit more for posting those pictures Crying or Very sad Have you seen the trailor for the Willy Wonka film? Cool
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Oh, was hoping you'd forget, did I up to about 7% but you wanted to pick which bits Laughing Yes I have seen the trailer, it looks very bizairre, Im sure he'll get panned by the critics when really it should be Tim Burton. Im trying to find when The Libertine is to be released on movie or DVD. Its waaayyyyyy overdue. Any info.... Also he's got no chance of an Oscar on Sunday, but at least he has our vote Eve. Wink
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:41 am      Reply with quote
give me a mo. Wink
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:56 am      Reply with quote
http://www.ohjohnny.net/lib/libertine.html

you will like this.

It appears there was some delay because it was supposed to be out dec.04 it now looks like May/June. Tis ok this means you can look forward to getting Finding Neverland on DVD, going to the pictures to watch The Libertine followed by Wonka!

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0375920/
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |