Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Nip/Tuck
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
I hung around last night when Nip/Tuck started and Cindibloke settled down to watch it, its never appealed to me so I usually choose the bathe when its on. OMG. No wonder he watches it, its a shag fest, and what they did with a piece of a womans little toe and her privates is well....... eye opening. If any of your other halves are watching this while you are tucked up in bed, beware ladies.....
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Shock Her TOE? THERE? Oh my goodness - can't we at least like THAT part of ourselves? If it isn't medically necessary and you start to think you need to nip and tuck THAT area -- well, I just don't know...it's time to redirect your focus...in a big way!
Pudoodles
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
GROSS!!!!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
I KNOW!! But I have to laugh! It's so PATHETIC and CRAZY that it's funnY! People don't really do that, do they? I hope that was just fictitious...and made up "stuff" for that TV show...Shock
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:14 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles it wasnt for Vanity, she was, shall we say, female circumcised as a baby, so she had never, eerrr, you, know...... Embarassed
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:47 am      Reply with quote
oh.....Ok then,....well - enough of this topic - I'm ready to put this one to bed!
Pudoodles
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:48 am      Reply with quote
pudoodles, what time is it over there....... are you an early riser. Shock
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:52 am      Reply with quote
It is 7:45 a.m......I was up at 6:00 a.m....I am working from home today (I have to babysit my sister's daughter)....I have a 9:00 a.m. teleconference so I'm at my desk....See how hard I'm working? Embarassed
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Dedicated is the word Pudoodles..
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:59 am      Reply with quote
I am in front of a computer most of the time....My work environment right now is high-pitched....so I need to be able to periodically decompress throughout the day...I usually have EDS "hovering" in the background of my PC...so I can ALT/TAB over it to if I need a break or need to clear my head....It's a great distraction for me...And I actually think it helps to improve my productivity....Did that sound convincing? Laughing Laughing
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:01 am      Reply with quote
You got my vote Laughing

Im a bit similar, have any replies come through via my work email so Im often popping in and out and keeping up with the posts.....
though its not good for the workload Crying or Very sad
Coolnat352
5% products discount

Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:13 am      Reply with quote
I watch Nip/Tuck because my mum does but yes there is alot of sex in it, especially this weeks episode!

5% products discount

Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
Saw the first few minutes. Was that the girl who has just started in the new series of 24?

BTW can't believe how handsome Kieffer is!
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
He's not my cup of tea Kazl
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
Cindi wrote:
I hung around last night when Nip/Tuck started and Cindibloke settled down to watch it, its never appealed to me so I usually choose the bathe when its on. OMG. No wonder he watches it, its a shag fest, and what they did with a piece of a womans little toe and her privates is well....... eye opening. If any of your other halves are watching this while you are tucked up in bed, beware ladies.....

hmm

Ok I have absolutely NO IDEA what you are talking about and its gonna drive me mental unless you tell me. I need to know now.

Pudoodles wrote:
I KNOW!! But I have to laugh! It's so PATHETIC and CRAZY that it's funnY! People don't really do that, do they? I hope that was just fictitious...and made up "stuff" for that TV show...

People don't really do WHAT??

Please put me out of my misery.... Brick wall
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Kiki, I'll pm you TOMORROW and tell you Laughing rofl
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Rolling Eyes Ugh. That's like 9 hours away. TORTURE. It better be good!
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
OK I'll do it before I go to bed in a mo....
rzecka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Bad Grin

Embarassed .....Aw babe, go to bed, I can wait till the morn!
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
You dont get rid of me that easy, I got 4 more posts to do tonight. Make that 3.....
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:22 am      Reply with quote
I’m also trying to think how a piece of little toe could be incorporated into my private area...what did they do, give her a new clitoris or something?? Speaking of which, did I tell you guys about the time I placed a catalog/phone order with Victoria’s Secret, and the sales rep said “Thank you for calling...my name is Clitora, how may I help you?” Shock I almost swallowed my tongue!
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi Carrie, yes you got it right, they did give her a new clitoris but for obvious reasons, they didnt get too graphic with the procedure. They did however make several attemtps afterwards for the clitoris to work, and in the end she managed it herself Shock Rolling Eyes Embarassed I cant believe someone was called Clitora, you'd expect to be on some hidden tv show or something. Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |