Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Any Guys on the forum?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Just wondering, If i'm the only guy thats crazy about skincare around here... Very Happy Razz
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
haha OMG! I'm a freeek Laughing Embarassed Wink
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
Where is that farouk when you need him? Has he left us?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
skinprofusion wrote:
haha OMG! I'm a freeek Laughing Embarassed Wink

Your no freek Laughing With everyones user name we don't know what sex we are communicating with. It's nice to have a man around. I have seen Farouk logged on but he hasn't been posting that often.

Surely, there are more guys than you and Farouk.

Come on guys...show yourselves.
Mabsy

Thu Feb 24, 2005 2:12 am      Reply with quote
Laughing

There's a few more around actually. There are problably around 5 active ones that I know of (figured this out through PMs and posts etc) and also quite a few that log on every so often. You're not alone! Smile
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Laughing

There's a few more around actually. There are problably around 5 active ones that I know of (figured this out through PMs and posts etc) and also quite a few that log on every so often. You're not alone! Smile
Hehe Thanks Mabsy. They must be out at the clubs showing off their glowy skin Laughing Very Happy Razz Thanks Winnie. I've loved dermatology since i was about 14, I'm now excited i'm going to the dermalogica institue. can't wait Arrow Wink
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations!!! With all the knowledge you will be getting you can help us out. Promise to stick around. Pray
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Congratulations, skinprofusion! Study hard and keep us in the loop regarding the newest and greatest treatments.

BTW, although my husband isn't an EDS member, he does sometimes read these posts while looking over my shoulder Laughing
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
Congratulations, skinprofusion! Study hard and keep us in the loop regarding the newest and greatest treatments.

BTW, although my husband isn't an EDS member, he does sometimes read these posts while looking over my shoulder Laughing
Haha Thanks guys your the best. Winnie don't worry i'll be around..I'll hook you up with a free facial hehe.. Wink penelope. Funny thing about your husband.. Laughing I'm sure he's had thoughts about slapping on some of your stuff hmm
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:44 am      Reply with quote
SP I'm sure they're there/here they're just shy Cool I was chatting to a guy about hair dye/bleach on a boxing forum the other day so I think they're coming out of the woodwork slowly so to speak.
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Skinprofusion - he uses every skincare product I bring into the house. ADCE, Yonka cleanser, Body Deli masques, and my Rosa Y Fruta is almost gone - now he knows a little goes a long way!
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Penelope wrote:
Skinprofusion - he uses every skincare product I bring into the house. ADCE, Yonka cleanser, Body Deli masques, and my Rosa Y Fruta is almost gone - now he knows a little goes a long way!
hahaha Shame on you Laughing I'm sure he does Exclamation
Penelope
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Oh, yea - and he looks marvelous for 52, darlin'
James

Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:12 am      Reply with quote
yes, there are guys on this forum... i think -_-
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, there are guys here on this forum. And I'm just as addicted (if not more) to skincare products as any woman. (I have more than my mom & sister combined!)
Laughing
fly0684
5% products discount

Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Im a dude!!SmileI've only posted a few times..
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:36 am      Reply with quote
pbsadhaka wrote:
Yes, there are guys here on this forum. And I'm just as addicted (if not more) to skincare products as any woman. (I have more than my mom & sister combined!)
Laughing

OOOOOOH! you outed yerself as a geezer rofl
I have been soooooo tempted to put you here Wink

Liz xxxx

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! Shock A GEEZER? I might be a guy, but when I think of a geezer, I think of a 90 year old man with more hair in his ears than on his head, who smells like moth balls & wears a Rex Harrison hat! I don't really think I fit into that category! At least not yet! Hopefully with all the Relax-A-Line I use it will preserve me the way I am! Laughing
But yes, I'm a geezer (I guess!) Very Happy
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
rofl
Liz has never really learnt how to be tactful. I think thats one of the things I like about her.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Naaahh! being a geezer is good! (unless you are a very OLD geezer! Laughing ), and mothballs are the last thing I would imagine you smelling of Wink
I have to say I'm a bit cheesed off that everyone knows Not talking I felt so special before Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
Geezers are slick, Codgers are old Laughing
And coffin dodgers are even older.

Well done guys for coming forward. Its nice to talk to a guy that not only interested in Football. Rolling Eyes
skinprofusion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
omg their coming out. hehe nice to see some guys around here. Very Happy Very Happy
Pyrophantasm

Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 am      Reply with quote
Just joined today. Wheee! just wish i could say the same thing about my acne ridden cheeks. i'm doing the YONKA now. waiting for the results to come in.
Kk1668
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Could you guys recommend a skin care product for men? My hubby would not use anything I use or if it doesn't say is for men. He used Shiseido, Clarins, Clique, Biotherm. I need to get him some new ones for his b-day next week. Thanks.

KK
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Kk1668 wrote:
Could you guys recommend a skin care product for men? My hubby would not use anything I use or if it doesn't say is for men. He used Shiseido, Clarins, Clique, Biotherm. I need to get him some new ones for his b-day next week. Thanks.

KK

If you husband has some lines and wrinkles, lack of elasticity and needs a sun protectant I highly recommend AlphaDerma CE. Janson Beckett sell AlphaDerma to many men as it does not have a so called "feminine smell." You can just leave it with his shaving products. The Mineral Prep is awesome after a man has shaved. You can read more about it on Essential Day Spa as they carry it. Also, the Janson Beckett website goes into detail. You will note that the packaging would not turn your husband off. I just noticed yesterday that Essential Day Spa is offering the Five Day AlphaDerma Kit FREE. Shock I had to read the thread twice. Very nice jesture.

Oh, I do work for Janson-Beckett but been using the products longer then I have worked for them and men do love it. Very Happy

Winnie
JB
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |