Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



The scam of vitamins in pills

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Author Message
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Vitamin industry is a HUGE SCAM.

Let me tell you why. Vitamins is just natural living substances that support life.Vita-min(vita=life). Once something is dead all the vitamins are being returned to the air(exactly from where they come from !!!!!).

Lets take an example.I am making vitamin d while sunbathing. Nobody can concentrate this vitamin in a pill because it comes from the Sun and is being into action only in LIVING organisms.

The only way to transform fruit vitamins to human vitamins is to cut a fruit from its own source and eat it within some minutes.
Otherwise all the vitamins return to air and what you get is only minerals .

So please stay away from this scam .These pills
just load us with stomach acids and burn us from the inside.

The hugest scam of all is cod liver oil that comes from the liver which is the 1st elimination organ in all of living organisms ,so its full of toxins that the animal /fish passes away the daily toxins.

Vitamin c/ascorbic acid is just an acid that makes our stomach to burn us.

JUst make your fruit juices and you will be fine with the bioavailability of the vitamins and minerals.
Otherwise everything else comes from the Air,because from design human beings are fruitarians and breatherians.

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Oct 2009
Posts: 1096
Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
I disagree with your statements. Do you have any science to back up your opinion?

_________________
Canadian with fair skin. 50+ years old stll prone to breakouts; but sensitive and reactive.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
I disagree with your statements. Do you have any science to back up your opinion?


No.Never had.

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 5982
Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Panos - I am so curious about where your ideas come from. They are somewhat extreme and I don't mean to discount them. I am intrigued in what you say and I'm interested about how you came about your opinions. If you would elaborate this I would appreciate it. I don't care for a lot of cut and paste info - I just want to know your opinion. Thanks.

_________________
Enjoying dermalogica with my ASG and Pico toner ** Disclosure: I was a participant without remuneration in promotional videos for Ageless Secret Gold and the Neurotris Pico Emmy event.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:40 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Panos - I am so curious about where your ideas come from. They are somewhat extreme and I don't mean to discount them. I am intrigued in what you say and I'm interested about how you came about your opinions. If you would elaborate this I would appreciate it. I don't care for a lot of cut and paste info - I just want to know your opinion. Thanks.


From a herbalist.
Has checked them myself .

Ascorbic acid internally reduces lifespan .
Every acidic method does.Because human blood is ph alkaline(7.35) from birth till death.

Hulda Clark Method DIDNT WORK EVEN IF SHE WAS CLAIMING IN HER BOOK THAT IT WAS THE CURE OF ALL DISEASE simply because acids just kill cells.
She advocated huge doses of ascorbic acid.
You have to let the blood do the whole job by not poisoning it with inorganic acid forming stuff(meat,vitamins,undigestable vegetables-,most of cooked stuff,eggs,dairy) .Those are clogging also the lymphs together with the rock minerals in tap water.

The blood is being cleansed by the stomach .So when you put acid forming stuff it comes in contact with the alkalinity of the blood .And mixing alkaline and acids results in booom .

Every inorganic method is meant to fail.
Isolated vitamins doesnt do any good because they dont contain the co factors,which naturally exist in what you eat from nature.

Human health is all about breathing,exercising,,alkalinity of blood,diet very high in fruits and herbs .
Thats at least the physical part.

When it comes to skin,we should keep in mind that they very thin(like me) when eating unnatural food and inorganic stuff,these are being expelled quickly through the lymph gland,the lungs and unfortunately through the skin.
Thats why you see the more fat people have beautiful skin.They dont expel most toxins from skin.Instead they have more bowel movements and store toxins in fat.

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
Some fruitarians with nice skin tone(i hate this word,i mean its just eating mostly fruits- i am not a fruitarian but eating lots of fruits and no meat,fish,eggs and dairy cause i dont like their taste)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec9dTZS2q5E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS3qiZz6vuE&list=PL049D0C9C2A075617

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 868
Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant and healing to the body. You consume it every time you eat oranges and other fruits because ascorbic acid is nothing more than vitamin C, chemical formula C6H8O6.

Also it is wrong to assume that acidic foods are acid-forming in the body. It is what one would think but lemons, as acidic as they are, are actually alkaline-forming in the body. So whether you drink baking soda in water or lemon in water, you do it some good by making it more alkaline.

Also the indigestible part of veggies provides dietary fiber which is beneficial to the digestive process, not only helping in regular bowel movements but it is also prebiotic meaning it helps stimulate growth and proper functioning of the good bacteria in your gut.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 04 Oct 2006
Posts: 2198
Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Panos, what you think about acne being a deficiency of pantothen, and quite large quantities of it needed for rebalancing, like 8g a day for a while?
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Nonie aka AD wrote:
Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant and healing to the body. You consume it every time you eat oranges and other fruits because ascorbic acid is nothing more than vitamin C, chemical formula C6H8O6.

Also it is wrong to assume that acidic foods are acid-forming in the body. It is what one would think but lemons, as acidic as they are, are actually alkaline-forming in the body. So whether you drink baking soda in water or lemon in water, you do it some good by making it more alkaline.

Also the indigestible part of veggies provides dietary fiber which is beneficial to the digestive process, not only helping in regular bowel movements but it is also prebiotic meaning it helps stimulate growth and proper functioning of the good bacteria in your gut.


I always speak about acid forming foods and not acidic foods.
Because if i did so i wouldnt advise fruitarian diet!!!

You dont need vegetables to live and look young.
They do have the improper mineral size due to growing fast and dying fast.
Its not the only thing that you dont need.

In fact in the early stages of physical perfection and physical immortality,human being was disereless.It was God-like.Giant 20 foot tall.
The first creatures lived on air alone.Humans lived to ages past 500 and thousand of years.

lets look at some facts.
1- you are composed of cells.
2-your cells are composed of molecules
3-your molecules are composed of atoms
4-your atoms are composed of electrons whirling around the core-center of attraction

Lets take it the other way around.
1-electrons dont need food to function
2-atoms dont need food to function
3-molecules the same
4-cells the same.

Then why the heck should the body need food to live well.Well it doesnt because it dies.We eat to live and we eat to die.

Some suggest that this degeneration comes from the creatures not being able to deal with the cosmic radiation as we come closer to the sun,so we keep searching for energy from other sources.

WHATEVER YOU NEED IS IN THE AIR.
WATER IS AIR COMPRESSED IN LIQUID!!!(HYDROGEN OXYGEN GASES).
YOUR BLOOD CAN ONLY MAKE USE OF THE FIRE-SPARK OF LIFE THAT IS CONTAINED IN FOOD.SO WHATEVER YOU READ ABOUT PROTEIN,FAT,FIBERS ETC IS CRAP.BECAUSE ONLY THE SPARK OF LIFE CAN BE USED BY THE BLOOD (to create its own protein builders etc) AND THE REST GOES DOWN TO THE SEWER.

Human being degenerated from breatherian to liquidarian ,then fruitarian,then vegetarian and finally omnivore.

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:30 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Panos, what you think about acne being a deficiency of pantothen, and quite large quantities of it needed for rebalancing, like 8g a day for a while?


I am sory.I dont have the answer.
I have heard so many things about acne that i dont want to believe in cure for everything.(demodex parasites,hormone,bacteria,toxins from lymph ,parasites ,deficiencies etc).

When in doubt strength the immune system with fruit juices ,herbs and exercise.
If the skin breathes and it is moisture(aka it makes the perfect enviroment for the circuit of life to funtion) and with stong immune system andblood beneath ,the problem would be easier.

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Chlorophyll
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Jun 2012
Posts: 380
Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:51 am      Reply with quote
I can agree that vitamin supplements aren't as effective as just eating nutritious foods. There are studies about the body only being able to absorb and/or utilize the form found in nature, etc.

There is no way breatharianism works. I can say with perfect certainty--there is NO WAY it works. There have been literally MILLIONS of cases throughout history where people died from dehydration or malnutrition. Breathing deeply and meditating really hard don't give the body what it needs to function. We are organic beings composed of cells, and those cells NEED water, proteins, fatty acids, minerals, nutrients, etc. to function properly and keep us alive. It is just the way life is.

There were no god-like giants in human history. We evolved from single celled organisms. This is modern scientific fact.

I'm curious as to the last time you ate, and what it was.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 am      Reply with quote
I eat well,60% fruits,10% nuts,20% salads and 10% legumes.

These are FACTS!!!Be in peace with the truth please.
Your name is Chlorophyll.The trees dont get chlorophyl from the soil!!!They get it from air and sun.In fact you wont find anything that constitutes the trees to be there in the ground.
Cause trees are BREATHERIANS.PERIOD.
The minerals in the soil ARE NOT FOOD FOR THE TREE.They are necessary to complete the circuit of life in the ground.Because this circuit attracts the real food aka cosmic rays and content of air.
The roots are there to anchor the tree and create the perfect circuit enviroment.

Our masters know that and they have create for us slaves a system and a science of overfeeding ,oversupplementing over-testing etc etc.
Get in peace with fasting as the real cure to cleanse the blood and disease.Sorry it was like that from day 1.In fact when sick ,hopefully one nevers craves food.All life comes from air and returns there when the body breaks the laws.

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 868
Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:42 am      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
Nonie aka AD wrote:
Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant and healing to the body. You consume it every time you eat oranges and other fruits because ascorbic acid is nothing more than vitamin C, chemical formula C6H8O6.

Also it is wrong to assume that acidic foods are acid-forming in the body. It is what one would think but lemons, as acidic as they are, are actually alkaline-forming in the body. So whether you drink baking soda in water or lemon in water, you do it some good by making it more alkaline.

Also the indigestible part of veggies provides dietary fiber which is beneficial to the digestive process, not only helping in regular bowel movements but it is also prebiotic meaning it helps stimulate growth and proper functioning of the good bacteria in your gut.


I always speak about acid forming foods and not acidic foods.
Because if i did so i wouldnt advise fruitarian diet!!!


Well, I beg your pardon but you did say "Ascorbic acid internally reduces lifespan." Then immediately followed that with, "Every acidic method does." Which clearly showed me that you believe ascorbic acid is an an acidic method which is why it reduces lifespan. Yet not too long ago you were preaching "Eat oranges and live!" Yet oranges are sources of this life-reducing method. If I didn't know better, I'd swear you were no different from cult-leaders who serve KoolAid destined to kill their followers. I mean, if acidic methods reduce lifespan, why in the name of all goodness would you encourage us to eat "acidic methods" like ascorbic acid replete oranges????

Then you also said, "Because human blood is ph alkaline(7.35) from birth till death." Which is a downright lie. If that were the case, then why would we even be talking about foods that change blood pH if its pH never changed from birth to death? I think what you meant to say is the normal healthy pH for blood between 7.35 and 7.41. It does not necessarily stay that way all our lives. It depends on one's health status.

panoslydios wrote:
You dont need vegetables to live and look young.
They do have the improper mineral size due to growing fast and dying fast.
Its not the only thing that you dont need.


Panos, you really do make stuff up or you subscribe to a bunch of wackos without question, not unlike cult followers might. Because I am sorry but this point^^ above is simply nothing more than BS galore. I suggest you do your research on foods that are the highest sources of vitamins and minerals for the human body before you start spewing nonsense.

panoslydios wrote:
In fact in the early stages of physical perfection and physical immortality,human being was disereless.It was God-like.Giant 20 foot tall.
The first creatures lived on air alone.Humans lived to ages past 500 and thousand of years.


Confused Really now? And you know this how? Neutral

panoslydios wrote:
lets look at some facts.
1- you are composed of cells.
2-your cells are composed of molecules
3-your molecules are composed of atoms
4-your atoms are composed of electrons whirling around the core-center of attraction

Lets take it the other way around.
1-electrons dont need food to function
2-atoms dont need food to function
3-molecules the same
4-cells the same.


What has this got to do with the price of eggs? OK, so electrons don't have mouths and don't eat. They don't even need air or water or sun. So this must mean we all should peg our noses and tape up our mouths and crawl under some rock into total darkness. Why the heck waste time with water, air, sun, fruit, whatever when we DO NOT NEED THEM because according to Panos, we are nothing more than electrons. Neutral (Oh and BTW, atoms are made electrons, protons and a neutrons, not just electrons Wink ).

panoslydios wrote:
Then why the heck should the body need food to live well.Well it doesnt because it dies.We eat to live and we eat to die.


I don't know about you but I don't eat to die. I haven't come across people who do. Many people eat to live...and then some live to eat. I have heard of people who STOP TO EAT to die. I suppose you could eat poison to die...

Incidentally, Panos, since you strike me as a guy who is true to your word, why do YOU eat if it really is not necessary?

panoslydios wrote:
Some suggest that this degeneration comes from the creatures not being able to deal with the cosmic radiation as we come closer to the sun,so we keep searching for energy from other sources.

WHATEVER YOU NEED IS IN THE AIR.
WATER IS AIR COMPRESSED IN LIQUID!!!(HYDROGEN OXYGEN GASES).
YOUR BLOOD CAN ONLY MAKE USE OF THE FIRE-SPARK OF LIFE THAT IS CONTAINED IN FOOD.SO WHATEVER YOU READ ABOUT PROTEIN,FAT,FIBERS ETC IS CRAP.BECAUSE ONLY THE SPARK OF LIFE CAN BE USED BY THE BLOOD (to create its own protein builders etc) AND THE REST GOES DOWN TO THE SEWER.

Human being degenerated from breatherian to liquidarian ,then fruitarian,then vegetarian and finally omnivore.


Lawd ha'mercy! I am sorry but I refuse to read the final part of your spiel because I really do not like to fill my head with stuff that sounds like crazy-speak to me lest it be catching. I would rather remain ignorant of such "wisdom" as may be contained therein, for it is a lot more blissful where I am in my ignorance.

And I'm out! Image
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:43 am      Reply with quote
Chlorophyll wrote:
I can agree that vitamin supplements aren't as effective as just eating nutritious foods. There are studies about the body only being able to absorb and/or utilize the form found in nature, etc.

There is no way breatharianism works. I can say with perfect certainty--there is NO WAY it works. There have been literally MILLIONS of cases throughout history where people died from dehydration or malnutrition. Breathing deeply and meditating really hard don't give the body what it needs to function. We are organic beings composed of cells, and those cells NEED water, proteins, fatty acids, minerals, nutrients, etc. to function properly and keep us alive. It is just the way life is.

There were no god-like giants in human history. We evolved from single celled organisms. This is modern scientific fact.

I'm curious as to the last time you ate, and what it was.


Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:06 am      Reply with quote
Cells need to breathe.Just take a cell to an hypoxic enviroment and report results.

You dont understand Nonie.You eat the oranges because they have the spark of life.aka you throw it on the soil and it can grow again.THATS FOOD.
All vitamins theory are crap.You may assimilate some of fruit vitamins and make them to the correspending human ones,if you eat a fruit from its source WITHIN MINUTES.
AFTER SOME TIME,MOST OF LIFE SUPPORTING VITAMINS ARE GOING TO THE AIR.BECAUSE LIFE COMES FROM THERE AND RETURNS THERE.SAME AS VITAMINS.

So if you cook your food,sorry life went up there once again.

Anyway ,for the PERFECT SKIN EVER ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUICE FAST .YOU MAY COME UP WITH 4 LITRES OF LIFE ENERGY!!!!SO DEFINITELY NOT STARVING OF ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS.LOL!
BUT WE ARE ADDICTED TO EATING AND INTERRUPT OUR STOMACH .EATING IS AN ACQUIRED HABIT FROM PAST DEGENERATED GENERATIONS .

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Jan 2012
Posts: 731
Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Never mind...

_________________
Derminator, phytoceramides, Retin-A, DIY Vitamin C serum, Ageless if You Dare and Pilates! Smile
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jun 2011
Posts: 1362
Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:38 am      Reply with quote
I'm Cookie and I like to eat food. Of course I also like to breath air and hope to continue that for a long time. I even take vitamins sometimes and have lived to tell it. Embarassed

_________________
Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Aug 2010
Posts: 559
Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:47 am      Reply with quote
I have to thank you Panos I haven't had such a good laugh in ages rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

_________________
46 got (PMD,Caci,QuasarMD,Tria , skin spatula) Using, environ , myfawnie serums, lacsal, retinol, GHk probably more but too embarrased to say
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
I have to thank you Panos I haven't had such a good laugh in ages rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl


Hahaha.
Maybe food is what makes you look 46.
Could it be that simple?

A report:

Dr Robert McCarrison of the British Army Medical service in India,reported of a colony of people he found living in a certain Himalayn region,who were vigoorous and active,yet so old in years,that he was astounded and couldnt believe their records were correct.He found no error in their way of keeping time.

''Men well over 200 years old of age were working in the fields with much younger men,doing as much work and looking so much like the younger men,that i was unable to distinguish the old from the young''K.L.Coe in Correct Eating and Strength 1931.

And i ask you again.Could it be that simple?

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Nonie,even Oleda Baker that you so much admire and can make huge posts about her with photos claims she eats little dense food.THAT SUGGGESTS she never eats BIG AMOUNT OF FOOD.

For everyone seeking longevity and youth i suggest to throw away the ascorbic acid and msm supplements.

How these people could preserve their youth after 200 years of life,but here people have to do so many things for the same aim like staying out of the sun!!!! current in their face,creams,serums,facial exercises,ultrasound,evaporation of skin with peels and lasers,heavy metal particles internally(gold ormus,silver etc) and so on.
If these people looked at us ,they would have had a hard time to understand us and if they did they would laugh the hell out of them.

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 868
Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
Nonie,even Oleda Baker that you so much admire and can make huge posts about her with photos claims she eats little dense food.THAT SUGGGESTS she never eats BIG AMOUNT OF FOOD.

For everyone seeking longevity and youth i suggest to throw away the ascorbic acid and msm supplements.

How these people could preserve their youth after 200 years of life,but here people have to do so many things for the same aim like staying out of the sun!!!! current in their face,creams,serums,facial exercises,ultrasound,evaporation of skin with peels and lasers,heavy metal particles internally(gold ormus,silver etc) and so on.
If these people looked at us ,they would have had a hard time to understand us and if they did they would laugh the hell out of them.


Not sure why you are informing me about "the quantity of food Oleda eats", Panos. Did I suggest that stuffing oneself was the way to go? No, I did not. So pray do tell, why is this pertinent to Nonie?

And while we are on the topic of Oleda, she doesn't subscribe to your diet BTW. Her diet includes complex carbs, fish and poultry, veggies and fruit...and she takes and recommends supplements. In other words, she eats kinda like how many of us here who think your diet suggestions are extreme or crazy eat.

I asked you earlier how the heck you know about these people who lived for centuries and their youthfulness. I see you quote K L Coe who quotes Robert McCarrison. You know how stories change as they are passed on? Well, the people he is talking about are the Hunza people of the Himalayans. And this information about their age has never been scientifically proven IIRC and we don't even know if they follow the same calendar we do. Unless one lives among them and monitors their aging from birth passing the banner on to other researchers (since chances are the researchers would die before these miraculous people so the "watch baton" would have to be passed on to younger researchers who still have some years left to live) to really confirm that the Hunzas live as long as they claim(ed). And 145 is the oldest I have read of them claiming to be, not 200. (As I said, it is a case of "the cow is sick" story being enhanced with flourishes every time it is retold so that in time it becomes "the cow is dead".) The suggestion that they were/are vegetarian is a complete misunderstanding of how their environment and poverty made it impossible for them to eat as we do; they ate meat when they could afford it. And this point is the one folks have been telling you thus far: that people adapt to a way of life depending on their living conditions. It is no wonder people trying to emulate ways of life that are not conducive to their living conditions leads to results that look nothing like those they are trying to copy. I previously showed you photos of people who eat like you who did not look young or exude health and vigor. So clearly, the gospel according to Panos is lacking in truth since it isn't fool-proof and is replete with contradictions and inaccurate info.

And FYI, we live in times when the environment is very different from how it used to be. The ozone layer is no longer providing the shield to UV rays the way it used to before human activities created a big ol' hole in it. Due to industrialization, environmental pollution is higher now than it used to be. So if anything, that people are living longer in such dangerous conditions than they did in the early years of the last millennium when the environment and food were cleaner, IMO, is no minor feat.

The reason animals continue to live while others become extinct it is because they adapt to change and develop the tools to survive the trials unleashed on them. So you keep on looking at a people living in a world very different from the one you live in and keep trying to copy their lifestyle to a T, let's see how well that will work for you. The rest of us will continue to use common sense and adopt any useful information we come across without dismissing the old which has served us well, as we continue to adapt our lifestyles to the world in which we live.

Also it is laughable that you dismiss without merit practices that have been proven to keep people looking young...which is why they have quite a huge following. Ironically, these people whose regimens seem crazy to you really do look good better than a lot of the people their age who don't do those things. Granted, there are a few disappointed folks along the way, but to make sweeping statements that are condenscending when the examples you come up with of people who do things your way do not rival those of people doing what you scoff at IMO is just bizarre; makes it seem like you live in an alternative universe not very far from Lala Land.

You made a comment that perhaps food is what makes 10Sylvia5 look her age. Ignoring how asinine that sounds just as it stands without clarification, how do you know what she looks like? And what is wrong with looking her age anyway? You say it like it's a bad thing. Neutral IMO looking your age but the best at that age is what's commendable and what many of us aspire to.

BTW, I showed a friend a photo of Oleda and she found her to look old. I had to point out the absence of sag and wrinkles...but she still maintained that she would not mistake Oleda for a young woman. I understood what she meant because while Oleda does not look like most septuagenarians, if you look at her series of photos showing her at different ages, you can see the very slight aging between them. Like her photo at 77 would not be confused with that at 38 because she clearly is older but still she looks fantastic for her age. Besides who the heck decides what a certain age should look like so that you can say with authority that someone looks a certain age or not. When 46 can look so many ways, who are you to decide which is the correct look?

Anyway, for anyone interested, you can read more about the Hunza people and their lifestyle at the following links:

http://biblelife.org/hunza.htm

http://thepdi.com/hunza_health_secrets.htm
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:06 am      Reply with quote
Then the slight aging of oleda baker comes from poultry ,fish and vitamins.

Even the ''gurus'' havent figured it out and still searching.

Correct about the enviroment.We are more what we breathe than eat and drink.And the chemtrail problem really make us sickly people of heavy metals we breathe in the air.

TRUTH-Blood can only make use of liquid and gases.The rest goes down the sewer.
So only the liquidarian/fruitarian diet(cause you somewhat juice the fruit in your mouth) is the most efficient.

Thats why heavy metals are totally a poison.
Blood cant make use o fthem and they are trapped for years.Scientists(which btw you have fell for the uv ozone layer SCAM-you trust them) know this thats why they depopulate by chemtrailing and putting titanium dioxide in sunscreens,soaps,lotions etc etc.

ps.I said that about sylvia in order to bash her because she is bashing me also because its fun .

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:10 am      Reply with quote
There is another report about an indian women at 68 who looked like a child ,taht never ate or drunk anything but did her housework like the rest of women.
Her name was like Srimati Giri bala Devi

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Apr 2013
Posts: 323
Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:21 am      Reply with quote
Trust me,al you need to know comes when you uncover the writings that the ANCIENT MASTERS have provided us.And those who didnt understand them and couldnt taste the wiseness of those writings, possessed them and burn the whole libraries.Those that had the power.

_________________
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2552
Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:03 am      Reply with quote
There have been many people back in the 80’s who said they were breatherians, and then it was proven that they weren’t. I even recall someone in the 90’s writing about it and being on tv etc for it, and then it was found that she was photographed eating chocolate etc and taken to court.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Bremenn Clinical Deep Wrinkle Filler (20 ml / 0.68 floz) Aromatherapy Associates Soothing Instant Skin Soothing Serum (50 ml / 1.69 floz) Janson Beckett AlphaDerma Duo Value Pack - Alphaderma CE - (large size 4 oz.) and New AlphaDerma DermaExcel 7 (1 oz.) (2 items)