Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pico toner thread?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone I've not been on in a while and just came on to get some updates on the pico thread and give some feedback .Has it been removed again?
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:42 am      Reply with quote
looks like it, apparently pico is cursed! lol.. how is it working for you marcia?
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Yup, think its cursed!! Laughing

I am still using but less often and less intensity, also after looking at the facial nerve pics that Kassy posted I am repositioning my fingers ( I got the headaches and some funny dizziness) so I miss out on going near that nerve and it is working (Thanks Kassy) sorry can't remember which one it was!!
Kassy?? Help!!

I have to say I do think it is effective but you have to be careful, everyone is different and reacts differently I must be one of the sensitive ones. Anyway with me less is really more
Embarassed Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Sylvia, it was the 7th cranial nerve.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Bethany, that was it!

Definitely has helped knowing where it was!!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Oye Sad

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
Lynxette
5% products discount

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, once again it turned sour. I've been reading it with growing amazement and then stopped because it gave me a rotten mood. I still use the Pico, not as much as I used to, but diligently 3 to 4 times a week on my face. I mix it up with face exercise, and I switched to loulous program because it's easier to do and takes less time than FE. I used to bruise my skin a lot with the hand-in-mouth exercises, so thats not an issue anymore.
All in all, I do see results, and I must say this summer I have been showered with compliments and attention even from total strangers. The last time I had this summer queen feeling I was in my twenties.
I'll carry on with Pico and Loulou. And I guess it's good to remember that being gracious and poised are the most attractive features always.
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:31 am      Reply with quote
Well I still had no results which is very frustrating .I also have developed lines around my eyes which I was wondering was due to the pulling the eye area upwards and when lightly rubbing on p2. I did email patricia but she just told me to do certain moves which I am already doing. I was using it every day for months then started to use it every second day to see if that helps. I really want it to work but sadly its just not. I have always reponded well to microcurrent so don't understand it.x
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:41 am      Reply with quote
I am not an expert on this , but am thinking that maybe you need to back off altogether and give your face a rest. I know when I did ( as I was poorly) my face sort of caught up with itself Wink and started to look better!
Weird I know, but yet again I am saying Less Is More Rolling Eyes

Its worth a go?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sylvia yes I have been thinking about stopping for a while but I was so desperate to see results I kept at it .I think what I will do is cut down use to once a week and see what happens .I just feel a lot of the advice is all so conflicting as in turn it up turn it down use every day don't use every day. I never know what to do lol.I think we are just all so different so we all having different results or what suits someone just dosent suit others .I do think you can over stress the face certainly.And I do think I look quite stressed at the minute.I live in hope for the gadget that's going to be the one. Laughing
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
marcia36 wrote:
Hi Sylvia yes I have been thinking about stopping for a while but I was so desperate to see results I kept at it .I think what I will do is cut down use to once a week and see what happens .I just feel a lot of the advice is all so conflicting as in turn it up turn it down use every day don't use every day. I never know what to do lol.I think we are just all so different so we all having different results or what suits someone just dosent suit others .I do think you can over stress the face certainly.And I do think I look quite stressed at the minute.I live in hope for the gadget that's going to be the one. Laughing

Hi Marcia - sorry to hear that you haven't gotten results yet with the Pico.... As you've seen with other posters sometimes less is more! We can overdo anything that we use & yes we are all so different in our response. Just curious are you doing any facial exercise? The reason I ask is because sometimes doing both can work against you. Not that I think its impossible to combine the two ... just that you might need to monitor your face looking for signs of over use... Just a thought.. Best, Aprile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
If I was a Pico owner (which I am not) and was not getting results, I would do the following:

- Take 2 or 3 weeks off to let your face recover just in case you have depleted your ATP due to overuse.

- Start by using P1 2x a week to see if you get any benefits from that program alone. If you see no benefits from that, try P2 2x a week (discontinue P1).

- If you do see results from P1 at 2x a week, then replace one of the P1 treatments with P2.

Quote:
Program 1 is used for wrinkle reduction, toning, tightening, lifting, and more!

Program 2 is used to increase circulation, collagen, elastin, tighten pores, and more!

Since everyone responds differently, I am hoping that just a tweak to the approach is all that is needed to help people have some success with this tool.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi marcia36, sorry to hear you are getting no results with microcurrent. Crying or Very sad

I'm glad to see you because I know you hired the cavisculpt and got no results from it, I was wondering wether you did have a talk with the company, and if that made more of a positive experience for you.

Sorry for the little off topic aside, everyone..just I've been wondering how marcia was getting on. Wink
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
Pardon my ignorance, but what is ATP?

bethany wrote:
If I was a Pico owner (which I am not) and was not getting results, I would do the following:

- Take 2 or 3 weeks off to let your face recover just in case you have depleted your ATP due to overuse.

- Start by using P1 2x a week to see if you get any benefits from that program alone. If you see no benefits from that, try P2 2x a week (discontinue P1).

- If you do see results from P1 at 2x a week, then replace one of the P1 treatments with P2.

Quote:
Program 1 is used for wrinkle reduction, toning, tightening, lifting, and more!

Program 2 is used to increase circulation, collagen, elastin, tighten pores, and more!

Since everyone responds differently, I am hoping that just a tweak to the approach is all that is needed to help people have some success with this tool.

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, but what is ATP?

There is no ignorance here at EDS....just questions and *hopefully* answers. Smile

ATP is like cellular energy.

http://www.bodyclinic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/ATP-and-Cellular-Ageing.pdf

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:52 am      Reply with quote
I sure hope they bring back the old PICO threads. There was a lot of valuable information in them. I've gotten into the habit of copying the pages with great info on them. You never know when a thread is going to disappear. Kassy posted a link to a video on lymphatic massage. Glad I saved that information. It's simple and it works great. Please bring back the old threads.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Totally agree with you Packrat... The old thread cleaned up had lots of good tips & a pleasant sharing of information.... 😋
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys Hi Aprile I m not doing any facial exsercise at all .What I do use is a massage tool by sarah chapman although only recently started back with it. Hi Bethany yes I have stopped using the pico for now to see what happens .You could be right about the atp .Hopefully with a break I will start looking better. Hi catski in the end I only hired the cavisculpt for 4 weeks as I felt with no results to see I just felt another £128.00 was just too much for me to fork out again .So sadly it didn't deliver for me although maybe using it for longer would have paid off im not sure but just couldn't risk it. How have you been getting on with it are you still seeing results?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi marci, yes I am getting great results from it. I am really sorry it didnt work for you. Crying or Very sad You are right though, four weeks might just not be long enough. Wink
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Catski that's great you are still seeing good results! I may later in the year try again when finances allow. xx
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |