Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

3 day salmon facelift diet.............
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:37 am      Reply with quote
In my definition, any flesh from animals (not plants) is meat. So when I think of meat, I include fish and poultry on the list, and personally I cannot live without meat.

And it is not a matter of just surviving. Vegans, fruitarians, breatharians, etc do survive or they would not be posting. Wink I personally prefer to more than survive; I'd like to thrive and I think a balanced diet that includes many varied foods in moderation is what *I* need to thrive.

ETA: bacchus I see we were posting the same thing at the same time. Great minds huh? Very Happy Yes "animal protein" is anything not from the plant kingdom so eggs, yogurt, etc fall under animal protein.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
SoftSkin wrote:
I use regular table salt because I need the iodine. I don't use a lot, just enough to bring out the flavor. Unless you have high blood pressure, most people can have salt with no problem.

Sounds you have fell for a scam.

Iodine copmetes chloride so the amount of iodine you get from salt is useless.
Also salt is one of the first reasons of calcification in blood vessels.

If you want better health throw all the table salt to the trash bin.

I think thats mixed up, Panos. The unholy marriage of simple carbohydrates and saturated fat is the most detrimental to the vessels.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
If iodine added to salt doesn't make any difference, how come that the thyroid malformations caused by lack of iodine have died out in countries where iodine is added to salt?
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Panos, you have mentioned couple times that you r too skinny, ever wonder why? Wink

Also, just wondering what is included in your daily meals? Now dont just reply by saying what one should eat, tell us what do you eat?
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
daler wrote:
Panos, you have mentioned couple times that you r too skinny, ever wonder why? Wink

Also, just wondering what is included in your daily meals? Now dont just reply by saying what one should eat, tell us what do you eat?

I was always skinny when i ate like huge amounts of junk and meat.

When you eat an animal you also receive the death vibes and frequencies.
I suggest all aggresive people that want to continue to be aggresive to keep their meating habits!!!!But know also that Nature eliminates all of the wicked stuff!!!!

I just dont eat meat,fish,eggs and dairy and hardcore vegetables and grains and of course artificial junk.

So i eat daily some salads(onion-cucumber-evoo from our own trees),lots of fruits/juices,some herbs,bread(i want to cut that off also) and some cooked light food(lentils,pumpkins,peas etc) . I have never craved for chocolate,fish meat and the other since i became educated.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:42 am      Reply with quote
Salt or sodium is also an essential mineral that's needed to make up our cells, and so this is just complete and utter nonsense what's being pedalled here about salt - I have a hard time understanding how no one is questioning Panoslydios statements about living on breath alone, and now avoiding salt. Sure processed salt is no good but to say all salt is something that the body has a difficult time to detox is madness.
panoslydios wrote:
Salt is crystal!!!!so the body has some difficult time to detox it properly.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:43 am      Reply with quote
Fawnie you should have seen the earlier messages - take a look on page 2 - where the recommendations to become a breatharian was suggested! Seriously
fawnie wrote:
panoslydios wrote:
SoftSkin wrote:
I use regular table salt because I need the iodine. I don't use a lot, just enough to bring out the flavor. Unless you have high blood pressure, most people can have salt with no problem.

Sounds you have fell for a scam.

Iodine copmetes chloride so the amount of iodine you get from salt is useless.
Also salt is one of the first reasons of calcification in blood vessels.

If you want better health throw all the table salt to the trash bin.

I think thats mixed up, Panos. The unholy marriage of simple carbohydrates and saturated fat is the most detrimental to the vessels.
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:40 am      Reply with quote
Thanks TM

Lets have some sanity back Rolling Eyes

" death vibes and frequencies"

Oh Please Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think most people recognise the lunacy in the statements TM maybe thats why nobody is questioning them Wink
I just hope no vulnerable person is taking any notice!!
Can we get this thread back on track Question

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:51 am      Reply with quote
You know back in the 80's a family member fell in with a crowd who talked this kind of stuff and she made herself seriously ill, we were all worried about her for ages after that, but thank God she came to her senses. The stuff that's being portrayed here is just plain crazy. Whilst I'm up for having an open mind, I'm not up for throwing baby out with bathwater and using plain old crazy tactics here to get a point across. Breatharians and only eating pineapple are dangerous recommendations to follow without getting proper advice from a qualified professional not someone who thinks you will be better for it on the net and hiding behind a screen name. The fact that they themselves are too skinny should start the warning sirens in your minds!
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Thanks TM

I think most people recognise the lunacy in the statements TM maybe thats why nobody is questioning them Wink
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Also a little while ago there was a newspaper article by a qualified MD who said that many patients he was seeing had switched to a non-meat kind of diet and became sicker as a result of making that transition too quickly. He said that their stomachs had eaten that kind of food for sustained periods of time, so they had high stomach acids production and the sudden withdrawal of meat meant that the stomach acids had nothing to work with and so started damaging the insides of the people doing that - so please people approach these suggestions with caution and do your own research.
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:00 am      Reply with quote
Well said,

Thats my fear here regarding these "suggestions"

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:44 am      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
Not sure if I want to pack on the pounds just to fill out the bones tho!

Maybe its maintaining a steady state throughout life and not going from too heavy to too thin later on to try to catch up. The flesh hangs. Bill could use a lot of things but maybe some dermarolling would help! Esp the upper eyelids. He's starting to look frail.

I wasn't meaning too overweight, maybe top end of BMI range. I agree that trying to keep a steady weight is the ideal. Then the menopause comes along to mess things up... Sad I must say that post menopause is a learning curve as far as the body is concerned - for me anyway.

This has also reminded me of an old ?EDS thread I read where women who were super-fit, athletic, good diet, with little spare fat, were saying they were getting wrinkles on their body in their 40s, years ahead of when one would expect to see this. They hadn't expected this "reward" for looking after themselves. It seems the body doesn't like too much of anything Sad .

P.S. In a recent photo I've seen, the difference between Bill and Hillary is shocking considering he is only about 2 years older.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:21 am      Reply with quote
10Sylvia5 wrote:
Thanks TM

You cant eat a killed animal without killing you . And this is called justice or balance or karma.

Welcome to this life Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:28 am      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
daler wrote:

I was always skinny when i ate like huge amounts of junk and meat.

So i eat daily some salads(onion-cucumber-evoo from our own trees),lots of fruits/juices,some herbs,bread(i want to cut that off also) and some cooked light food(lentils,pumpkins,peas etc) . I have never craved for chocolate,fish meat and the other since i became educated.

Panos, seems like a healthy diet as long as you eat enough lentils n peas for proteins... how long have u been a vegan?
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:30 am      Reply with quote
thats fine by me!!!I am a carnivore. Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:31 am      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:

I just dont eat meat,fish,eggs and dairy and hardcore vegetables and grains and of course artificial junk.

What is a hardcore vegetable?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:52 am      Reply with quote
It sounds like Panos is NOT a fruitarian and even eats bread! Shock In Greece they are very poor and the country is bankrupt so perhaps she cannot afford to eat anything more. Scary times.

Great time to be a tourist, though, as you can get some fantastic bargains. I love Greece and the food -- all of it!
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:39 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
panoslydios wrote:

lol, i would like to know that too...
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:45 am      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
It sounds like Panos is NOT a fruitarian and even eats bread! Shock In Greece they are very poor and the country is bankrupt so perhaps she cannot afford to eat anything more. Scary times.

Great time to be a tourist, though, as you can get some fantastic bargains. I love Greece and the food -- all of it!

well today it's Greece , tomorrow it may happen to USA, Uk or.. no guarantee... I hope panos is doing just fine and living a care free life just as he seems like!

I send prayers n well wishes to Greece, amazing people n amazing country!
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:57 am      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
panoslydios wrote:

Vegetables that have extra huge fibers and cant be digested by body,they are wormy and have non correct mineral size.Actually most of them are useless because they are human made and as a result grow and die fast.You will find them rarely in nature.(cabbage etc.)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:03 am      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:

Its people like you that are victims of great scam artists and propaganda.No wonder if you follow a sad diet being promoted by a sad nutrionist.
When will you stop being a victim ????

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:

Its people like you that are victims of great scam artists and propaganda.No wonder if you follow a sad diet being promoted by a sad nutrionist.
When will you stop being a victim ????

Ok pano, I don't eat like you do and I'm sure I never will. You are entitled to your own opinion and eating habits/way. I have a problem with you saying that anyone that doesn't follow your way of life is somehow a victim, brainwashed, fruitcake whatever. We are all entitled to eat how we see fit and I'm sorry but it probably won't fit into your idea of a perfect diet. By you constantly slamming the way others chose to live their lives it doesn't tend to win people over to your side of thinking.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
This diet makes the skin plump because its from detoxing all the fish oil through the skin!!!!

When the lymph glands will be blocked from fish waste then skin will have hard time to tell the opposite.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:39 pm      Reply with quote

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
You don't need meat to survive -- I didn't eat meat for decades, getting protein from fish, yogurt, eggs, beans. I have a hard time digesting it and never really cared for it. I have always taken lots of supplements though. I really don't care what anyone else eats. It's not my stomach.

I don't see the point of veganism, which is to save living things from suffering. Chickens would suffer if they couldn't lay eggs (not to mention become extinct); cows would suffer if no one milked them; bees would still make honey if no one ate it. However, there is no excuse for not humanely raising animals, which is the bottom line. 'Factory farming' must stop.

Just piggy-backing off Softskin’s post re suffering and factory farming - -

Not really a *true vegan* myself -- I just often don’t like to eat *anything that had a face.*.
However, hypocritically, I do like a variety of fish – e.g. salmon w/ bagel & cream cheese often works for me. (Please no pipe-in on the bads of cream cheese) Smile
This recent article just reconfirms for me that sometimes it truly is the *slaughter* factor in meat-eating that just does turn me off…. (Like why do I or why would I want to eat flesh of an animal that was probably looking forward to living longer!)
(Sorry, in advance, for its length)
Fugitive Animals Find Sanctuary From NYC Slaughterhouses
Verena Dobnik
NEW YORK — The Associated Press - Friday, Aug. 23 2013,

Winston escaped death to find a piglet’s paradise.

The little pig found wandering this year along a bustling New York City boulevard is among hundreds of animals — including cows, sheep, goats and chickens — who apparently managed to flee in recent years from the city’s growing number of urban slaughter markets.

Escaping to the streets amid honking cars and busy pedestrians comes with a beautiful reward for those lucky enough to survive: a trip to an animal sanctuary north of the city without fear of becoming someone’s dinner.

None of them come to us friendly,” says Susie Coston, director of the Farm Sanctuary, which has taken in more than 500 farm animals from the city in the last decade. “They know what blood smells like, and they’re very scared and high-strung, running to get away.”

New York City is currently home to nearly 90 storefront slaughter markets, a number that has nearly doubled in the last two decades due to an influx of immigrants accustomed to cooking with freshly butchered meats.

Reading signs and prices often written in Arabic, Hebrew or Spanish, customers typically choose their dinner from birds fluttering in cages or goats and sheep staring from pens. In separate spaces, animals are slaughtered and eviscerated at lightning-fast speed following the “halal” Islamic practice or kosher Jewish tradition.

The case of Winston, so named by newspaper readers who followed his fate, is hardly unusual. The pig had apparently been on the loose for days in an area with many storefront slaughterhouses before he was caught by city animal-control officers. They turned him over to the sanctuary, where he is free to frolic.

“Winston is doing magnificently well,” Coston says, adding that he “spends his nights rooting in the dirt and mud and spinning and playing with his best friend Ruby, a piglet who recently fell off a transport truck.”

Other residents there include Maxine, a cow caught in the city six years ago after a police chase. A tag on her back indicated she was headed for slaughter. Same for a lamb found in the South Bronx, and a goat rescued from a busy Brooklyn intersection.

More than 100 chickens were on the loose at various times in the last year alone, along with 27 ducks, three goats and a pig, according to the city’s animal control agency.

Officials say escaped animals are sometimes claimed by the slaughterhouses or urban farms from which they fled, but that is rare.

New Yorkers who catch sight of an animal on the run call police or city officials, who drive them to a temporary shelter where it’s cared for until it goes to one of about a half-dozen privately funded sanctuaries in the state
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |