Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Galvanic Spa what Other serums can I use....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Tanjaja

Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

Been reading alot on this forum and got alot of good info, which I am very greatfull for.

Now this topic is already on here but last posted on in 2010, so I figured to open a new topic with basically the same question.

For the face (serums) there has been mentioned an aternitive, but maybe in the past 3 years there have been "new" ones.

Als I would like to know if anyone knows aan alternitive for the body shaping gel.

Ofcourse I am also very curious to know experences (good or bad) with the Galvanic Spa, would be very helpfull!

Thanks in advantage!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:18 am      Reply with quote
Here are some, though I have not used any of them personally. I am just starting to research galvanic and how it works.

http://www.rankines.com/

http://www.jellenproducts.com/Jellen-Organic-Facial-Gel-p/jellen-ucg.htm

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:44 am      Reply with quote
My esthetician (she does micro current, galvanic current, laser facials etc.) uses this device at home and really likes it. Her daughter was starting to get acne (she is 13) and got her using it too, and it really helped.

I purchased one for myself as well and like it, using it 1x/week. She said its the best one she found so far for home use as it has an intensity dial and she likes the shape/size of the roller head (really works nicely around the eyes).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rio-Galvanic-Reduction-Rejuvenation-Treatment/dp/B00827XDT8

I purchase the 'for professional use' gels from her, and there are different formulations: acne, A,C,E vitamins, Firming and Lifting, and Scar/stretchmark. Not sure if anyone has a professional source that can purchase these for them but if they do and are interested I could post the info of them. The other gels Bethany posted look good too and if I didn't have mine I would give them a try.
Tanjaja

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:56 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your replies.

mayamax, can you let me know if/where I can buy the gels?

Do you know if they also work with the nu-skin Galvanic Spa?

The Rankin`s look good yes, but shipping is very expensive, I live in the Netherlands.

Any other suggestions?

There must be more alternitives....
Chiqui65
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:30 am      Reply with quote
I recently found these on ebay but have not ordered them yet:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/170782756861?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

They are ionized, can also be bought seperately (10,99 USD) and shipping is free. Very Happy

I think they might be worth a try.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |