Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Skin Tx Skin Brightening Cream (55 ml / 1.83 floz) Vivier Platine Peptide CR Wrinkles Loss of Firmness Program (3 items)
How to identify the problem, i.e., collagen, muscle tone etc

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Deb Crowley
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Storm

There are two things that come to mind when I hear someone cannot sleep for more than a few hours at a time.

Sleep Apnea or Magnesium deficiency or both!

As for magnesium:

55% of Americans are deficient in magnesium and 20% are dangerously low. Not being able to sleep or stay asleep are common symptoms for deficiency.

Google... magnesium deficiency

An easy way to find out if your sleep patterns are due to low magnesium... I recommend a product called ‘CALM’ It’s a drink you fix yourself just before going to bed. I won’t be without it! Here is a link giving more info on it. http://naturalvitality.com/natural-calm/

The drink taste great (fizzy and very refreshing) Orange or lemon flavor... I like both. Before I started taking it I wasn’t getting more than a few hours of sleep a night.

Sleep Apnea:

If you suspect Sleep A, your Dr. can order a sleep test. You don’t have to be born with signs of it. Sleep apnea can show itself at any time.

All the best to you... I know what hell lack of sleep can be. Hang in there girl, there is help out there Wink

Deb

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
vil wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:
I've never heard nutritionists or doctors talk about it and you'd think it be widespread if it were true?
vil wrote:
This is when my body is not even in a state to be able to assimilate foods properly anymore.

And also, my experience is that, "conventional" doctors actually have told me in my face, that they are not familiar with, nor trained to recognize dysbiosis (along with other things such as chiropractors and adrenal fatigue) Rolling Eyes

So maybe that is why you haven't heard much about it. I consider myself an analytical person (with a Computer Science background) and this idea of dybiosis makes a lot of sense to me, for what I am dealing with. I can be skeptical too, and am open to that I can be wrong too, if I gain more insight.

The typical American MD is not trained to apply nutritional principals. I do 8 sprays of magnesium a day and often use the Calm product in the evening before bed. Mg is an important mineral and one that is sorely deficient among many in this country. It is less and less in the foods we eat - due to soil depletion etc. Bella mentioned prefering foods for acquiring but in the case of magnesium, supplement is likly advisable for most of us. Magnesium levels in typical foods known for magnesium may not get close to a typical level of many years ago.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Tx Skin Brightening Cream (55 ml / 1.83 floz) Laboratoire Dr Renaud Performance Contours Plus Skin Texture & Firmness Perfector (200 ml / 6.76 floz) Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Age-Defying Hair Mask & Bonnet System