Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Anyone tried PFB Vanish?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering if anyone has tried this product pfb vanish which is used when waxing, shaving etc to prevent ingrown hairs.

I used to wax my face, and used to get bumps for which i used Tend Skin....it did help....but took days to have an effect, by which time scars would form from the bumps and take ages to heal.

If anyone has used PFB Vanish......i would like to know how they got on? Question

Thanks in advance regards Karina
Mabsy

Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't used the PFB one but I have used (and sometimes still do use) TendSkin which is quite good. I have been tempted to get the PFB and I posted here before (ages ago) to see if anybody had tried it but nobody piped up. If you end up trying it please post back and let us know what you think of it.
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:28 am      Reply with quote
I'll do that Mabsy........i also have used Tend Skin quite a few times....also i don't quite like the texture, watery, wondering if it actually is absorbed in the skin or not??....
also i am not sure how to fit it in with a moisturiser...........over or under.............i assumed that it would be under. The reason i am asking - is because i normally use it continuosly about 4-6 times during the day......once i have waxed my face - trying to desensitize the area.

The only reason why i am going to go for the PFB Vanish is because it may help the bumps i develop after waxing..........i also noticed that Yonka Creme 15 desensitizes the skin during depilation......i'll let you know how i get on.........regards Karina Very Happy
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:53 am      Reply with quote
I got PFB Vanish with my “shopper reward” coupon at Ulta last fall, I think the retail price was around $18.95USD. I must say that I’m glad I didn’t actually pay for this stuff because I was seriously underwhelmed! It didn’t do a damn thing to prevent or heal the ingrowns on my legs from shaving. I get much better results with my homemade TendSkin....
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:56 am      Reply with quote
Carrie......can you give me the recipe for the 'home made' Tend skin..........please........even though i do have a big bottle.............still..........the only thing that i don't like about Tend Skin - is the watery texture.....that i feel doesn't seem to penetrate the skin.............regards Karina Smile
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:08 am      Reply with quote
Karina - you can find the homemade TendSkin recipe in my 2nd post under this thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3068

If you have problems with ingrowns, then you might want to check out those two threads:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4962 and http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3068&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

HTH,
Carrie
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Thanks again Carrie...........

regards Karina Very Happy
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:14 am      Reply with quote
I got one in last order but haven't used it yet. It smells like Tend and I like the idea of a roll-on. Anyone know why EDS doesn't have tend anymore?
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2005 6:37 am      Reply with quote
As far as i know.....i looked about 2 days ago.......and they had the full range of Tend Skin..................please try the PFB......and let's have a second opinion.........regards Karina
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:22 am      Reply with quote
weird Embarassed

I'll give it a test!
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Just in case Eve, here is the link............ http://www.essentialdayspa.com/tendskin.htm

regards Karina
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:26 am      Reply with quote
KARINA wrote:
Just in case Eve, here is the link............ http://www.essentialdayspa.com/tendskin.htm

regards Karina

that is SO weird, I was going to buy the deo. but I swear it said discontinued - that's why I got the PFB. I could of course be going mental. Cool
Mabsy

Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Eve wrote:
that is SO weird, I was going to buy the deo. but I swear it said discontinued - that's why I got the PFB. I could of course be going mental. Cool

Dancing It *was* discontinued. I know because I wanted to repurchase the deo and couldn't get it. Glad it's back though, I'll get some next time I order something.
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Eve wrote:

Dancing It *was* discontinued. I know because I wanted to repurchase the deo and couldn't get it. Glad it's back though, I'll get some next time I order something.

Thank god for that Mabsy thought I was losing it for a while Anxious
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |