Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
flat warts
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
masaholly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone have the experience of flat warts? I have quite amount of flat warts over face and neck and had done the curettage of the facial warts three years ago. However, they relapsed again and become more severe after I've got pregnancy. Is there any suggestion of removal of the flat warts forever? Thanks!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I would read this thread in the Tools/DIY forum:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=30365

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
masaholly, I had three warts I'd had all my life disappear about three weeks after I started taking high-quality powdered morinda citrifolia (noni). http://fibromyalgia-irritable-bowel-candida-support.com/morindasupreme.aspx

This powder is NOT the same as drinking noni juice, which is frequently of dubious quality. If you're going to do noni, do this. Don't bother with the juice thinking it will do the same thing. It probably won't.

You basically have to put it in some water and then shoot it down like a shot of alcohol. It's not pleasant tasting and doesn't dissolve well. Kind of herb-y tasting and gritty.

Another option is capsules, but I couldn't get those except directly from my doctor's office, and sadly, the powder is more economical.

I started taking this on the advice of my doctor who prescribed it for some gut issues (not irritable bowel, although I understand noni is good for that, too). Since most of the immune system resides in the gut, I can only surmise that it helped fix my immune system, which was then able to overcome the virus that causes warts.

Mine were the flat ones like you say you have. And like you, I had had one of them frozen off, only to have it return larger than before, in basically the same place. Now all of them are gone. They've been gone for about six months now. No sign of returning so far.

Good luck if you try it. Hope it works for you like it did for me. Let us know how it goes.
Penta
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
huh, interesting, Yubs! Are flat warts always caused by a virus? My dermatologist said it was from sun exposure - I never thought it could be a virus!
Peppercorn
5% products discount

Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Hello, I was looking for retinol product reviews and I saw this thread.

My daughter has had flat warts since she was 3. Now she is 8 and has finally stopped picking at them. The Dermatologist told her to stop because it spreads the virus. Anyway, she prescribed a super expensive cream, like $150 or something like that. Well, we've been putting GSE (grapefruit seed extract) every night and they are finally going away!!. It's been two months. It might take a year or so. Maybe longer, but they are a lot smaller and flatter than two months ago. I counted them, she has 25 of them on her forehead. Now that she cares about how she looks, we've been able to treat them.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |