Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Frustrations with alldaychemist
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:17 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone had problems trying to order from this site?
I have several times tried to order by Visa. At length I was advised this doesn't work(been going on for years now I think). So the next attempt.s.
I then sent my details over instant chat and then email(I have a credit card for just internet purchases, put the exact amount required for this purchase and called the bank to advise the purchase I was making and nothing more). This was at length found to be abortive.
I called them. The call went through and seemed to be just put on some sort of audio where I could just hear some sort of background call centre noise but no one could hear me.
I have now received an email saying to contact my bank and let them know to expect a charge from “Knatively.com” from Korea or BoisBillHelp trade A/G (China) or B 877-702-2276 - That is not on the alldaychemist website which states the charge will be 'MEDS', 'PHARMACY', 'RX-MEDS'.

The whole affair is ridiculous and does not inspire confidence. This is the 3rd (prolonged) attempt I have made to get the order through over the past years.

What alternative sites do people shop for retin a at? Of course got to be a decent option. I am shopping from Australia.

Thank-you

Btw I also looked in to sending a cheque/ money order but there were no replies to my emails for more inf on this method and I really did not fancy sending something off and just hoping they would action the order.
Also their online chat on their site doens't seem to have any regular hours - sometimes it is online at a certain time then ity is not..

Do you think I should post this elsewhere/ diff forum area?
Idealist
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:22 am      Reply with quote
I hear you. I recently went to place an order, until at checkout was told credit card option was not working. The other option available, which seemed to be a western union sort of deal was not appealing. I have no idea what is going on, but it has to be easier than that to pay. I got fed up and left. I don't have alternatives though.
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Next episode. I got abother cc to use - throwaway one - this time MasterCard. They asked me for my dob - why? It is not on file a anywhere to match with... Gave dob. Next they said charge declnd with message exceed monthly limit?!?!?! What the??? Just whar it's going on?! Honestly has anyone had this much trouble or does ir all go smoothly? I just don't know but are they trying to charge more than the cost(amount of which is on card only)
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
TTD I have used ADC many times and the last time it was the worst ever. Nothing worked - nothing! I tried giving them check information. I can't imagine ADC would make their own business more difficult. I wonder why it is happening? I could not order there.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Sister Sweets, so glad it is not just me(although don't really wish anyone else to go through this). Was beginning to think they had my name and details pinned up and blacklisted over there..for unknown reason..?..
Anyway earlier today, next episode - I called ADC up and lodged a new order from scratch (the orig one has been reprised so many times I was starting to go nutty and think it was blacklisted or what?)and gave Mastercard details to pay over phone. Just got an email saying charge declined and to request bank to expect charge from _______-insert 3 new biller descriptions(new to what is listed on ADC website and new to what I previously was advised to advise bank to loookout for(listed in above post)). There is no bank! It is a throwaway card!!!
At end of msg of decline email, there was all the form blurb for their emails and also it said Thank-you for your patience and also your patronage..Is this an encouragement to keep trying or what??
Sister Sweets I had the same thought what are they trying to do make it so exclusive/ hard to order/ narrow their business down or what.
I really am looking elsewhere to shop now. Even at 10x the cost. What else can I do?!
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:14 am      Reply with quote
Sister Sweets, so glad it is not just me(although don't really wish anyone else to go through this). Was beginning to think they had my name and details pinned up and blacklisted over there..for unknown reason..?..
Anyway earlier today, next episode - I called ADC up and lodged a new order from scratch (the orig one has been reprised so many times I was starting to go nutty and think it was blacklisted or what?)and gave Mastercard details to pay over phone. Just got an email saying charge declined and to request bank to expect charge from _______-insert 3 new biller descriptions(new to what is listed on ADC website and new to what I previously was advised to advise bank to loookout for(listed in above post)). There is no bank! It is a throwaway card!!!
At end of msg of decline email, there was all the form blurb for their emails and also it said Thank-you for your patience and also your patronage..Is this an encouragement to keep trying or what??
Sister Sweets I had the same thought what are they trying to do make it so exclusive/ hard to order/ narrow their business down or what.
I really am looking elsewhere to shop now. Even at 10x the cost. What else can I do?!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:21 am      Reply with quote
I have never ordered from ADC, and from what I've read about them here, I won't ever order from them.

I use inhousepharmacy.biz - I've had no problems at all with them. However, they do not take Mastercard - I had to get a prepaid Visa to order from them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:18 am      Reply with quote
3 years ago, I ordered Retin-A from ADC; almost a year later, I got a call from the bank issuing my credit card & asked me if I had visited London in the past few days and I told him no; the staff said that there were few transactions with the total amount of USD 8,000 charged to my card; one thing was so interesting that all transactions were dealt with one single merchant - an Indian restaurant.

When I received the hard copies of the invoice; it said that I had 3 meals in that restaurant in one day.

I know that it happened long after my order at ADC but I did not use that credit card for internet shopping or settled any bills when I travelled overseas.
kom4

Sat May 17, 2014 6:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone .. I'm new to this forum. I also experiencing the same .

The first time was okay , I ordered a-ret gel and paid with VISA card , package arrived within a month, I consider it's normal, I live in Indonesia, mostly my package from other country arrive within that period of time.

Now, I want to purchase again, I've been trying 6 times since yesterday, and all of my transaction was declined. I've sent them email, then I was suggested to contact my Bank to approve the transaction. I follow the suggestion and my Bank said, there is no pending/failed/declined transaction recorded in their system , so they can't do anything.

Just now, I contacted ADC again through live chat and inform them what my Bank have said. The representative offer me to order and give my credit card data to him via chat box.I'm affraid it's not safe giving my credit card data to someone else.

What do you guys think?
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2014 10:39 am      Reply with quote
I've only used inhousepharmacy.biz http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/ and never had a problem. Once I was concerned because it said my charge card would say it was a Mexican bank, but I called them and actually spoke to a human being who was a native English speaker. Shock

I believe you still get free shipping if you spend over $50 but double check. It takes about two weeks, if I recall.
ShastaGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2014 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
I've only used inhousepharmacy.biz http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/ and never had a problem. Once I was concerned because it said my charge card would say it was a Mexican bank, but I called them and actually spoke to a human being who was a native English speaker. Shock

I believe you still get free shipping if you spend over $50 but double check. It takes about two weeks, if I recall.

Inhousepharmacy has recently changed their policies. They are now requiring a prescription for Retin A.
hotdocgirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2014 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
I had huge problems last year..when my order never arrived..it took months to get it..

but…so odd. when I went to pick up my order.. two orders where there!!!

yes.. i got double my order.. it just took five months. They said one was caught up in customs. So..both made it through the second time around. At least they did answer my email and make things right.
I now have tons of careprost retina a and assorted other goodies.
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 22, 2014 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, I ordered my Retin A right before the prescription requirement. I won't have a problem getting a prescription, though. Although I hope I don't have to have an office visit to get one. It would be a total waste of time. Maybe get one with 50 refills!
4myhealth

Wed May 28, 2014 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
kom4 wrote:
Hi Everyone .. I'm new to this forum. I also experiencing the same .

The first time was okay , I ordered a-ret gel and paid with VISA card , package arrived within a month, I consider it's normal, I live in Indonesia, mostly my package from other country arrive within that period of time.

Now, I want to purchase again, I've been trying 6 times since yesterday, and all of my transaction was declined. I've sent them email, then I was suggested to contact my Bank to approve the transaction. I follow the suggestion and my Bank said, there is no pending/failed/declined transaction recorded in their system , so they can't do anything.

Just now, I contacted ADC again through live chat and inform them what my Bank have said. The representative offer me to order and give my credit card data to him via chat box.I'm affraid it's not safe giving my credit card data to someone else.

What do you guys think?

I set up a separate bank account, I believe it is a Savings Account, and purchase my products from ADC using only that account. At the time of purchase from ADC, I transfer enough money into that specific bank account to cover the cost of my purchase. I only keep $5.00 in that account at all other times so that if something happens I am only out the 5 bucks. HTH Smile
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 29, 2014 10:32 am      Reply with quote
The .biz site requires a prescription. The .vu site does not. I use echeck to pay them. Never had a problem!

http://www.inhousepharmacy.vu

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:00 am      Reply with quote
I said buhbye to a ADC ages ago but I actually got a phone call from one of them saying sorry for the probs and please try again! Then I got loads of emails saying free shipping for a while. There was no way I was going to burn more time on a goose chase with them again so I just went to their website added 1st thing in my cart and went to checkout entering the free shipping code - it said that code does not exist. Yes, adc dead to me.
claire97

Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
I like My Mexican drugstore. Also, Farmacia del Niño.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |