Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

THANK YOU
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
angelwhip
5% products discount

Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, FOR ALL OF THE SAMPLES THAT YOU SENT , ON VALMONT,JUVENA,DECLEOR.
ALSO FOR THE ORDERS THAT I PLACE FOR JUVENA FIRMING ELIXIR, AND THE CELLCOSMET TRIAL PACK.
Shock YOUR SERVICE IS WONDERFUL AND SO FAST, EVEN THOU I LIVE IN NEW WESTMINSTER, THE POST WAS VERY FAST...
ONCE AGAIN THANKS.
I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW THE BRANDS ALL ARE,,,,, LIZ Very Happy
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi Liz, how did you find your products? wave
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 31, 2005 8:44 am      Reply with quote
If you are like me, you'll die and go to heaven when you try the Cellcosmet!!
Pudoodles
Pooh Bear
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:48 am      Reply with quote
I don't know what it is, but my samples keep decreasing everytime I place an order with EDS. I've placed about 5 orders with EDS so far (each order is about $200), but each order comes with less and less samples! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
marella
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:23 am      Reply with quote
Pooh Bear wrote:
I don't know what it is, but my samples keep decreasing everytime I place an order with EDS. I've placed about 5 orders with EDS so far (each order is about $200), but each order comes with less and less samples! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I agree completely. I have only been on the forum and ordering for the last several months, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it doesn't matter if I request particular samples if they are in stock or ask for samples in a general area such as eye creams; samples are pretty skimpy. I kept reading the threads about getting all these wonderful samples and scratching my head. When I have ordered, I, like Pooh Bear, have never spent less than at least $200 on products. Perhaps that is a small order comparatively. I don't know. My first order only had 3 or so samples, but 2 of those were samples of fairly expensive products and I was thrilled to get them and bought the full size of the one I loved in my next order. However, I think that I got one sample with my last order. And I will never again call to make an order where I would like to request a sample. Perhaps, the person on the phone was busy, but on my first attempt to order ever from EDS, I decided to just call in the order and ask for a few samples if they were available. And I wasn't looking for a ton of them. Two or three or so. I was made to feel pretty awful by the person on the phone for asking for samples which she would not even take the details of. I was surprised, embarrassed and frankly a little shocked as I had read over and over about the lovely sample policy. After I had made my order and hung up the phone, I thought about it for a while, and then called right back and cancelled my order altogether. After a few days of further thinking about it, I decided to reorder, but I used the computer for internet ordering, which is what I will continue to do.

Please don't get me wrong. EDS is under no obligation, and I really appreciate that they give out samples at all. I received a sample of a Juvena eye cream/gel that I had never tried or even heard of, loved it, and am buying the full size in my next order.

I know that when all is said and done, this is not a large matter really. My discussions with my fellow posters is informative and civilized and the moderators are always kind and helpful. Also any email questions that I have had for the aesthetician have always been answered promptly and I have been given the information that I need. I suppose that I really am for the most part just confused about what I read in the forum on samples as opposed to what my sample experience has been. Perhaps I am just doing it all wrong.
Mabsy

Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:32 am      Reply with quote
marella - I always order online but I would guess that the samples thrown in depend on when EDS actually gets stock and hence new loads of samples. I am basing this purely on gut feeling, but if they are running low on samples then everyone might get less right across the board. Whereas, if they get a fresh load of samples and have plenty to give out then orders would tend to have more samples in them. Just a thought...
marella
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:47 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
marella - I always order online but I would guess that the samples thrown in depend on when EDS actually gets stock and hence new loads of samples. I am basing this purely on gut feeling, but if they are running low on samples then everyone might get less right across the board. Whereas, if they get a fresh load of samples and have plenty to give out then orders would tend to have more samples in them. Just a thought...

Mabsy that sounds like a pretty good gut feeling to me. And I do really feel that samples with orders are one of those lovely perks that we look forward to, but aren't entitled to if that makes sense. So any and all are always appreciated. I think that I tend to be just a little sensitive because I felt embarrassed by that first phone call that I made. I know that you can't always get great people and that even great people can be busy, distracted, or having a bad day, but I remember feeling that rush of heat to my face, and I wasn't even in the same room, state, or country with the person I was talking with. A bad day for all concerned most likely. Thanks for the feedback. It is not a possibility that I had even considered. You don't happen to know when the trucks run do you? Laughing Just kidding. Thanks much.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |