Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
When the purging from OCM is going to stop?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Very interesting...I am going to try using castor oil on my scalp to see if it helps with my current stress or thyroid induced bought of hairloss!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:20 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
But there are also some experts who say that it does eliminate toxins etc. I think that its much like facial exercises - you will get experts telling you they don't work, and some that tell you that you do, but its your own experience that counts most.

I agree that it's your own experience that counts. And it doesn't hurt to try something new to see if it works. However, I would recommend that people stay away from something that's causing breakouts, thinking it's your skin "purging" as you will likely experience Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation which will last a long time and NOT be attractive.

There is a difference between doctors saying skin doesn't "purge" and doctors saying facial exercises don't work and that difference is money. LOTS and LOTS of money. (Like Millions of Dollars.) There is no loss of money to the medical community if people believe that skin doesn't purge. There is a HUGE loss of money to the medical community if people believe and rely on the fact that facial exercises do, indeed, improve facial skin. That's why these two things are not the same at all. Here is what I wrote on another thread:

Quote:
She's overlooking the fact that thousands of people (maybe millions) have "upgraded" the appearance of their faces using facial exercise. This sort of 'evidence' is what is known in science as "empirical evidence". Merriam Webster defines 'empirical' this way:

Quote:
: originating in or based on observation or experience <empirical data>
: relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory

This means that the experiences of these thousands of people can be put together and be considered "evidence" that facial exercise does, indeed, work. It also means that the medical community or whoever can put together extensive tests that can disprove the benefits of facial exercises if they so choose, but you don't see any of that happening, do you? Are there "test groups" of people who are set up to prove once and for all that facial exercises either don't work at all or will cause more wrinkles? If there are, I've never heard about them, nor have any of the doctors or whoever that like to say that facial exercise is not beneficial pointed to or linked to any such studies. I suspect that these doctors and even people like Paula don't want facial exercises to work because if they did work, the doctors and makeup moguls and the "cosmetic industry" would be out millions of dollars a year. That's what's really driving these "opinions" of facial exercises. I communicated with one young lady once on another forum who is in the Entertainment Industry. She told me her plastic surgeon told her that "Creams don't work. If creams worked, I'd be out of business." Money is the real driver behind these "opinions" of facial exercises.

The fact that facial exercise is beneficial to maintaining tighter, more "youthful" appearing skin has been empirically proven by thousands (maybe millions) of people.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:47 am      Reply with quote
AngelaE8654 wrote:
I agree that it's your own experience that counts. And it doesn't hurt to try something new to see if it works. However, I would recommend that people stay away from something that's causing breakouts, thinking it's your skin "purging" as you will likely experience Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation which will last a long time and NOT be attractive.

Well to me it depends, some small breakouts happen when you change products for example, switching cleansers perhaps – we’ve all been there and seen it haven’t we.

AngelaE8654 wrote:
There is a difference between doctors saying skin doesn't "purge" and doctors saying facial exercises don't work and that difference is money. LOTS and LOTS of money. (Like Millions of Dollars.) There is no loss of money to the medical community if people believe that skin doesn't purge. There is a HUGE loss of money to the medical community if people believe and rely on the fact that facial exercises do, indeed, improve facial skin. That's why these two things are not the same at all. Here is what I wrote on another thread

The difference you state as being money is true nonetheless if skin does or doesn’t purge. If it does encourage the skin to purge (and by purging we’re in essence using a vague term but what I believe is where the oil loosens up toxins held within the skin sometimes quite deep and it gets loosened and starts making its way out of the skin – whether that’s by the oil or the massage used) then for the medical community to accept that then people would look at using it before going to the medical community (and maybe if they did that it would have a different effect on the number of people treated etc and problems – I can only guess here but that’s what I suspect would happen).

AngelaE8654 wrote:
This means that the experiences of these thousands of people can be put together and be considered "evidence" that facial exercise does, indeed, work. It also means that the medical community or whoever can put together extensive tests that can disprove the benefits of facial exercises if they so choose, but you don't see any of that happening, do you? Are there "test groups" of people who are set up to prove once and for all that facial exercises either don't work at all or will cause more wrinkles? If there are, I've never heard about them, nor have any of the doctors or whoever that like to say that facial exercise is not beneficial pointed to or linked to any such studies. I suspect that these doctors and even people like Paula don't want facial exercises to work because if they did work, the doctors and makeup moguls and the "cosmetic industry" would be out millions of dollars a year. That's what's really driving these "opinions" of facial exercises. I communicated with one young lady once on another forum who is in the Entertainment Industry. She told me her plastic surgeon told her that "Creams don't work. If creams worked, I'd be out of business." Money is the real driver behind these "opinions" of facial exercises.

Even though that may mean so – it doesn’t stop people disputing their efficiency. Also lets be realistic, we’re talking about facial exercises which has been around longer than Retin A yet there are many, many studies showing that Retin A has been proved to reverse photodamaged skin etc (even though it was designed as an acne treatment). If facial exercises do work (and I hold my hands up and say I do them) then why is there no evidencial studies to prove this. I don’t always buy the idea that the medical community is against them because it would stop them, if anything if they were proved to work I can see the medical community designing its own set and promoting that heavily and making a fortune as a result.

AngelaE8654 wrote:
The fact that facial exercise is beneficial to maintaining tighter, more "youthful" appearing skin has been empirically proven by thousands (maybe millions) of people.

Again, then why no proper studies done on it? I mean even the older systems out there Facercise, Facial Magic, FlexEffect etc none have proper science studies behind them and they’ve been around long enough?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:51 am      Reply with quote
I usually like a lot of stuff on Livestrong.com but you have to look at the sources here. You can find many searches stating that castor oil is good for hair, but you have to look at the sources. Primarily what was said here was that castor oil stimulates follicle activity, which is the statement I have an issue with because its not correct at all. It certainly thickens hair, and most times when you look at the internet you will see people talking about thicker eyelashes or brows, or even on their head, but it doesn’t grow hair. However if there is science studies out there – I’m happy to be proved wrong and would love to read them but I’ve never found any.

It’s a bit like saying washing your hair in onion juice is proven to regrow hair – its an old wives tale. No arguing that the sulphur from the onions is good for the scalp/hair but its not going to grow hair. When your hair follicle dies, that’s it – its dead. Nothing is going to resurrect it back to life. Sure you can encourage new follicle growth to a certain point, but the idea that castor oil will regrow it is crazy.
catski wrote:
Curious about what castor oil actually does for hair and follicles I did a tiny google:

Quote:

Improves Circulation

Target Woman, an online health and beauty magazine, lists good circulation as an important factor for hair growth. Sufficient circulation in the scalp area helps stimulate blood flow to the hair follicles. When the roots of your hair are properly nourished, your hair strands will be stronger and more resilient, allowing them to grow longer without breaking. Castor oil on your scalp can help to increase circulation. In addition, castor oil has a strengthening effect on hair follicles and can stimulate hair growth in cases of alopecia, or hair loss, according to Live and Feel, a health and beauty website.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/300875-castor-oil-effects-on-hair-growth/#ixzz2g15Ybxyh
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:53 am      Reply with quote
As far as I am concerned, if nobody ...and I dont mind who they are , particularly, or if they disguise who they are, has funded a study on something, then basically that thing is not valid, really.

Everything should be studied, validated, and regulated. If it isnt, it is probably very suspect, dubious and of little or no value.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:55 am      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
2 FACTS-EXPERIENCES.

Experiences are different than scientific facts

panoslydios wrote:
1) i did ocm for more than 2 weeks with part castor oil and as a side effect eyebrows and eyelashes grew longer.I didnt even apply it straight to them!

How are you so sure it is the OCM and not your diet – especially if you didn’t apply it straight to them?

panoslydios wrote:
2)there is a testimonial of girl which managed to remove her burn scar tissue on legs in 2 years with castor oil and claims hair grew through the scar.

Wow that has to be true then, I mean hair doesn’t grow on legs does it unless you apply castor oil.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:00 am      Reply with quote
Actually that reminds me. I read that putting the silvery skin of fresh onion on scars is as good as silicone sheets. I tried silicone sheets and found them useless. I have yet to try the onion consistently..I did it for two days and it seemed to calm redness. I need to try it for longer. I was wondering if I would smell onion -y. Nobody mentioned it.. maybe everyone I know is very polite ...

Onion extract is the active ingredient in mederma.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Castor oil and cover 24/7 with something friendly for the skin will remove scar tissue in a year or more.I know it takes so long and who can done this for so long!!!!?i mean take it off ,go to bath and then covering again and again.

--------------------------------------

OCM UPDATE

I use now 50/50 jojoba and safflower mix.

Pros little to no clogging.

Cons when i am massaging it vigorously the skin is burning.
Because olive oil was somewhat thick and could smoothly massage the area with it.
Safflower on the other hand is not so thick.
It has 0 to the comedogenic scale if i am remember correct and i find it to be really light and user friendly.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
*Use castor oil, plastic wrap and a heating pad. Note: Be sure to use only food grade plastic wrap that contains no bisphenol A, a dangerous substance found in many plastics. Rub plenty of castor oil on the scars and then wrap it with plastic wrap. Place a heating pad turned on as high a setting as you can comfortably stand and leave on for 20 to 25 minutes. You may see noticeable results in as little as a week or so.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/029902_scars_removal.html##ixzz2gau4Q5G3

Panos, sorry to be slightly off topic and back on scars again.. but above quite interesting I thought, and a manageable experiment time frame.

PS. dont massage so vigorously for a while...give skin time to recover from previous mix, which inflamed.
panoslydios
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Quote:
*Use castor oil, plastic wrap and a heating pad. Note: Be sure to use only food grade plastic wrap that contains no bisphenol A, a dangerous substance found in many plastics. Rub plenty of castor oil on the scars and then wrap it with plastic wrap. Place a heating pad turned on as high a setting as you can comfortably stand and leave on for 20 to 25 minutes. You may see noticeable results in as little as a week or so.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/029902_scars_removal.html##ixzz2gau4Q5G3

Panos, sorry to be slightly off topic and back on scars again.. but above quite interesting I thought, and a manageable experiment time frame.

PS. dont massage so vigorously for a while...give skin time to recover from previous mix, which inflamed.

The heat together with the plastic will provide oxides that i really dont trust,no matter if the plastic wrap is food grade.

I have read this article .Nice ,simple and informative.

Thanks for the information.I will slow it down.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I think it preferable to use the old fashioned method with castor oil packs, which just involves using face flannel/towelling/folded muslin instead of plastic.
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:

The heat together with the plastic will provide oxides that i really dont trust,no matter if the plastic wrap is food grade.

I have read this article .Nice ,simple and informative.

Thanks for the information.I will slow it down.

You remind me of my mom, who thinks I'm going to die because I freeze water in plastic bottles. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Freezing or heating plastic does NOT "release toxins".

Edited to add: if this is something you believe, I do not wish to dissuade you. It certainly doesn't cause any harm to NOT freeze or heat plastic, if that's what you choose to do. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi Angela, it's nice to see you laughing so much as you contradict those with less wisdom than yourself...and..could you verify exactly where and how your findings got to be so conclusive?

I would sincerely love to have the data on this issue clarified to such a definitive extent that I could chortle merrily and tell all the moms not microwaving milk in plastic bottles that they have no need whatsoever of such caution.
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:15 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Hi Angela, it's nice to see you laughing so much as you contradict those with less wisdom than yourself...and..could you verify exactly where and how your findings got to be so conclusive?

I would sincerely love to have the data on this issue clarified to such a definitive extent that I could chortle merrily and tell all the moms not microwaving milk in plastic bottles that they have no need whatsoever of such caution.

Sure. All you have to do is plug "freezing plastic water bottles" into Google and you'll come up with many sites that discuss it, including this one but there are many more.

Quote:

Plastic bottles
Plastic bottlesWhat do the claims about plastics involve?

A group of hoax emails have been doing the rounds for a few years warning about the so-called dangers of plastic bottles, containers and films. The emails generally warn people about one or more of the following:

freezing water in plastic bottles
reusing plastic water bottles
leaving plastic bottles in cars
microwaving food in plastic containers or covered with plastic films

However, there is no convincing scientific evidence to back up these claims or to suggest that any of these products could cause cancer.
Where do the claims come from?

A health scare began in 2002 when a scientist voiced concerns about the safety of freezing water in plastic bottles on a Japanese television programme. This same programme also warned against microwaving food in plastic containers. The scientist’s opinions subsequently appeared widely on the Internet.

The emails claim that reusing, heating or freezing water bottles releases cancer-causing chemicals called dioxins. Some also mention a chemical called DEHA, a chemical found in plastics that the emails claim could potentially cause cancer.

Some of these emails credit the warnings about plastics to Johns Hopkins University in America, but the university denies any involvement. On their website, they say:

“The Internet is flooded with messages warning against freezing water in plastic bottles or cooking with plastics in the microwave oven. These messages, frequently titled “Johns Hopkins Cancer News” or “Johns Hopkins Cancer Update,” are falsely attributed to Johns Hopkins and we do not endorse their content.”

Other versions of the emails say that the claims are endorsed by the Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Again, this is not true.
Is there any truth in the claims?

There is no convincing scientific evidence to substantiate these health warnings against plastics. In the UK, there is legislation in place to ensure that all materials that come into contact with food, such as containers for pre-packed food, are thoroughly tested before they can be used.
Can I freeze or reuse plastic bottles?

Professor Rolf Halden of Johns Hopkins' Bloomberg School of Public Health has said that freezing actually works against the release of chemicals. He also says that it is not even clear if plastics contain dioxins, the group of chemicals specifically mentioned in the hoax email. Halden stressed that people should not be afraid of drinking water because of “miniscule amounts of chemical contaminants present in [their] water supply."

There is nothing to suggest that storing water in plastic bottles is unsafe or that a metal bottle would be any better. The types of plastic bottles in which drinking water is typically sold are safe to re-use as long as their condition hasn’t deteriorated and you can clean them. They should be cleaned with hot, soapy water and thoroughly dried every time you refill them, to prevent bacteria from growing.
Can I microwave food in plastic containers or covered in plastic film?

There is no scientific evidence that microwaving food in plastic containers or wrapped in clingfilm can affect the risk of cancer.

According to the Food Standards Agency you can use cling film in the microwave, but make sure the cling film doesn’t touch the food. Whenever you heat something, including plastics, you increase the likelihood of pulling chemicals out. This doesn't include the specific chemicals mentioned in the hoax emails, and there is no evidence that this process could affect the risk of cancer. Even so, it is a good idea to minimise any potential risks by using plastics and clingfilm correctly.

You also shouldn’t use cling film if it could actually melt into the food, like in the oven or on pots and pans on the hob.

Not every type of cling film is suitable for using with all foods. For example, only let cling film touch high-fat foods when the packaging says it is suitable for this. High-fat foods include some types of cheese, raw meat with a layer of fat, pies, and cakes with butter icing or chocolate coatings. You should check the description on the packaging to see what foods the cling film can be used with.

Likewise, it is best to only use plastics that are specifically meant for cooking. As Johns Hopkins University recommends, “In general, it is best to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations when using any plastic products. When cooking with plastics, only use those plastic containers, wraps, bags and utensils for their intended purposes.”
Do plastics release dioxins and are they harmful?

Dioxins are a group of chemicals that are formed unintentionally by industrial processes such as burning fuels and incinerating waste. Only one dioxin, known as TCDD, has been shown to cause cancer in people.

Burning some types of plastic, such as PVC, at very high temperatures can release dioxins into the atmosphere. But there is no evidence to support the idea that dioxins are produced when plastics are heated in a microwave oven, as opposed to actually burned in an incinerator. And it is not even clear if plastics used in water bottles or films contain dioxins in the first place.
Do plastics release DEHA, and is it harmful?

DEHA is a chemical found in some plastics. The email claims about DEHA are based on the work of an American student who supposedly showed this chemical can migrate from plastic wraps into food at high temperatures.

However, this work was never published, and there is no convincing evidence that DEHA is actually present in plastic bottles or plastic wraps. Even if it was, in the late 1990s, the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) removed DEHA from its list of toxic chemicals. It said that DEHA "cannot reasonably be anticipated to cause cancer" as well as a number of other health problems.

http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/cancer-info/healthyliving/cancercontroversies/Plasticbottles/

Read what Johns Hopkins University has to say about it:

http://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/kimmel_cancer_center/news_events/featured/cancer_update_email_it_is_a_hoax.html

http://www.jhsph.edu/dioxins

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
When I first started looking for this information, I was actually looking for information that proved my mom was correct; that freezing water in plastic bottles was harmful. I was willing to search for the smallest kernel if information proving it was bad, even if it took me a long, long time. But I could find nothing that proved scientifically that freezing water in plastic bottles was harmful to one's health.

So just in case you think I set out to DISprove that freezing or heating in plastic is bad, I did not. I actually began my "journey" trying to find information that proved that people who thought this were correct. My mom is extremely intelligent and was a reporter for the Associated Press for many, many years. I don't discount offhand the things she tells me unless I know that they are not correct.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
People have lost the ability to see interconnection between things.
They trust the guys in uniforms and have forgotten to use common sense.

As a result,their health is being diminished significantly.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
Everybody has their own level of awareness.

The important thing is to respect one another, at the very least.

Angela, you have found sources that you believe to be definitive. There are plenty of people who have different criterion for satisfaction than would be met the issued statements such as you quote. Once you know that what satisfies your mind may be wholly unsatisfying to someone with a different relationship to data presentations... then you can allow for difference of attitude without laughing at those with a quite different perception of the current climate of 'truth'.

Reassurance from issued statements is not so easily found, by many many sane and sage adults.
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
panoslydios wrote:
People have lost the ability to see interconnection between things.
They trust the guys in uniforms and have forgotten to use common sense.

As a result,their health is being diminished significantly.

This is not true in my case. I'm 47 years old and am healthy as a horse. Always have been. Have never had some of the diseases my siblings have had, like pneumonia. I don't have Diabetes, Hypertension, heart problems, thyroid issues, or any other chronic health issue. I see my doctor about once every three to four years. I have never spent even ONE NIGHT in the hospital. The only type of surgery I have ever had was Carpal Tunnel surgery on my wrists, because of work. I've never had a broken bone. I was an adult before I ever had stitches and have only had them once, except for the stitches after the Carpal Tunnel Surgery.

My skin is smooth and baby soft (my husband comments on this all the time). I have one line under each eye and tear troughs and two faint "crows feet" lines on each side of my eyes, but otherwise I have no other wrinkles. I can raise my eyebrows all the way up and I still don't get even ONE forehead wrinkle. I eat healthy and exercise daily. I take quite a few healthy supplements like Omega 3 and Vitamin D3. I use Green Magma (young barley grass powder) and Green Magma Plus regularly. How is it that my "health is being diminished significantly"?!?!?!?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Everybody has their own level of awareness.

The important thing is to respect one another, at the very least.

Angela, you have found sources that you believe to be definitive. There are plenty of people who have different criterion for satisfaction than would be met the issued statements such as you quote. Once you know that what satisfies your mind may be wholly unsatisfying to someone with a different relationship to data presentations... then you can allow for difference of attitude without laughing at those with a quite different perception of the current climate of 'truth'.

Reassurance from issued statements is not so easily found, by many many sane and sage adults.

It's not that kind of a situation where I found "my sources" and you found "your sources". It's a situation where a HOAX was being perpetrated by people passing incorrect information around via email. It was FRAUD. "Many many sane and sage adults" do NOT fall for hoaxes and frauds and if they have fallen for a fraud, once it's been disproven, they are willing to accept that the information they were given was wrong. This information was said to be incorrect by very reputable sources, like Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Cancer Research UK. Those are NOT simply "some source I found on the Internet" that may be right or may be wrong.

Don't forget that I also said this:

Quote:

Edited to add: if this is something you believe, I do not wish to dissuade you. It certainly doesn't cause any harm to NOT freeze or heat plastic, if that's what you choose to do. Smile

I am in complete agreement with you that we must respect one another. The "laughing faces" I made in my earlier post were simply good natured pokes at my MOM thinking I was going to die because of freezing water in plastic. I was NOT laughing at anyone here and I wouldn't laugh at anyone here.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Just thought I'd post this report for anyone interested in the microwave tech infowars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JojdEH0nzos

not sure how to embed youtube here.. this is an interview with a microwave scientist.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |