Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Flexeffect Guarantee?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
grandmajuju
5% products discount

Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
is there any kind of money back guarantee for Flex Effect. I got it in the mail 2 days ago and I'd like to return it (It was definitely an impulse buy) I still have the original box, nothing has been used (CD, DVD, training log). I can't find a receipt for it, I don't think they sent one with it but of course I still have the order confirmation number. I can't find any information on the website.
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
If it were me, I'd use the "contact us" form that is on most sites (I'm assuming there's something like this on the site) and let them know what your trouble is. See what they say to do. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
I would PM ClaudiaFE...she will be able to clarify the return policy for you. But I think they used to have a 30 day return policy.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Their website says 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on the order page.

Here's their customer service contact page: http://www.flexeffect.com/MailFax.htm

HTHs!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Why not think about it tho? Its a great program and you may change your mind again.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:48 am      Reply with quote
I kind of agree with Fawnie. You may realize that you do, indeed, like the program. I also ordered it kind of on impulse and I don't use the entire program. However, some of the exercises I do every day. I put together my own program of facial exercises based on several different programs I purchased. Each program has it's own little "gems" that are invaluable to those of us who want to keep our facial features in good shape.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Second fawnie and Angel, esp. for stuff like health/exercise books and videos. You'll never know when you want to drag them out again for a second look.
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Fawnie and the others, why not wait and give it a go, Ive got it and it is a good programme and the book is full of good info.

It would be a shame to send it back so soon and not giving it a try.

I dip into it and sometimes not all the exercises either.

5% products discount

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
You should keep it.. You'll learn a lot. You should try it at some point. All other programs will become clearer because of this one.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
I would recommend keeping it ONLY if you are fully prepared to invest the required time. I personally purchased 3 different programs, and ended up concluding that I just didn't doing any of them!

So I would do what YOU feel is best for YOU. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto to what everyone else has said above!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:11 am      Reply with quote
What do yu have to lose? try it for 30 days and return it if you dont like it. Facial exercise is addicting tho once you start to see what you can do with your own hands and a bit of time and commitment!

Im not affiliated with FE, just a happy user!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
All of that said, Yes we will honor a return if you feel it's necessary...

5% products discount

Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
As an update, I did give FE a try, and I really think its a smart program so I didn't return it Surprised
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:29 am      Reply with quote
hey Grandmajuju, so glad you tried it, I think its a good one too! I should get my act together and start again got to do something about those NL folds Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |